Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (55757 Views)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Winters23: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Raxxye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
M
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by FarahAideed: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Every sane Nigerian knows Buhari is the soul behind the terror tormenting Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by auch22: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
I swear this man is giving it to them back to back

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by kennosklint(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
smiley
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Elolam87(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well said
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by eedimo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
on and on they go

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by StPete: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
I forsee the taking over of the presidency at the end of Buhari's tenure and their willingness to handover power to the Fulani bandits. They will invade Aso rock villa and then take over power while the top men of this country will board the next flights out. They are already buying private jets here and there in anticipation

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Akpuobi1: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW A GOVERNOR OF A STATE IS SUPPOSED TALK.

8 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Ebije1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am only afraid of the killings that may happen in future days in Benue State. This walking corpse of a president wants the country to be in a condition like his.

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by BluntCrazeMan: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good For Him Shaaa..
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by buckeyemedia: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
rokasab:
Okay
Uselsess man, how many non Tivs hold sensitive positions in Benue State? Pot calling kettle black, Charity begins @ home, can Ortom account with what he has done with the security votes of Benue State for 6 years? Using incompetent FG to hide his own incompetence.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by AleAirHub(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
Gov Ortom and Wike are the only Governors we have presently, others na Sisi

Honestly speaking shocked

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Omoluabi16(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovely. Straight and direct. First time a highly place government official is saying the hard truth. ISLAMIZE, FULANISE

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by jubrilELsudan: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
TO BEAT THAT BUHARI BOY JUST DEY HUNGRY ME.

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by kudinkarfe: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
When Buhari is mentioned in future history will remember strong men that didn't turn akamu, men like: Ortom, Fayose(Rock), Mailafiya, Shehu Sani etc

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Sensie(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Raxxye(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105203779:
STATEMENT CONCERNING SAMUEL ORTOM, THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE

Governor Samuel Ortom has few political principles. We can see this from the fact that he has changed political party five times during his undistinguished career.

Every time he feels the wind may be blowing in a certain direction, he follows it.

Unfortunately, for the good citizens of Benue State, the most dangerous direction he blows in today is that of sectarianism and ethnicity.

In an attempt to boost his sinking political fortunes, Ortom takes the cheapest and lowest route possible by playing on ethnic themes – and in doing so knowingly causes deaths of innocent Nigerians by inciting farmers against herders, and Christians against Muslims.

Specifically, Ortom stirs up hatred by targeting one single ethnic group in Nigeria – using language reminiscent of the Rwandan genocide.

As was the case in Rwanda where the then Hutu leaders of the country incited their countrymen against each other, claiming there was a “secret Tutsi agenda” over the Hutu, Ortom claims there is a “secret Fulanization agenda” over other ethnic groups in his state and in Nigeria. This is a copy of the language of Hutu Power - which falsely, and intentionally, accused the Rwandan Tutsi of plans to dominate the country.

This wicked talk is aimed at giving cover to his so-called “policy” on the Ranches Establishment Law – which in reality is purely an act of denial of the law - intended to withhold rights and freedoms from one ethnic group alone, whilst inciting race hatred against them amongst all others.

These are not the actions of a man who should be trusted with running public services or holding public office.

For the governor of a major state in Nigeria to be politically driven by ethnic hatred is a stain on our country.

The good, and fair-minded people of Benue State deserve more than this, and we look forward to the next elections when they have an opportunity to restore its greatness.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 25, 2021

Peace is all we want in our nation.
Not anything that will invoke more deaths and violence against any citizen of Nigeria.
Peace shall reign in our nation.
And the enemies of this country will all die painful las las.
They can NEVER escape the brutal and Total judgment coming their way.
A normal, sane Nigerian that doesn’t support violence and killings have no problem in saying AMEN to the below prayer.
But the hypocritical ones will always run away from the prayers, cos they know themselves.
Y'all will never end well in life as long as you keep supporting evil and bloodshed being sponsored by the evil and wicked politicians Y'all wanted back in power.
God, please help us punish Garba Shehu!

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by FarahAideed: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105203779:
STATEMENT CONCERNING SAMUEL ORTOM, THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE

Governor Samuel Ortom has few political principles. We can see this from the fact that he has changed political party five times during his undistinguished career.

Every time he feels the wind may be blowing in a certain direction, he follows it.

Unfortunately, for the good citizens of Benue State, the most dangerous direction he blows in today is that of sectarianism and ethnicity.

In an attempt to boost his sinking political fortunes, Ortom takes the cheapest and lowest route possible by playing on ethnic themes – and in doing so knowingly causes deaths of innocent Nigerians by inciting farmers against herders, and Christians against Muslims.

Specifically, Ortom stirs up hatred by targeting one single ethnic group in Nigeria – using language reminiscent of the Rwandan genocide.

As was the case in Rwanda where the then Hutu leaders of the country incited their countrymen against each other, claiming there was a “secret Tutsi agenda” over the Hutu, Ortom claims there is a “secret Fulanization agenda” over other ethnic groups in his state and in Nigeria. This is a copy of the language of Hutu Power - which falsely, and intentionally, accused the Rwandan Tutsi of plans to dominate the country.

This wicked talk is aimed at giving cover to his so-called “policy” on the Ranches Establishment Law – which in reality is purely an act of denial of the law - intended to withhold rights and freedoms from one ethnic group alone, whilst inciting race hatred against them amongst all others.

These are not the actions of a man who should be trusted with running public services or holding public office.

For the governor of a major state in Nigeria to be politically driven by ethnic hatred is a stain on our country.

The good, and fair-minded people of Benue State deserve more than this, and we look forward to the next elections when they have an opportunity to restore its greatness.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 25, 2021

Peace is all we want in our nation.
Not anything that will invoke more deaths and violence against any citizen of Nigeria.
Peace shall reign in our nation.
And the enemies of this country will all die painful las las.
They can NEVER escape the brutal and Total judgment coming their way.
A normal, sane Nigerian that doesn’t support violence and killings have no problem in saying AMEN to the below prayer.
But the hypocritical ones will always run away from the prayers, cos they know themselves.
Y'all will never end well in life as long as you keep supporting evil and bloodshed being sponsored by the evil and wicked politicians Y'all wanted back in power.
Buhari the terrorist cover also changed parties multiple times so much he had to align with thieves he criticised just so he can win powerb

15 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by oshorstan(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na today una know say buhari na bully? Lazy general

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
"...To describe as ‘undistinguished’, the career of a man who has held many key positions at the state and national levels proves that those who penned the piece were under the influence of some negative substances."

Damn! That one enter! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by belzabull(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
It shall never be well with the children of hate,jealousy and mischief from the sad waste

These bastard and bitter baboons from the republic of oduduwanker who played a huge rile in bringing this monster upon us shall never know peace

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Help2020: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
This governor get balls.He is doing the work of PDP..Useless opposition

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by samdaisi: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari and his boys have decided to destroy Nigeria but they have 4gotten that it will surely affect them most

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by guidelight: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
If a man say the truth in the marketplace, the forces of evil will come after him. They will malign, blackmail, harass , jail or kill him. even when they do that, the truth must always prevail. Ask Mandela, Bob marley, Nnamdi kanu, Mahatma Ghandi and so many who said the truth. Orthom, my only prayer is that God will protect you.

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Cherrybae(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ortom should go and protect his people and stop using Buhari to deceive his people and the useless IPOB terrorist.

What has ortom achieved as a governor.
Only shouting Buhari this Buhari that.

But at night same Orton prostrates for Buhari.

I pity those hailing Orton who is using Buhari to cover his flaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by BobbieZion(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
adebenson155:
Governor Ortom , na man you be..

God punish buhari and his fulani conspirators..

Its high time we start killing any fulani on sight anywhere we see them..

Jos people contribute money, buy weapons and kill fulani anywhere you see them.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE...

Calm down Bro!!
Take it easy.
Let it slide.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure,

Maybe... So, what does that make the current president??!

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good one from Ortom- matic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.