Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860906 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by YinksXO: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank you, this was what eventually worked.

Legacyedition:

Try barter card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations Raeinn!

Raeinn:
Hi guys I’m here to drop my details like i said I would and it’s going to be a long post. but before then i just want to encourage anyone at the verge of giving up. Please do not give up i beg you, hold God tight. I have been fasting 3 times a week for 8months since I submitted my application, i am not joking about this. I am a first time applicant, never travelled out of Nigeria before or anything. I will be 29 in August and I applied without having a job, so I didn’t even have any money to show in my personal bank account. And I didn’t add it. In March 2021, i applied to Holland College and University of Manitoba. I wasn’t properly informed before applying to these schools, i had a brief encounter with wokos travels because he handled my University of Manitoba application, but along the line my spirit was convinced to work with him so I disregarded the admission from University of Manitoba and that from Holland College, because it was a diploma and not a graduate diploma. I graduated in 2018 and i have a CGPA of 4.27 and i was eligible to apply for a master’s degree but the tuition i was seeing was too much and I wanted to change career path. So I decided to research and I found Niagara College, I applied for a PGD in April and i got my admission in the same month. I was introduced to an agent here in Abuja by a family friend in Canada. He told me the documents i needed for the visa application and i brought those available. My mum is my sponsor and she retired in 2018, so she doesn’t even have any tangible thing doing at the moment. My greatest worry about my application is the fact that i do not bear the same surname with my mum, i answer my dad’s middle name and that’s not the surname my mum answers, so i was scared because I’m saying she is my mum but we answer different surnames. That was my biggest fear , coupled with the fact that i am unemployed and my sponsor is retired as well. I wrote my SOP by myself and I tried to explain as best as i could. After I submitted my application. That was when my friend sent me nairaland link and i kept wishing i had seen this forum before applying. I kept comparing my documents with that of other people and I would cry most times because I didn’t have half of what they had submitted. I emailed numerous MPs one replied and seemed interested in helping me but after i sent my details to him in early December he stopped replying my emails. I emailed IRCC countless times and generic response was all i got and i was tired. I ordered for GCMS notes twice in sept and November 2021 and i never got any. i was going to apply for the 3rd one today because i was really frustrated.Thanks to @makano and @vivigogos they kept encouraging me and guiding me, I’ve never been so tired of waiting for something to happen in my life, But i kept praying and fasting and begging God to make it a miracle and he did. Today after my fasting, i came online and read a lady’s story where she said she got her approval today and our timelines are similar, i said a silent prayer and tapped into her story. I remembered she said she got a request to upload her new LOA and i kept wondering if she got the request on her timeline or via email so I decided to check mine just incase, I checked and it was still the same way it has been since May,2021. I logged out and I was about to step out when i got two emails barely 2 minutes after I logged out of my portal saying there is and update concerning my application and i went back and logged in. My testimony was waiting for me. There is nothing God cannot do, please do not give up and never stop praying.

First time applicant
Submitted application: 15th May, 2021
Biometrics collection: 16th May, 2021
Upfront medicals passed: 21st May, 2021

Documents submitted
My mums UBA bank statement (MBS): 12m
My mums First bank statement: 6m
Documents of our family house in the east we never estimated its worth.
Documents of our house in Jos, we never estimated its worth either.
Documents of a land in the east worth 1.5m
My mums employment letter
My mums promotion and retirement letters
My birth certificate
My parents marriage certificate
My tuition deposit receipt of $9169 CAD
My IELTS results with a total band score of 8.0
My university statement of result
My university transcript
My mums passport data page
My passport data page
2 certificates from some certification courses i did.
My SOP
The necessary forms on the Canadian application website.

Finally, it can only be God.
Thank you all for all the encouragement and i wish all PPR hopefuls the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kevinexit(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAsunshine:
Just got my passport back from Abuja with the visa stamp. Literally took less than 4 working days, sweet!

pls tell me how you sent ur passport via courier to vsf office.. i just got my PPR too.. i don't understand the consent form

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by survivex: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Many thanks for your response.

Lekiboboe:

Go for a PG.CERT program related to your Work Experience

If your Job experience is to related to Mechanical Engineering, Automation

Take your time & go through the contents in the two links below

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/53#105397686

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/430#107035446

Await response from other members of the forum as regards your other questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BAsunshine(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
kevinexit:

pls tell me how you sent ur passport via courier to vsf office.. i just got my PPR too.. i don't understand the consent form

That’s the email vfs sent me when I made this same enquiry.

For paying transmission fees;
STERLING Bank
CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839)

I sent it via the dhl office at Allen Avenue, make sure you request for two- way courier so they’ll deliver it to your house when it has been stamped.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BAsunshine(f): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
kevinexit:

By the way, you’re only filling the 2nd page of the consent form. They wrote “printed” in bracket so you can fill in your details it using Adobe Fill&Sign. Afterwards, you’ll print out the consent form and sign it.

You’re sending the envelope with all the documents requested to;
VFS Global (Canada)
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza
3rd Floor, Plot 1083
Mohammadu Buharu Way,
Central Business District,
Abuja
+2348150199900

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Raeinn:
Hi guys I’m here to drop my details like i said I would and it’s going to be a long post. but before then i just want to encourage anyone at the verge of giving up. Please do not give up i beg you, hold God tight. I have been fasting 3 times a week for 8months since I submitted my application, i am not joking about this. I am a first time applicant, never travelled out of Nigeria before or anything. I will be 29 in August and I applied without having a job, so I didn’t even have any money to show in my personal bank account. And I didn’t add it. In March 2021, i applied to Holland College and University of Manitoba. I wasn’t properly informed before applying to these schools, i had a brief encounter with wokos travels because he handled my University of Manitoba application, but along the line my spirit was convinced to work with him so I disregarded the admission from University of Manitoba and that from Holland College, because it was a diploma and not a graduate diploma. I graduated in 2018 and i have a CGPA of 4.27 and i was eligible to apply for a master’s degree but the tuition i was seeing was too much and I wanted to change career path. So I decided to research and I found Niagara College, I applied for a PGD in April and i got my admission in the same month. I was introduced to an agent here in Abuja by a family friend in Canada. He told me the documents i needed for the visa application and i brought those available. My mum is my sponsor and she retired in 2018, so she doesn’t even have any tangible thing doing at the moment. My greatest worry about my application is the fact that i do not bear the same surname with my mum, i answer my dad’s middle name and that’s not the surname my mum answers, so i was scared because I’m saying she is my mum but we answer different surnames. That was my biggest fear , coupled with the fact that i am unemployed and my sponsor is retired as well. I wrote my SOP by myself and I tried to explain as best as i could. After I submitted my application. That was when my friend sent me nairaland link and i kept wishing i had seen this forum before applying. I kept comparing my documents with that of other people and I would cry most times because I didn’t have half of what they had submitted. I emailed numerous MPs one replied and seemed interested in helping me but after i sent my details to him in early December he stopped replying my emails. I emailed IRCC countless times and generic response was all i got and i was tired. I ordered for GCMS notes twice in sept and November 2021 and i never got any. i was going to apply for the 3rd one today because i was really frustrated.Thanks to @makano and @vivigogos they kept encouraging me and guiding me, I’ve never been so tired of waiting for something to happen in my life, But i kept praying and fasting and begging God to make it a miracle and he did. Today after my fasting, i came online and read a lady’s story where she said she got her approval today and our timelines are similar, i said a silent prayer and tapped into her story. I remembered she said she got a request to upload her new LOA and i kept wondering if she got the request on her timeline or via email so I decided to check mine just incase, I checked and it was still the same way it has been since May,2021. I logged out and I was about to step out when i got two emails barely 2 minutes after I logged out of my portal saying there is and update concerning my application and i went back and logged in. My testimony was waiting for me. There is nothing God cannot do, please do not give up and never stop praying.

First time applicant
Submitted application: 15th May, 2021
Biometrics collection: 16th May, 2021
Upfront medicals passed: 21st May, 2021

Documents submitted
My mums UBA bank statement (MBS): 12m
My mums First bank statement: 6m
Documents of our family house in the east we never estimated its worth.
Documents of our house in Jos, we never estimated its worth either.
Documents of a land in the east worth 1.5m
My mums employment letter
My mums promotion and retirement letters
My birth certificate
My parents marriage certificate
My tuition deposit receipt of $9169 CAD
My IELTS results with a total band score of 8.0
My university statement of result
My university transcript
My mums passport data page
My passport data page
2 certificates from some certification courses i did.
My SOP
The necessary forms on the Canadian application website.

Finally, it can only be God.
Thank you all for all the encouragement and i wish all PPR hopefuls the very best.

I can imagine what you wrote to the embassy,You must be of help to write my sop man..
I keep sharing this writeup with some friends of mine....I must sow into your life.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Greeklinkweek:

I am sorry, I can't remember the reason why you are particular about Manitoba province, but don't be rigid about the university or province. You will be surprised at the number of opportunities available out there. Some courses/program wouldn't require a GMAT or TOEFL.

Also, if there is a particular program you intend applying to and may seem you're not qualified for based on your current degree - then i will suggest you try Ontario Graduate Certificate Programs that can eventually make it easier for you to apply to your desired program in Manitoba. You can also use same to apply for your PR before your Masters.

All the best!

Thanks sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Pls guys i would beg you guys to start showing samples of the Sop and other letters you wrote to the embassy so as to help others

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rheene009: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Ketima:

Hello Teejay,

As per the bolded, applying for a course isn't just about the number of years but the course that will show career and or academic progression. Now to apply for either master's or PGD/PGC depends on the grade(class of degree) one came out with. As we all know, when you have 2.2 and below, you have a lesser chance of securing admission in masters but a higher chance of admission in PGD. Yes, 2 years gives you 2-3 years PGWP while 8 months(1 year) course gives you only 1-year PGWP.

Now we have seen many instances of applicants after finishing the first year, immediately enrolled for another 1 year and at the end secured a 2-3 years PGWP so is very much allowed to secure 3 years PGWP after doing 2 (1 year) course concurrently. But note that, for this to be possible, you must start your second course immediately after you complete the first course. Not when you finish your first course, you now work small and come back to study then thinking you will get 2-3 years PGWP, no you won't.

This post is so timely, I am currently in this situation. i applied for a one year PGD, i will be graduating on April 2022 also my visa will expire on April 30 2022. I tired applying for a second program May intake 2022 but they are full, i contacted my college and was told only September 2022 intake is available. I checked other colleges most are full and available for September. Can i apply for Sept intake and work till my second program resumes. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 1:57am On Jan 13, 2022
bola01234:
Pls guys i would beg you guys to start showing samples of the Sop and other letters you wrote to the embassy so as to help others

I understand that it takes time and practice to master writing, but your request is difficult because of plagiarism and everybody's story is different. I believe sample and tips are provided on the first page. You will have to message those offering paid or free SOP services if you need more. All the best.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 2:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Osemigho:

I understand that it takes time and practice to master writing, but your request is difficult because of plagiarism and everybody's story is different. I believe sample and tips are provided on the first page. You will have to message those offering paid or free SOP services if you need more. All the best.

Thats so true
I would check the first page and take note of everything i read over there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by flosure: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2022
I got rejected twice on SP and 1 TRV. Want to start a new round of application. Need some advice.

Need advise, I got rejected for the third time for my Canada student visa. I requested for my GCMS, you cant believe the reason I saw. And I secure a new admission for a BSc in Internation studies. I need people comment if this is a good idea. Or do I just take this to court?

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2017/08/25 06:09:17 Created By: CS00057
Updated Date: 2017/08/25 06:09:17 Updated By: CS00057
Restricted: No Label: General Office: Accra Text:
reviewed application refused TRV x 1 and SP x 2 reviewed the new information provided by the applicant and I am not satisfied that the concerns expressed by the previous officers have been addressed applicant is soon to turn 35 years of age - married travel to Ghan, Germany and Sweden - has a brother in europe has a sister living in Canada graduated in 2009 with a HND in catering and hotel management indicates that current employment since 2015 - team lead catering services to take college post grad certificate in global hospitality at conestoga college - previous SP's also for conestoga one in same area and other in business the applicant has failed to satisfy me that the course of studies is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits, the local options available for similar studies, and the applicant’s personal circumstances. Concerns applicant is using study permit as means to facilitate entry to Canada rather than educational advancement. Based on available information, I am not satisfied that applicant will leave Canada end of authorized stay. refused

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2017/08/24 09:16:49 Created By: JW11110
Updated Date: 2017/08/24 09:16:49 Updated By: JW11110
-3 previous refusals declared in stat questions -Applicant is a married Nigerian female applying to study global hospitality management at Conestoga College, states will fund himself -Spouse non accompanying -LOA provided, work component indicated -States employed as team lead catering services at Pharmacare Support Group since Jan 2015 -Previous recent travel to EU -Bank statement shows bal NGN 7,283,864 = $25,388 CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pandasofire(m): 3:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Good Day all.
Please reply.
I'm about making my visa application.
I have some ancestral lands I inherited from my father by virtue of being his only son and I'll love to include them in my application to build ties.
But the cost of surveying and registering each land is on the high side.
Is there any other way I can claim these lands in my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 4:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Pandasofire:
Good Day all.
Please reply.
I have some ancestral lands I inherited from my father by virtue of being his only son and I'll love to include them in my application to build ties.

Hi Pandasofire,

A Deed of gift from your father should suffice.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Champion2: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello Everyone... This information is for people coming to Vancouver anytime soon. If you are looking for a place to stay before you settle apartment matter, send me a message.
Affordable space for 2weeks : A shared room for two people is available in surrey Vancouver, you will have access to everything(preferable Female) For more information, kindly send a DM.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mrprolifik: 5:48am On Jan 13, 2022
rheene009:

This post is so timely, I am currently in this situation. i applied for a one year PGD, i will be graduating on April 2022 also my visa will expire on April 30 2022. I tired applying for a second program May intake 2022 but they are full, i contacted my college and was told only September 2022 intake is available. I checked other colleges most are full and available for September. Can i apply for Sept intake and work till my second program resumes. Thank you.

You can find the answer to your question by clicking on the link below.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/extend-study-permit.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Eggovic: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2022
BAsunshine:

Lagos
Nice. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LoyeeB(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations!

BabajhideySammy:
It’s PPR
Finally ended in praise.

First time applicant
Timeline.
Application submitted: July 13
Biometrics: July 15
Request for updated loa: September 30
Request for medical: September 30
Medical passed: October 26
Correspondence letter: January 6
PPR:January 12.

Wasn’t an easy wait at all, especially seeing people with similar timeline getting approvals.
Documents submitted.
IMMI forms
6months sponsor statement(mother)
Letter of Purpose
Letter of Justification (explaining every transaction above 100k)
Property documents
Sponsor’s employment letter and letter of promotions.
My employment letter
Letter of introduction from employer.
Sworn Affidavit of Return
Education certificates (transcript, certificate,nysc certificate)..

I’ll like to thank the initiators of this thread and everyone here who chips in one or two things they know about visa application. These platform is so rich and I wish everyone waiting for PPR all the best.

Please, what do I do from here, I did my biometrics in Abuja btw, can I get the link for the consent form please.. thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rheene009: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning Nairalander,

I am currently in Canada Sept 2021 intake, taking a 1 year PGD programme which will be completed on April 30th 2022 same day my visa expires, I'm applying for a second program 1+1.

My spouse applied for OWP since April 2021 but no PPR yet. I was told by a classmate that there is a 6 month's rule meaning if SP's current status is less than 6 month it will affect OWP visa application even tho he filed is application immediately i got my approval. What can i do, is this information true.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rheene009: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2022
mrprolifik:

bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Pandasofire:
Good Day all.
Please reply.

Hello Pandasofire,

As regards the land, do Gift Deed/Deed of inheritance and as well do an affidavit of ownership, in the affidavit, let them quote the current price worth of the said land.

So outside survey documents, which other documents do you have then?
Hope you have receipt of the land purchase and power of attorney?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EhischemNg: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
flosure:

I got rejected twice on SP and 1 TRV. Want to start a new round of application. Need some advice.

Need advise, I got rejected for the third time for my Canada student visa. I requested for my GCMS, you cant believe the reason I saw. And I secure a new admission for a BSc in Internation studies. I need people comment if this is a good idea. Or do I just take this to court?

NOTES
reviewed application refused TRV x 1 and SP x 2 reviewed the new information provided by the applicant and I am not satisfied that the concerns expressed by the previous officers have been addressed applicant is soon to turn 35 years of age - married travel to Ghan, Germany and Sweden - has a brother in europe has a sister living in Canada graduated in 2009 with a HND in catering and hotel management indicates that current employment since 2015 - team lead catering services to take college post grad certificate in global hospitality at conestoga college - previous SP's also for conestoga one in same area and other in business the applicant has failed to satisfy me that the course of studies is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits, the local options available for similar studies, and the applicant’s personal circumstances. Concerns applicant is using study permit as means to facilitate entry to Canada rather than educational advancement. Based on available information, I am not satisfied that applicant will leave Canada end of authorized stay. refused

-3 previous refusals declared in stat questions -Applicant is a married Nigerian female applying to study global hospitality management at Conestoga College, states will fund himself -Spouse non accompanying -LOA provided, work component indicated -States employed as team lead catering services at Pharmacare Support Group since Jan 2015 -Previous recent travel to EU -Bank statement shows bal NGN 7,283,864 = $25,388 CAD

First a snapshot of your gcms would be preferable

Second, u need to seek advise directly from a guru here.. Reach out to one personally

Third u gave out so much info working against u..like dere was no need for the vo to know ur siblings are not in Nigeria except u wanna use dem as ur sponsor..now u have to thoroughly explain your home ties with a strong reason to come back to your home country

On a norm ur travel history ought to be a plus to u...leverage more on it

Career progression is very important and from wat I see here u have almost ruined ur fourth application... Your case is crazy now, u need a lot of explaining to do

Don't go to court o, cause mehn odds are against u already esp in your career progression, u made it obvious dt u wan Japan

My 2 cent summary
Reach out to a guru
Order for d gcms of ur 2 applications
Make a least 2-3pages LOE each to tackle the VO concerns
Apply afterwards
Then and only can u take it to court....but mehn.... It will end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deligatus(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys!
Please I need help. My agent have refused to give me update from my application. I did my biometric since 1 Feb 2021. Please what should i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2022
flosure:

NOTES
reviewed application refused TRV x 1 and SP x 2 reviewed the new information provided by the applicant and I am not satisfied that the concerns expressed by the previous officers have been addressed applicant is soon to turn 35 years of age - married travel to Ghan, Germany and Sweden - has a brother in europe has a sister living in Canada graduated in 2009 with a HND in catering and hotel management indicates that current employment since 2015 - team lead catering services to take college post grad certificate in global hospitality at conestoga college - previous SP's also for conestoga one in same area and other in business the applicant has failed to satisfy me that the course of studies is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits, [/b]the local options available for similar studies, and the applicant’s personal circumstances. Concerns applicant is using study permit as means to facilitate entry to Canada rather than[b] educational advancement. Based on available information, I am not satisfied that applicant will leave Canada end of authorized stay. refused

Hello Flosure,

From the note, is evident that your PURPOSE OF VISIT wasn't well written and articulated in your SOP. you failed to convince the VO WHY THE COURSE, WHY YOU WANT TO DO IT IN CANADA AND NOT YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COURSE TO YOUR ACADEMIC AND OR CAREER ADVANCEMENT/GOALS

So now you need to work on your purpose of visit. try to convince the VO on why the course in Canada when such course is available everywhere in the world and even in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pandasofire(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2022
The land wasn't purchased
It's just village ancestral lands passed down through generations
Ketima:

Hello Pandasofire,

As regards the land, do Gift Deed/Deed of inheritance and as well do an affidavit of ownership, in the affidavit, let them quote the current price worth of the said land.

So outside survey documents, which other documents do you have then?
Hope you have receipt of the land purchase and power of attorney?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pandasofire(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2022
My father is dead
And the lands weren't purchased
Just ancestral lands passed down through generations
kennyjoy:

Hi Pandasofire,

A Deed of gift from your father should suffice.

Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
deligatus:
Hi guys!
Please I need help. My agent have refused to give me update from my application. I did my biometric since 1 Feb 2021. Please what should i do?

How can an agent refuse to give an update on a job he/she was contracted to do and you're taking it lightly. Its so unfortunate. The only thing you can do now is to get your log-in details from him/her and check your application yourself. If he can't give you an update as an agent, I hope he wasn't the one that assembled all your documents on your behalf, cos my fear isn't in the application itself as you can always reapply, but is on him/her submitting fake documents that might have handed you a ban.

Please get your log in details from him/her ASAP by any means possible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dishydens(f): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello everyone. Please anyone schooling at Memorial University? How much deposit did you have to pay to use for Visa application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Pandasofire:
The land wasn't purchased
It's just village ancestral lands passed down through generations

In that case, there is no document to prove such land is yours by ancestral inheritance? I don't know how tradition/culture works in your place, but you really need a document to prove that such land is yours. You can't just quote anything in SOP and not back it up with pepper proof. You really need to survey that land and get an affidavit cos in the affidavit of ownership, you will need to quote all numbers and location of the land in it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pandasofire(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm planning to do an affidavit at the magistrate court in my village
Ketima:

In that case, there is no document to prove such land is yours by ancestral inheritance? I don't know how tradition/culture works in your place, but you really need a document to prove that such land is yours. You can't just quote anything in SOP and not back it up with pepper proof. You really need to survey that land and get an affidavit cos in the affidavit of ownership, you will need to quote all numbers and location of the land in it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GentleBobo: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Please, when going to request for police character certificate, what should one go with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.