Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1171259 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
dustydee:

Oya please give us the tips on how to do it. Does it involve using kodi? Should we open another thread for this?
By the way, how do I get VPN for my smart TV?
#cc: lexusgs430

Has the unidigi business slowed down? grin

If your TV is android based, get APK file on a usb stick and sideload on TV .........

Umidigi is still running their affairs, but unfortunately, I could not devout any more time, pushing their products....... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
justwise:

I don’t see myself locking up my money on Russian stock for a long period unless it’s a penny stock.

If Russia end up taking up Ukraine and establish another political leader there more painful sanctions will come from US and the rest of the world.

Sanctions would come and go, Russian stock market shall remain........ wink

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Somberyl(f): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
dustydee:

Oya please give us the tips on how to do it. Does it involve using kodi? Should we open another thread for this?
By the way, how do I get VPN for my smart TV?
#cc: lexusgs430

Has the unidigi business slowed down? grin

Kodi not involved, a simple TV code registration from your TV to server .........

You would need an app from playstore, stbemu pro installed, sideload APK pro version to tv............. cheesy

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Bro, u knw this too? I never miss any match even if it’s not available for broadcast in the UK especially those 3pm kick off. The interesting part is, the firestick goes with me when I’m going away
Lexusgs430:

EPL matches wey no dey sky/BT, go just open eye's, like babalawo......... smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wonlasewonimi: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Is this the best time to buy Russian stock.......... cheesy

be greedy when others are fearful...
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

be greedy when other are fearful...

Na so that old papa talk o ......... grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
MISSYTOSIN:
If you have naira pls message me with rates. Thanks .
770. Respond to my dm if interested.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2022
omopapa:
Bro, u knw this too? I never miss any match even if it’s not available for broadcast in the UK especially those 3pm kick off. The interesting part is, the firestick goes with me when I’m going away

Una think say, we too no like better egusi, with poundi............. grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2022
DISCLAIMER: This is for educational purpose only tongue

If u have LG or Samsung TV u can download an app called smart iptv on it and then find vendors that will load the channels for you. It ranges from £25-£60/year depending on the quality of channels and how well u can search for bargains angry

Interesting thing about most vendors is they give btw 12-24hrs free trial (but NOT on match days). Vendors are all over Facebook market place, eBay and even ali shocked. Most vendors have telegram groups to communicate streaming channels, updates and to report issues. Each vendor have their own area of interest, some it’s movies, for some it’s live sports, while some do everything. My vendor does everything Infact they just added African magic Yoruba wink and almost all DSTV channels especially the sport ones.

Another option is the Amazon firestick, you can buy it from Argos or Amazon and watch a YouTube video to jailbreak it (very simple and straight forward) this will enable you download streaming apps on it. Then find a vendor to load channels. You might need VPN to improve streaming quality and to change location for obvious reasons cry

An advantage of the firestick is that u can detach from tv and take with u when u are going away from home . Otherwise the smart iptv app too is fine.

25 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yeah na the work wey we dey do, thanks for the recommendation ma
Mamatukwas:

Lemonade I hear is good most of the time. Otherwise myself, Lexusgs430 or Omopapa can help.

Buy local this weekend folks. Naira dey kiss

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mamatukwas: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Meanwhile, something happened yesterday I say I must gist Una.

My husbands colleague was hit from behind at a roundabout. The person poked his head out the window and asked him to please pack well so they could resolve it as they were obstructing traffic.

My guy enters his car and tried to pack well. The person who jammed him IMMEDIATELY zoomed off aka hit and run shocked

He called police but unfortunately no one got the plates and no camera but they said they will try.

P.S- Both parties are Caucasians.

Ya’ll be wise out there. The streets are rough!

13 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Oggg: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
babranancy:
Please which app can I use and send money to Nigeria as I am currently using Monzo bank but it’s hard from me to send money directly from Monzo bank to Nigerian bank. Thanks
lemonade app is ok
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by umarwy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
dupyshoo:
If you actualy need it, then it is not bad.

I use WiFi calling most of the times as I mostly work from home so I don't get to use up to 2GB per month.
Did you mean £30 for just unlimited data with Vodafone or it came with a phone cos I got S21 ultra 5G and 11GB data for less than £40.

Only data oh, that was when they launched there unlimited plans. They had speed cap on the cheaper ones. They cut my neck no be small.

I needed extra bandwidth.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by umarwy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
omopapa:

If u have LG or Samsung TV u can download an app called smart iptv on it and then find vendors that will load the channels for you. It ranges from £25-£60/year depending on the quality of channels and how well u can search for bargains angry

Interesting thing about most vendors is they give btw 12-24hrs free trial (but NOT on match days). Vendors are all over Facebook market place, eBay and even ali shocked. Most vendors have telegram groups to communicate streaming channels, updates and to report issues. Each vendor have their own area of interest, some it’s movies, for some it’s live sports, while some do everything. My vendor does everything Infact they just added African magic Yoruba wink and almost all DSTV channels especially the sport ones.

Another option is the Amazon firestick, you can buy it from Argos or Amazon and watch a YouTube video to jailbreak it (very simple and straight forward) this will enable you download streaming apps on it. Then find a vendor to load channels. You might need VPN to improve streaming quality and to change location for obvious reasons cry

An advantage of the firestick is that u can detach from tv and take with u when u are going away from home . Otherwise the smart iptv app too is fine.

I need this. But I no they watch ball sha.

Make I just get the options
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mamatukwas:

Meanwhile, something happened yesterday I say I must gist Una.

My husbands colleague was hit from behind at a roundabout. The person poked his head out the window and asked him to please pack well so they could resolve it as they were obstructing traffic.

My guy enters his car and tried to pack well. The person who jammed him IMMEDIATELY zoomed off aka hit and run shocked

He called police but unfortunately no one got the plates and no camera but they said they will try.

P.S- Both parties are Caucasians.

Ya’ll be wise out there. The streets are rough!

Two words........

Dash cam ....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mamatukwas: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Two words........

Dash cam ....... grin

Can it be backward facing as well? Thought it was only for what’s ahead.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by donforeign: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
My sister just got to the UK , shes looking for a temporary accomodation before she get her own place. She can as well pay . anybody willing to help please should quote me , it's urgent. Thank you
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mamatukwas:

Can it be backward facing as well? Thought it was only for what’s ahead.

Yes, you can even get 360 bird's eye view.......

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by umarwy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
donforeign:
My sister just got to the UK , shes looking for a temporary accomodation before she get her own place. She can as well pay . anybody willing to help please should quote me , it's urgent. Thank you

Location?
Is she double jabbed?
Will she cause the host wahala?
Few days temporary or few months temporary??

You can try Airbnb, but you need to give more information as there might be a temporary house in Glasgow available but she is schooling/working in Wrexham
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by kaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
omopapa:
Yeah na the work wey we dey do, thanks for the recommendation ma
Please check your PM sir, I need pounds
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by umarwy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who was the person that was complaining about lack of customer service by TLS.

I just thought of you

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by donforeign: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
umarwy:

Location?
Is she double jabbed?
Will she cause the host wahala?
Few days temporary or few months temporary??

You can try Airbnb, but you need to give more information as there might be a temporary house in Glasgow available but she is schooling/working in Wrexham
my sisteter is currently in Wales .. she got there via student dependent visa . Can I have your contact ?

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Akorkor(f): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
fatima04:

I can see different versions on Amazon and the reviews are confusing, can you recommend any of the versions

I wish I can but it’s DH that got it. I don’t have any information about it. What I just do is sit down and watch.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Bourne007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
What about those of us using Cathode ray TVs? cry

omopapa:

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
For those who care to know, did my provisional licence application online, sent back the paper form and ID doc on the 26th of Jan and just received my ID back. So took exactly 1 month.

I sent via the normal route, did not use the address dropped here...wasn't in a very adventurous mood at the time cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Viruses: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
mizGene:
For those who care to know, did my provisional licence application online, sent back the paper form and ID doc on the 26th of Jan and just received my ID back. So took exactly 1 month.

I sent via the normal route, did not use the address dropped here...wasn't in a very adventurous mood at the time cheesy
Please respond to your DM.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chinlov: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mamatukwas:

Lemonade I hear is good most of the time. Otherwise myself, Lexusgs430 or Omopapa can help.

Buy local this weekend folks. Naira dey kiss

rate?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Viruses:

Please respond to your DM.
Thanks

Thanks, good transacting with you.
I'm still up for more takers. Offering 770. Send me a dm.
cool
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chinlov: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
pls what rate is lemonade doing
Oggg:
lemonade app is ok
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mamatukwas: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chinlov:

rate?

Kindly pm. Thank you.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mamatukwas: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chinlov:
pls what rate is lemonade doing

Lemonade is doing 760.

P.S- We can currently offer better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (1007)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.