Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' (55791 Views)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by DominionGreat: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
My Governor
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by EzugoAmerica: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ortom is a tribalistic criminal just like the Fulanis he's wailing about. They both have faults, none is a victim. What're you trying to insinuate? Biko clear the air.....�
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Timon4real(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Let us wait for the presidency grin

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Comedian2019: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure,
Yes, he failed to protect NDA. grin
Your mumu na follow come.

14 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by VERDA: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Abeg park well...dispute what the man has said.

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by captainamiedi1: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
if Channels should allow the average Nigeria to speak up, them for don close them or Buhari for don kill everybody. only small truth these one talk, them want use masturbation kill am. they should continue one day killer herdsmen will invade Aso rock and the national assembly

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Brushstrokes20: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spot on ortom!

Buhari and cohorts are bloodthirsty demons!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by ofuonyebi: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
ALL these heating up of the political arena is merely politics power-play
and political jives...ALL THE debris at last falls on the head of the defenseless mekunnus
because dont be surprised tomorrow to see your YORTOMI EMBRACING APC
when the beats becomes so hot to dance
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Shokoloko(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
I still can't understand what is stopping Governor from protecting his state by himself??

Can someone clarify? Why is he crying up and down the internet?? I agree that he should cry what what about cry and then resolve to help yourself??
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by buckeyemedia: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cherrybae:
Ortom should go and protect his people and stop using Buhari to deceive his people and the useless IPOB terrorist.

What has ortom achieved as a governor.
Only shouting Buhari this Buhari that.

But at night same Orton prostrates for Buhari.

I pity those hailing Orton who is using Buhari to cover his flaws
Ortom playing to the gallery, how many non Tivs have ruled Benue State? How many non Tivs hold sensitive positions in Benue State? Hypocrite Ortom.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Xscape047:
Nasso

Dou Know..?

Humans are born with two innate fears: fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. The rest are learned.

Then, I ain't human then... tongue
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by BobbieZion(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105203779:
STATEMENT CONCERNING SAMUEL ORTOM, THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE

Governor Samuel Ortom has few political principles. We can see this from the fact that he has changed political party five times during his undistinguished career.

Every time he feels the wind may be blowing in a certain direction, he follows it.

Unfortunately, for the good citizens of Benue State, the most dangerous direction he blows in today is that of sectarianism and ethnicity.

In an attempt to boost his sinking political fortunes, Ortom takes the cheapest and lowest route possible by playing on ethnic themes – and in doing so knowingly causes deaths of innocent Nigerians by inciting farmers against herders, and Christians against Muslims.

Specifically, Ortom stirs up hatred by targeting one single ethnic group in Nigeria – using language reminiscent of the Rwandan genocide.

As was the case in Rwanda where the then Hutu leaders of the country incited their countrymen against each other, claiming there was a “secret Tutsi agenda” over the Hutu, Ortom claims there is a “secret Fulanization agenda” over other ethnic groups in his state and in Nigeria. This is a copy of the language of Hutu Power - which falsely, and intentionally, accused the Rwandan Tutsi of plans to dominate the country.

This wicked talk is aimed at giving cover to his so-called “policy” on the Ranches Establishment Law – which in reality is purely an act of denial of the law - intended to withhold rights and freedoms from one ethnic group alone, whilst inciting race hatred against them amongst all others.

These are not the actions of a man who should be trusted with running public services or holding public office.

For the governor of a major state in Nigeria to be politically driven by ethnic hatred is a stain on our country.

The good, and fair-minded people of Benue State deserve more than this, and we look forward to the next elections when they have an opportunity to restore its greatness.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 25, 2021

Peace is all we want in our nation.
Not anything that will invoke more deaths and violence against any citizen of Nigeria.
Peace shall reign in our nation.
And the enemies of this country will all die painful las las.
They can NEVER escape the brutal and Total judgment coming their way.
A normal, sane Nigerian that doesn’t support violence and killings have no problem in saying AMEN to the below prayer.
But the hypocritical ones will always run away from the prayers, cos they know themselves.
Y'all will never end well in life as long as you keep supporting evil and bloodshed being sponsored by the evil and wicked politicians Y'all wanted back in power.

How many times will I tell you to shut up?
When in public.....

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by athaboi(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
shameless goat

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by AntiBMC(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Man wey sabi. He will be really missed after his tenure is completed.

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by seyz91(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shut up
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by FamTomx2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
angry

You dey mind nitwits here on Nairaland, if not this man in Benue that place would have seize to exist,

Always in Benue farming, so I have a first hand experience of what is going on there.

aryzgreat:
Gov Ortom and Wike are the only Governors we have presently, others na Sisi

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by buckeyemedia: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
VERDA:

Abeg park well...dispute what the man has said.
Dispute the fact that Ortom is not a failure, disguising his incompetence in words.
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by sleeknaija(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well said
Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by andyanders: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gov. Ortom, you nailed it. Let Mr. Lai lai and Mr. Garuba come up with another piece of garbage to defend Mr. Slopoke, their oga.

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by princechiemekam(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Strong Man�

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by DLSReigns: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
The presidency is biting more than they can chew. If the accept-all-opression Nigeria should rise against this government, 2023 would be the last thing on our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by OscarJaden(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gov.Ortom balls is made of iron

Maximum respect to him

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Cantonese: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Very correct

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by belzabull(f): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cherrybae:
[s]Ortom should go and protect his people and stop using Buhari to deceive his people and the useless IPOB terrorist.

What has ortom achieved as a governor.
Only shouting Buhari this Buhari that.

But at night same Orton prostrates for Buhari.

I pity those hailing Orton who is using Buhari to cover his flaws[/s]
na Dem!

Are yoroobaboons ever sincere even when common sense should suffice? .NO

A tribe known never to be objective, revels in mischief and turns logic on it's head all the time

Shameless baboons

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by chriscrosss(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
Governor Otom is a proven failure, he has no right to point accusing fingers at anyone, he's a true definition of a retarded vagabond.
Benue state is now a shadow of itself thanks to Governor otom, the terrible roads, bad living condition, poor water supply, etc is a testament to the fact Otom is a bad administrator. His likes are suppose to be arrested and hanged.
God will punish your generation..you will never know peace.. If e better for you in the morning, your children will never make it in life...if there is God, you will suffer till you die...

12 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is the government a Fulani government? What’s our business with ruwanda Fulani whatever?

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by VERDA: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Dispute the fact that Ortom is not a failure, disguising his incompetence in words.

No, dispute everything he said about this current president and presidency...

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by dedecoder: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thanks, sir for voicing out

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by VERDA: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:

No, dispute everything he said about this current president and presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
U be mumu i swear.
Shey if u are a contractor and they gave u road project to execute in benue you will go there and do it?
There cant be any meaningful development in a place where there is no security
Benue state is a shadow of itself thanks to buhari and his fulani herders

11 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by samsard(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:
At this moment I am not even interested in Ortom's less than desirable performance. We're interested in insecurity which the federal government is 100% responsible for.
So, stop diverting attention from the main topic.

13 Likes

Re: Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' by slimghost(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
blinking001:

Your likes don’t deserve to be here either. Brainless sycophant

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.