Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? (34939 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by okaforlazarus90(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:
I am here to read lies undecided
No be only you o. See all the lies wey the girls dey talk for here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by ekhai(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Spicylate:
I can't even count sef but him own pass my own sha.
YOU'RE A TRUTHFUL PERSON. LOVE IS SHARING AND GIVING. MAY GOD BLESS YOU IMMENSELY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Ikpeyi: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Girls with conscience do it...not the heartless intitiled ones...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Adekunbimichael: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Ah ah ejekama calm down nau
siofra:

Idiot! It is you that God has forbidden from having money. It's guys like you that think they are smart because a girl took them out and they didn't spend a dime. Please hide that your shameless face. Entitled stupid broke ass. Goat. See the way he broke all the laws of punctuation oponu!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Even when they do, be prepared to do a total maintenance turn around in that chick very soon.
Women never invest where they lose out.
You must PAYBACK oo & in manifolds

Meaning, if a lady spends 20k on u, her financial recovery target from you will be from 200k.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by AOTEMN: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
FGHAAFDSAFsfsadsadDSAASD

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by bleskid: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
she did it to me ,, her name is Helen ,, she bought me food
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Ishe olosho na self employment undecided lipsrsealed
Lilsameey:
,..Laws of punctuation,..Lol,...I write the way I want bitch,...Am not entitled but that mentality of men taking you out everytime is so dumb,..Y'all believe using your coochie is a job on its own,..I don't blame you...I do take my girl out,..Am not broke, .I make big cash,..steady steady,..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by macdammy(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

Idiot! It is you that God has forbidden from having money. It's guys like you that think they are smart because a girl took them out and they didn't spend a dime. Please hide that your shameless face. Entitled stupid broke ass. Goat. See the way he broke all the laws of punctuation oponu!

Loooll.
This is the best come back I've seen in a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2021
I need #500 for my subscription undecided
Lilsameey:
,..Just feel free to ask for cash,..I will give you some..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Polynek(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Oya make una begin d yab una self grin NAIRALAND na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by MOGPman(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes I have... i took him out for shopping several times, occasionally i do buy him so many nice things
Like what?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Osagie47: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
Yes and never again. I didn't know Nigerian men were so entitled. Godforbid!
but u want a man to spend on you and you won’t spend a dime and you will post pics and be happy. If you want to do something, do it with ur mind and forget it..d guy no force you. Some girls are not useless to nature girls like don’t have anything to offer in a relationship apart from sex. Than for me to meet someone like U.. I remain single forever
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by tradepunter: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigerian ladies can never do this

Even birthday self they wont

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Guys on here got an issue with ladies generally, they all heartbroken.
CHoccolaTE:
What kind of idiotic thread is this? So you males only want positive answers, you don't want any girl to write what you don't like?

See how the fools jumped in to insult a girl that had a bad experience after spending on a man. Una think say na only yes, yes, yes you go dey read for this kind thread abi what exactly is your problem?

This is why girls don't reply threads started by males, many of you are mannerless rude shits.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Sorry girl, guys can be like that but not all of them ...
Lucheze:
I used to give this guy allowance until I found out,I was just an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Ewure sokoto grin that's red bororo goat nah abi grin
siofra:

See this stupid busy body. Why can't you stay out of people's business? Ewu sokoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Some kinda way I like you, but I'm scared of you .. grin
Candidlady:
Yes I have.... ...

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by ukaface(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2021
The society doesn't act like that.
The society wants the male to take charge, so....lol, let them exert their masculinity in full naaaaa grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by pansophist(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Numerous ladies have taken me out and paid for the bills, but of course not the first date, thats reserved for the man alone. Usually when the relationship has commences, or going out with a female friend. A common denominator in these women is that they are matured, and understands that reciprocity is the foundation of relationships.

If a woman do not want to pay for a date sometimes, it's because she either does not desire you, she is immature, and do not understand that relationship is give and take, but take and take. Run from such women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Candidlady: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Some kinda way I like you, but I'm scared of you .. grin

Lol

Am even scared of myself...

grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Eagba(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
What kind of idiotic thread is this? So you males only want positive answers, you don't want any girl to write what you don't like?

See how the fools jumped in to insult a girl that had a bad experience after spending on a man. Una think say na only yes, yes, yes you go dey read for this kind thread abi what exactly is your problem?

This is why girls don't reply threads started by males, many of you are mannerless rude shits.
blame seun for not raining in on this over grown babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by siofra(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Ewure sokoto grin that's red bororo goat nah abi grin

Yes and he behaves like them. Very foolish goats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Eagba(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Lucheze:
I used to give this guy allowance until I found out,I was just an option
thanks for opening up and on your boldness.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by iamtardey: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
I said it grin
Candidlady:

Lol

Am even scared of myself...

grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by peacettw: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2021
You know, just buying some ingredients to cook a nice solid meal for your man should belong in this same category. Likewise catering and nurturing his emotional needs sometimes to one's detriment.

I guess my point stems from the fact that multiple studies have shown time and time again that men earn significantly more than women, and this is independent of several factors like education, family, work experience etc. This gap is even more profound in developing countries. Your question presumes that men and women are the same with regards to financial power. Sadly it isn't so.

I get where you are coming from but this is an unfair question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by TripleAkutigi: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...You have nothing upstairs,...And am very sure you are very very broke.....See human being up,..They take their men out,..But you came and said entitled,..Yes, it would be a Godforbid for you because I am very sure God has forbidden you from having money.
Easy on her
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by Pumpumking: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Spicylate:
I can't even count sef but him own pass my own sha.

prooooooof it babes. , am a londoner. take me to nando restorant? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by boxypane(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

You finish am for me. Thank you for pointing out his insensitivities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by makavelli80(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...You have nothing upstairs,...And am very sure you are very very broke.....See human being up,..They take their men out,..But you came and said entitled,..Yes, it would be a Godforbid for you because I am very sure God has forbidden you from having money.
I dof ma hat brother!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by bigcee(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? by headbasher96(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Siofra u no know say na tag team match u enter so nobody to back u up see as lilsameey hold your hands smellysperm just the enter enter u anyhow just concede defeat because we plenty wey want beat but since only two people ma change am for u just let the sleeping dog lie OK no come kill yourself here ladies that take their men out do it out of love so some of Una wey never experience love na hustle Una dey can't understand what love is so no the just chuck mouth observe environment first before u enter and guess what siofra fit never experience love thats why she currently has 5 men so which one u go the carry comott na hanty 5 men no money grin grin grin na cruise o no offence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.