Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (68450 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by BigSarah(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oks
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ewo, madam wan retire, market no dey move again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by paulolee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
k

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by UDUJ(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.
Anywhere good luck to your search but shine your eyes ooo, avoid broke guys..

Your English is atrocious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by sylve11: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is probably the reason this desperate woman went online to look for a man... she must have focussed on rich men all this time, and they all did what most rich men do.... aka sample the babe and pass her along to their rich buddies to sample finish. now the orange has been squeezed pata pata and juice don finish, na the "good" men she wanna focus on, lol!

Even that girl you quoted is broke as broken bottle. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Yewandequeen(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sadly even if she is genuine, many will catch cruise with her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Sarmiz24(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
She was just catching cruise calm down
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.
Anywhere good luck to your search but shine your eyes ooo, avoid broke guys..
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mario1989(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oya come and pay my GROOM PRICE. I am ready to marry you n follow you to your house!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by TWLifestyle: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Useless, busy body, amebo , women wrapper men - food is ready o . Come and flood this thread with insults for this babe o .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by suffering: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't know her.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by obama30: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:
By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/

You can't get husband with this your dressing,
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by 1billi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Leftover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Auntie here I am, look no more, the only problem is that I am short grin

Being Short no be disease

Na confidence you need
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Tinyemeka(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

2 minutes silence for the mumus that would simpishly fall for those fake promises.

They'll pay for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by deltateam: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

She looks like mamiwater.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:
Either you are male or female and over 25 years and unmarried, the reason why you are unmarried isn't because you haven't find a partner.
You are unmarried because you don't have money and you lack family support.
It's harsh but true

Are all billionaires and millionaires married??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Heffalump(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please apply in person without make-up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by derbykol(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
She may be joking naa
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105210281:

Real men , where you @?
And she is not tlaking about some fvckboys.

*singing*

Gbefun eh o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
Oh no, no, no, Erima no forget,

Moniko gbefun, o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
She say she love me, Eyan loveth
Sensima........

*sing till fade*

grin

You just have a talent for being annoying cheesy

Especially with your " We at Manna grills "

And we know say na only you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by FamTomx2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin

My Brother Runnnnn...

For your dear life unless u no value it tongue

Dis one no bi karashika so!

Thou no matter how woman bi, guys go dey subscribe Sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am always cautious of women with these kind of figure, most are promiscuous.

Na just for nacks then move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by TWLifestyle: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is probably the reason this desperate woman went online to look for a man... she must have focussed on rich men all this time, and they all did what most rich men do.... aka sample the babe and pass her along to their rich buddies to sample finish. now the orange has been squeezed pata pata and juice don finish, na the "good" men she wanna focus on, lol!
oga mi , just say you are broke and let's hear word .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by pepetua(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am a husband and wife agent and my commission is moderate, just call or watsap.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

am still waiting for my share of her goods
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
It's time to best ghetto politician, Mr davash22
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by dododawa1: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari regime is funny die
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Milly19(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
God no go shame us
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by pstemma1990: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:
Either you are male or female and over 25 years and unmarried, the reason why you are unmarried isn't because you haven't find a partner.
You are unmarried because you don't have money and you lack family support.
It's harsh but true
flesh and blood did not reaveal this to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.