Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (68452 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by BetExpert: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olosho wey don fúck uncountable dick dey find husband wey she go use collect pension grin kikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by bizhop01: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
what about all the ogas at the top, polithieves and yahoo yahoo boys who-ve been sampling her goods (day in and day out)....dont they want to marry her?!

who wants to settle for these guys leftovers....?

BTW here is a simple clue: if you are beautiful, have a banging body and cant find a good man to marry you THEN THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!!!
Go and make money and this your mentality will vanish cool
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by OLULAW: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Lack of self esteem. In this day and age, she's endearing herself to servitude. She's a disgrace to womanhood and feminism. Where is her feminist side? Do women still wash their husband's clothes, cook fod them, etc., or whoever is available gets on with it? Shocking! Adichie must be angry with her lack of self esteem.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by javaterian(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
what about all the ogas at the top, polithieves and yahoo yahoo boys who-ve been sampling her goods (day in and day out)....dont they want to marry her?!

BTW here is a simple clue: if you are beautiful, have a banging body and cant find a good man to marry you THEN THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!!!

Bro well said, its not just about the body or beauty but character matters alot
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by adekS1(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.
Anywhere good luck to your search but shine your eyes ooo, avoid broke guys..
the fact that u mention broke guys has concluded the matter that u may even be worse than her,is it ur broke?.
Or did she even mention that she only need rich guys,na husband she need,not necessarily rich.
Let's stop poverty mentality!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Natebobo2010: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Am on my way let meet at the beach and discuss the contract under fresh air
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2021
bizhop01:
Go and make money and this your mentality will vanish cool

so you actually believe that a man with money wants to settle with someone's old cargo....really?!?!?!

here is a clue: a man with money can settle with a 18yr old tear rubber with fresh oranges, bakassi and kpekus (aka uncle Ned and Regina), why would you remotely think we would want someone's leftovers?! abeg make sense small small!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by cococandy(f): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2021
She’s beautiful
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by cococandy(f): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so you actually believe that a man with money wants to settle with someone's old cargo....really?!?!?!

here is a clue: a man with money can settle with a 18yr old tear rubber with fresh oranges, bakassi and kpekus (aka uncle Ned and Regina), why would you remotely think we would want someone's leftovers?! abeg make sense small small!
yet they do . Lol
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by freshalien: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The Angels are near

I've seen their spaceships

They are closer to Earth
The end is near

Angels in spaceships?? Wow!

Nice movie idea. Thanks. cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by ablejesus26(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
Auntie here I am, look no more, the only problem is that I am short grin

Chia ���.

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Uber101: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2021
post=105210281:

Real men , where you @?
And she is not talking about some fvckboys or time wasters.

*singing*

Gbefun eh o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
Oh no, no, no, Erima no forget,

Moniko gbefun, o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
She say she love me, Eyan loveth
Sensima........

*sing till fade*
OMG is this person real? try dey make sense small at least once. what kind of fuckery is this
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Emmasnoop(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Apart from the ynash waiting she get to offer?
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Not necessarily
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is probably the reason this desperate woman went online to look for a man... she must have focussed on rich men all this time, and they all did what most rich men do.... aka sample the babe and pass her along to their rich buddies to sample finish. now the orange has been squeezed pata pata and juice don finish, na the "good" men she wanna focus on, lol!
so, broke men are good abi?!
The delusion!!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by AlongCamePollie(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Agbebakun22:
An agony of an evening newspaper

Hahahahahaha!!! Savage! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by rocky04: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2021
good now you are talking
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Spil(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmm, for me I can't marry a lady with such a massive ass. Could be boring at old age
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

All what she posted is just cruise, after a week or two of marriage she will revert to her old self, no more washing clothes or cooking for her husband because she will remember she's a modern woman and modern women don't serve any man even their fathers.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by leetylee: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
You see women like this avoid them like the way Neo use to dodge bullets in the matrix. Many have woke up and made post of relevance like this and it came to nought, marriage is not what you wake up and realise and there's more to the responsibility she listed above... This cap is proudly sponsored by Gucci mtchw!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Raalsalghul: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
CSTRR:

She is not joking.

Why would she be joking?

Are you saying she is not going to get married or don't want a man?

She's joking: all na cruise.

Young women have options, whether those options are her type is another question entirely.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Raalsalghul: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Redpillar:

Her best bet is broke guys. She can deceive those ones into marriage by being supportive. The mumu would be like, “Mature ladies are the best, they don’t demand like all these 200L girls”. Especially those guys wearing caftan and cap in Abuja. Just give them 500k for one imaginary project and they’ll move into your house the next week.

In one month they have offloaded all their offsprings into your womb as a symbol of love.

Were! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Jack360: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
After u don turn borehole finish na him u need a husband lolz,na wic person pikin u want make e con fall inside well na?
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by CallMeDrino: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2021
.@RinaSawayama has released her cover of @Metallica’s #EnterSandman.

Stream:

https:///gyH6wKYdEG
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Jokkarm2: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
When you are ready let us know. everything you have mentioned, we are doing it already. tell us the new thing you will bring on board. not all these things.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by paulos8: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

She's joking: all na cruise.

Young women have options, whether those options are her type is another question entirely.
She is not young...she is 32. She is actually serious. I commend her courage though
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:
Either you are male or female and over 25 years and unmarried, the reason why you are unmarried isn't because you haven't find a partner.
You are unmarried because you don't have money and you lack family support.
It's harsh but true
Abeg woman been broke is not a reason to be unmarried
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
pepetua:
I am a husband and wife agent and my commission is moderate, just call or watsap.

Husband & wife agent? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you collect 10% of the bride price or 10% of the engagement things?

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Babe might be catching cruise.

If she is not, hope she never use husband do boyfriend. undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Why ? Your paint job don dey expire ne?
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
BetExpert:
Olosho wey don fúck uncountable dick dey find husband wey she go use collect pension grin kikikiki

Why you expose am? Is it a crime to retire?
After all someone has to chop the left over. grin
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Well said, well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.