Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861471 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Atigba: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Champion2:
Hello Everyone... This information is for people coming to Vancouver anytime soon. If you are looking for a place to stay before you settle apartment matter, send me a message.
Affordable space for 2weeks : A shared room for two people is available in surrey Vancouver, you will have access to everything(preferable Female) For more information, kindly send a DM.
Thank you.

How is life in British Columbia

Job opportunities, weather and lifestyle

I am preparing for Douglas College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Obibaby: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2022
International Passport
Passport photograph (2)
Cash (First one I did was 10k, second one was 8k)

GentleBobo:
Please, when going to request for police character certificate, what should one go with?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MARINA49: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Good day house. Is it possible for IRCC
to start eligibility review without getting an email? I just decided to check my account this morning and I discovered they be started review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MsLoladeMo: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning everyone!
Please I have two degrees, one BSC and one PGD, however I’m unable to get my transcript for my PGD. Can I go ahead to apply for my study visa with just the statements of results for my PGD and transcript and certificate for my BSC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Raeinn: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2022
MamateesLababy:
Congratulations Raeinn!

Thank you so much and congratulations too☺️
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mrprolifik: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2022
MsLoladeMo:
Good morning everyone!
Please I have two degrees, one BSC and one PGD, however I’m unable to get my transcript for my PGD. Can I go ahead to apply for my study visa with just the statements of results for my PGD and transcript and certificate for my BSC?

Educational transcript or statement of result is not a requirement when applying for a Canada study permit. IRCC believes you already met the requirements to study that program when you get your unconditional letter of acceptance. If you feel like adding those documents when submitting your study permit application online , feel free to add them but just know that it is optional and not a must. What matters is that you have gotten an unconditional letter of acceptance into the designated learning institute (university or college)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Notdothertosin: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Dear Gurus on here;

Please I need you to help review my sop

I have a lump sum that was paid by my cooperative in December

Bsc public health for diploma in social care work

Job expierence in health insurance

My sister in canada paid for my first year fees

My husband is to give a gift deed for living expenses for me and my 4year old daughter and part of 2nd year tuition.

Land: the land we have is in my daughter's name

My office is willing to give me a leave of absence for 20months since have just be given a 5 years long service award.

What are my chances?

Kindly assist me please

Frankrobbn1:

I'm available to respond to your concerns, please proceed. Thank you.

It will end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GentleBobo: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Obibaby:
International Passport
Passport photograph (2)

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MsLoladeMo: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2022
mrprolifik:

Thank you very much!

Educational transcript or statement of result is not a requirement when applying for a Canada study permit. IRCC believes you already met the requirements to study that program when you get your unconditional letter of acceptance. If you feel like adding those documents when submitting your study permit application online , feel free to add them but just know that it is optional and not a must. What matters is that you have gotten an unconditional letter of acceptance into the designated learning institute (university or college)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2022
MARINA49:
to start eligibility review without getting an email? I just decided to check my account this morning and I discovered they be started review.
Yes! Very possible

When did u submit your app ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2022
kennyjoy:

Hi Pandasofire,

A Deed of gift from your father should suffice.

Best wishes!

Pls how does this deed gift of look like..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Obibaby:
International Passport
Passport photograph (2)

Can I walk into any police station and do that

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
MARINA49:

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2022
MsLoladeMo:
Good morning everyone!

Before you submit this application, what are you going for masters? If yes go ahead, if no, and its a PGD please submit only your bsc.

Ensure your explained the reasons why you are going for a pgd on your sop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
mrprolifik:

Pls after my HND
I also did a professional course in marketing...
Although i didn't finish it.

Last month I went to their office to ask for my results...the results was bad ..d for all course.
Would that help in anyway to admission.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2022
bola01234:

Pls after my HND
I also did a professional course in marketing...
Although i didn't finish it.

Last month I went to their office to ask for my results...the results was bad ..d for all course.
Would that help in anyway to admission.
Thank you

Your HND is in what program?

What course did you gain admission into.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MARINA49: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2022
2weeks ago
KellyKk:

Yes! Very possible

When did u submit your app ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
kevinexit:

pls tell me how you sent ur passport via courier to vsf office.. i just got my PPR too.. i don't understand the consent form
You got your PPR and you decided to keep quiet about it.

You just lockup like say nothing happen.

Well, nothing concern me sha. Na person wey reply you on how to send your passport go VFS sef I go blame.

Cause if na me, LA answer-LA die! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2022
deligatus:
Hi guys!
Please I need help. My agent have refused to give me update from my application. I did my biometric since 1 Feb 2021. Please what should i do?

Have you paid this agent in full?

If yes, meet him/her in person with someone and demand to have full access to your application.
Do not go alone o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2022
MARINA49:
2weeks ago
(shocked shocked

I can see you're applying from Gambia. That's good. My app is 1 month and 2 weeks. Nothing update at all here..

Your PPR is coming. Just brace yourself wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Lmao
buchito1:

Well, nothing concern me sha. Na person wey reply you on how to send your passport go VFS sef I go blame.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MsLoladeMo: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Anon123:

Before you submit this application, what are you going for masters? If yes go ahead, if no, and its a PGD please submit only your bsc.

Ensure your explained the reasons why you are going for a pgd on your sop

It’s a PGD I’m going for. However, if I submit only my Bsc for the study visa but I have an EE profile with a WES report that shows the PGD. Hope it won’t be like I submitted two different information for study visa and EE when I get ITA?

Or do I just not submit my certificates altogether in my study visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
buchito1:

Thank you brother. I don't understand why people don't get it. He or she can come back and tell you he just joined NL which is a total lie. Awon silent members. Me sef, i be passerby but we dey here dey pray for our testimony.

Walahi, NL go hear that day. For fvck sake, it's a thing of joy to get PPR abd share it to encourage people who might have a similar situation like you.

DO BETTER. HAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH ITS 2022.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Good day all,
please I cant access my GC keys for some days now..pls is there anyone having same difficulty or do GC key has expiration dates?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
hello guys thank you for the wonderful work you are doing here, i am a first time applicant for masters and my parents are sponsoring me i already submitted an application to IRCC, but from what i am seeing here i noticed i did not submit my own personal bank statements, just my parents and their properties and my car documents. i work in the informal sector and will be difficult to prove some of the funds entering my accounts to IRCC.
can i still submit this?
if yes how and is it advisable to submit this?
thank you so much for all that you do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2022
jollytravels:
Good day all,
please I cant access my GC keys for some days now..pls is there anyone having same difficulty or do GC key has expiration dates?

it happens to me once in awhile do not panic just download chrome browser on your laptop. i notice this happens a lot when using mobile devices, try again using chrome it might re route you to the beginning of the process but once you are sure you have the proper login details keep trying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2022
MsLoladeMo:

It’s a PGD I’m going for. However, if I submit only my Bsc for the study visa but I have an EE profile with a WES report that shows the PGD. Hope it won’t be like I submitted two different information for study visa and EE when I get ITA?

Or do I just not submit my certificates altogether in my study visa application.

Do not include that PGD even if its lready on the EE portal. What you are to do is to ensure your sop explains why you are going for that course PGD level and its benefits to you and your home country.

Do this convincies the vo why you ar egoibg for another pgd when you have a pgd already.

The reason for this is to avoid being denied based on purpose of visit whereby the VO sees you have a pgd and going for another.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Is anyone going to NSCC this fall? If there's a Whatsapp group, I'd like to be added.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Obibaby: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2022
I don't think so. I did mine at State CID, Alagbon, Ikoyi. That's where you can do it and it doesn't take time at all, you get it that same day.

bola01234:

Can I walk into any police station and do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Anon123:

Your HND is in what program?

What course did you gain admission into.

Marketing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tayogbade: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello everyone

Please I have an enquiry

So I already have an MBA in Nigeria

And I want to apply for another MBA in Canada

Will that create an issue for me?

Thanks for your response in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2022
bola01234:

Marketing

HND marketing and intended course is marketing.

What can help you here is to tailor your cv to show good work experience in marketing. That way the admission board will not bother much on the result or don't include the certificate/result at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.