Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? (34938 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Lilsameey: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
siofra:

I will not tell you angry

,..You no get work...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by siofra(f): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Quote me on one pls miss decent or you STFU

Don't worry I'll quote you, if you like go and delete all of them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
siofra:

Don't worry I'll quote you, if you like go and delete all of them
Werey...go and spend on your bf

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
No for now because i no get money but it's not bad at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by lascos912(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
siofra:
Yes and never again. I didn't know Nigerian men were so entitled. Godforbid!
owo palamba re ti segi

idiot

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by siofra(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
lascos912:
owo palamba re ti segi

idiot

Now I'm saying the truth, ya'll are getting triggered cheesy

Ntoor tongue seethe and die in pain. Blabbering baboon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Blacknote: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellysperm, Lilsameey et al make person no go commit suicide cuz of una oo.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by officialwdhtv: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Una don turn this my thread to royal rumble abi?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by lascos912(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
siofra:

Now I'm saying the truth, ya'll are getting triggered cheesy

Ntoor tongue seethe and die in pain. Blabbering baboon.
good for nothing smelling pussy larg hole moving around on nairaland looking for jobless person like her to hook with stupid words

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by purples25(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Done.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Lilsameey: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Blacknote:
Smellysperm, Lilsameey et al make person no go commit suicide cuz of una oo.
,..Ahn ahn,..why
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by GreatChizzy: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Stop dating hungry and entitled girls!
Girls entirely will never change!
You as a guy just have to raise your standards and stop blaming girls.
The day I graduated was when I made it a vow to no longer date students. Because they are usually needy.
I am married now and I never had to experience all the stuffs most guys wail about here and other social media spaces.
Just stop it and find peace!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2021
MAKE UNA SUFFRI DEY FRY SIOFRA HERE NOW sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by CHoccolaTE: 4:47am On Aug 26, 2021
What kind of idiotic thread is this? So you males only want positive answers, you don't want any girl to write what you don't like?

See how the fools jumped in to insult a girl that had a bad experience after spending on a man. Una think say na only yes, yes, yes you go dey read for this kind thread abi what exactly is your problem?

This is why girls don't reply threads started by males, many of you are mannerless rude shits.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Connected1: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Will you stop being a pussy. Her own wasn't harsh on men?
Carry on Bro
I am not supporting any of you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by GIdiata(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

See this one undecided

Even if I've been bleeped, why should I be sad about it when I enjoyed myself tremendously. Mumu!

hey Hoe!
y are you lamenting?

You took a guy out so he could fukk u well in return right? but unfortunately for you, he didn't. hence, the regret grin grin

He ate your money but didn't fukk u well.
2 : 0 grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Lucheze(f): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2021
I used to give this guy allowance until I found out,I was just an option

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

[s]Idiot! It is you that God has forbidden from having money. It's guys like you that think they are smart because a girl took them out and they didn't spend a dime. Please hide that your shameless face. Entitled stupid broke ass. Goat. See the way he broke all the laws of punctuation oponu![/s]
Sharap! brokeass!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
[s]What kind of idiotic thread is this? So you males only want positive answers, you don't want any girl to write what you don't like?

See how the fools jumped in to insult a girl that had a bad experience after spending on a man. Una think say na only yes, yes, yes you go dey read for this kind thread abi what exactly is your problem?

This is why girls don't reply threads started by males, many of you are mannerless rude shits.[/s]
Pot calling kettle black

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by siofra(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Sharap! brokeass!

See this stupid busy body. Why can't you stay out of people's business? Ewu sokoto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
What kind of idiotic thread is this? So you males only want positive answers, you don't want any girl to write what you don't like?

This is why girls don't reply threads started by males, many of you are mannerless rude shits.
What is the economic benefit of their replies here

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by siofra(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
GIdiata:

hey Hoe!
y are you lamenting?

You took a guy out so he could fukk u well in return right? but unfortunately for you, he didn't. hence, the regret grin grin

He ate your money but didn't fukk u well.
2 : 0 grin grin grin

Not everyone is a randy male goat like you. I know this concept is new to you but not everything is about sex. Dindirin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Lucheze:
I used to give this guy allowance until I found out,I was just an option
Eyaaa
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Spicylate:
I can't even count sef but him own pass my own sha.
aunty Linus, show us evidence ?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by arantess: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Tokskob2008:
99% of Nigerian ladies can't do it, it's like they are allergic to spending their own money.
You have the data for this or what?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Sufferingboy(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Biaflaa or death.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Stevyne: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
Yes and never again. I didn't know Nigerian men were so entitled. Godforbid!
Eaziiiiiiiiii grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Sufferingboy(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Wetin I nor read for nairaland this days.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Austineva(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Women gift is like mammywater gift, they will give u with right hand then collect it from d other hand. Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Even when they do, be prepared to do a total maintenance turn around in that chick very soon.
Women never invest where they lose out.
You must PAYBACK oo & in manifolds

Meaning, if a lady spends 20k on u, her financial recovery target from you will be from 200k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Candidlady: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Yes I have.... ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.