Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (55790 Views)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ylaa(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Amen

quote author=InaNla post=105203700]We warned Nigerians against voting a known coup plotter cum terrorist. Some useless elements rebranded his as a born-again democratic.

Una eyes don clear now abi?

As many still supporting this bloody government will not go unpunished.[/quote]
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Jonah507(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.

Another gworo chewing Fulani herdsman on the loss!

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by excel101(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Tell that to your father that surrounded in 1970 after starting war the MOFOs couldn't finish. You may want to include the epitome of cowardice- one of your fore fathers that ran away at night dressed like a HOE.
Retar@ded bast@rd brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
Terrorist graduate from "ilekewun" Grammar Sch. next time "SURRENDER" not "SURROUNDER" You spelt it just the way your daddy in Aso Villa pronounces it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
[s]Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged. [/s]

You are very stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by raysrays(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.
The problem now is not whether this man is a failure or not, but if u agree he is by the way, then buhari is a great failure, he is a � in it. Look out the brighter picture bross, we should stop playing politics of hatred and look out the brighter picture, your interest can not be bigger than the interest of a full Nation. It's time we speak up, even if our brother, parents, friends, or life support system are wrong we should be able to look them in the face and tell them. This life is won't more than the money, gold and diamond you have stocked pile in any account, seeing people happy n seeing their life become easier is more than any gold or loot any government could amass. Fulani, Hausa and the whole ethnic groups in Nigeria are feeling the heat. As at today all ethnic group, clan and families in Nigeria has witness one form of violence, malign treatment because of the insecurity trending in this administration. Bubu has not done well, n if he is still human n conscious of anything happening in this country, I think he will score himself low n will even want to step down, but unfortunately his government has been hijacked n have a shadow organisation overseeing it affairs, but hope will come again, Nigeria will not end up as a failed state n you n i have a role to play, by standing for what is right no matter what.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Bbbwings: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
larryjonze:

Since you want to deviate, where in nigeria are there no bad roads, how many nigerians have access to water supply from FG even in fct ... with the inflation rate 300% what is the living condition of Nigerians if not worst or is it any better than the people of benue.
Whatever ortom is guilty of, dullard buhard is more guilty,present state of the country as proven buhari is the worst thing to happen to nigeria. c'mon spark plug is half our highest note. if you save #1 for one year its not even up to $1 thanks to that lifeless mofo
Terrorists even had the effrontery to invade NDA, buhari incompetent reeks to highest ... if they could invade NDA are Nigerians even safe undecided
fixed
Don't fall for some journalists gimmicks.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by derecho(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz9uAP3Y-mg

After watching this interview, my respect for Gov.Ortom quadrupled.
It takes courage and selflessness to speak the truth.

I noticed the interviewers couldn't ask much questions because it was obvious Ortom was saying the truth.
I mean, it will take a heartless individual not to be moved by the ordeal of Benue people.
Imagine, They even prevented him from seeing Buhari.

One thing that humans easily forget is that NO MAN can boast of living till the next 60seconds.
If you like carry AK-47 or be President, You can't add one minute to your life. No Man is God.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by deedo93(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

My brother you just spoke my mind. His attacks on the presidency are just to serve as a distraction from his incompetence. Although him checking the excesses of the presidency is welcome, he needs to put his house in order first.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Eberex(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Trash
Trash
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bbbwings:
fixed
Don't fall for some journalists gimmicks.

Rapant herdsmen killings, incessant kidnapping of school children or is it the ridiculous inflated prices of all goods ... which is gimmicks!
As for me i am already counting down 2yrs for that failure in aso rock.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by openmine(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Comedian2019:

Yes, he failed to protect NDA. grin
Your mumu na follow come.
grin grin

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by excel101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Tell that to your father that surrounded in 1970 after starting war the MOFOs couldn't finish. You may want to include the epitome of cowardice- one of your fore fathers that ran away at night dressed like a HOE.
Retar@ded bast@rd brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
Talking of bast@rd, you recall from that side of the divide (North), all you guys are almost bast@rds, because you parents give you out at 5yrs old as herdsmen. You were lucky to have been adopted by late "SHEKAU" I now understand the genesis of your reasoning.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
YoungLionken:
Benue people are being slaughtered like rams for sallah..

Buhari has messed up no doubt, but what is Ortom doing about it?

He's being lamenting since the very day he became the governor..

Buhari isn't helping matters in any state in terms of security, some governors are good in managing security in their respective states..

Again, what is Ortom doing regarding the security situation in his state?..

The office of the president is So powerful and it controls everything except just one thing and that is the land use act, which the governor have control over. But still yet the presidency is still trying to muscle the governors on that. A governor can not give Order to police or soldiers in his state, he might have gotten the information earlier but he need pass through the president or IGP.
All Governors in Nigeria are powerless when it comes to that, the only difference is some states are been hit hard while others aren't. Thereby making it look like the other states governor are doing something special.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by middlebelter(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Ortom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor Ortom, the terrible roads, bad living conditions, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are supposed to be arrested and hanged.

Stop talking rubbish for political gain. How can Governor Ortom perform when GMB will not provide security for life and property? It was in Benue state, more than 70 people were killed and your GMB didn't find it necessary to commiserate with the Government and people of the state until public outcry made it apparent the GFN know about the killing. GMB prefered to go to Bauchi state to commission Tricycle. He has to run for his same Bebue state the Governor was pursued by Bandit and he has to run for his dear life.

Think about this and be honest what will you do if it was your people being killed by herdsmen in Benue state. As a Governor he has no control over the security Architecture and the Commander in Chief is one sided.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Commanderinpips: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

So if Otom is a failure, how would you classify Buhari.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
excel101:
Talking of bast@rd, you recall from that side of the divide (North), all you guys are almost bast@rds, because you parents give you out at 5yrs old as herdsmen. You were lucky to have been adopted by late "SHEKAU" I now understand the genesis of your reasoning.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho shit-hole useless mother.
Dumb FVCK, you don't even know your drunkard village idiot drunkard father.
I'm son of Lagos state, you IPIG terrorist monkey. I never even been to the North even when I was living in Nigeria.
My State is where you MOFOs run to the moment you can crawl from under your shit-hole useless olosho mothers.
F you and you unborn generations.
Dumbest OSU with low IQ.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by bareal(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Why not address the issues he raised and not his person. Those issues are germain if you ask me.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
[s]
blinking001:
[/s]
The BRAIN is not there for mere wishful thinking.
It's there because SENSE is expected from someone harboring a brain. So, think next time.

Now, for there to be any meaningful development whether family or community, there has to be overwhelming sanity and peace.
No country ever builds nor erects structures during the War. That Country must be MAD.
The only structures that are built during wars are structures which will enable communities win wars. Such structures aren't sustainable.

Who will live in those structures when all are gone
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Realhommie(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
Gov Ortom and Wike are the only Governors we have presently, others na Sisi
What about Akeredolu?
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
excel101:
Terrorist graduate from "ilekewun" Grammar Sch. next time "SURRENDER" not "SURROUNDER" You spelt it just the way you daddy in Aso Villa pronounces it.

Dumbest low IQ IPIG terrorist monkey is wailing and crying over a typo. I'm not a product of a glorified high school that you call universities where you paid your way or slept with your lecturers.
I'm a product of a world class university that you and anyone in your whole clan can only dream of.
Fvcking reta@ded slowpoke, now STFU and get lost.
I have business to take care off.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by FEGNO: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

And what other kind of development do you want in Benue with all the upheavals it has suffered? It shows you are a myopic thinker. Until these herdsmen are pacified and taken down do not expect any development anywhere. Already hunger is looming and in a few years we will be asking why when the conditions for a famine are already being laid
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
. What he said about this government is what we want you to oppose. Don't worry soon it will get to you.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Carlyscales: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

If Ortom is a failure, them PMB is a disaster period
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ensamy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Between Governor Ortom and the President who is a bigger failure ??

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ensamy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho shit-hole useless mother.
Dumb FVCK, you don't even know your drunkard village idiot drunkard father.
I'm son of Lagos state, you IPIG terrorist monkey. I never even been to th North even when I was living in Nigeria.
My State is where you MOFOs run to the moment you can crawl from under your shit-hole useless olosho mothers.
F you and you unborn generations.
Dumbest OSU with low IQ.

Ok this Afonja is one of those foolish Yoruba Muslim Fulani ass leaking idiot that is waiting for PMB to hand over to Tinubu grin What happened to Awolowo and Abiola has already started happening to your Tinubu. SE, NC, SS no be Lagos ( Edo no be Lagos)
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Simao88(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
President Buhari is a proven achiever. Owa lara e
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by excel101(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Dumbest low IQ IPIG terrorist monkey is wailing and crying over a typo. I'm not a product of a glorified high school that you call universities where you paid your way or slept with your lecturers.
I'm a product of a world class university that you and anyone in your whole clan can only dream of.
Fvcking reta@ded slowpoke, now STFU and get lost.
I have business to take care off.
World class University indeed and you spelt SURRENDER as SURROUNER. Now i understand, like father(BUBU) like son(YOU) in fake certificate. Your certificate needs verification like that of your dad... Block headed Useless adopted son of SHEKAU.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by AmazingELixir: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
Gov Ortom and Wike are the only Governors we have presently, others na Sisi

grin

Help me add Akeredolu to that list...have been very impressed with him lately

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by BeardedMeat(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Without peace, no nation or state can grow. How can the governor give his best when there's no peace in his state.

The people live in fear of their lives. Everyday is a miracle. IDPs and the constant bloodshed can never allow the state to grow.

When will DSS arrest myetti Allah who openly took responsibility for some of the gruesome killings?
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by RichAbujaGuy: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anyone out there in NL know why Benue State doesn't have a functioning website and no tweets since 2016? shocked

Benue State

http://www.benuestate.gov.ng/ <----- defunct. shocked

Benue State Govt
@benue_gov
This is the Official Twitter Account of the Benue State Government of Nigeria

https://twitter.com/benue_gov/with_replies?lang=en

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.