Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (68451 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Greystone:
She go search taya...

Well, one gullible simp will eventually fall for her trap and end up with some people's leftovers...
abeg b4 she marry, make she give me my share make I chop.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.
Anywhere good luck to your search but shine your eyes ooo, avoid broke guys..
the way our girls reason nowadays is just some how when a serious girl sees her now they will see her as a public object and she will get the wrong attention. When she should have look for a good and husband material to her self she is doing like a baby.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Greystone: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mecka:
abeg b4 she marry, make she give me my share make I chop.

Marry her na cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Jerryherd: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tonto dike and Anita Joseph must be smiling...

Don't go and find a broke fvck boy and swallow your pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by TWLifestyle: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
derbykol:
She may be joking naa
she is joking but you know all this bitter bobs are always too ready to insult women for them to realize its a joke .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
igbarasdynasty:
Anyone going down there needs this iron brush below....

am going in
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by CSTRR: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na your body don tell you last last.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by izubext007: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
I pity that eligible bachelor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.

An object of what now??! undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by CSTRR: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
she is joking but you know all this bitter bobs are always too ready to insult women for them to realize its a joke .
She is not joking.

Why would she be joking?

Are you saying she is not going to get married or don't want a man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Greystone:

Marry her na cheesy
I don't purchase fairly used

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by gwarotango: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bcock3030:
Okokobioko grin grin

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
Sir there's no such thing on Earth as penis enlargement. Medically it's impossible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by bleskid: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
should I Marry her ,, or I should think twice
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Goddyj(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
I really love it when I see African women speaking up when it comes to things like This. Believe me, most of those girls you think are very happy just because they have money, are actually dieing of loneliness. That's because most men are afraid to approach them, for fear of embarrassed.

I wish her good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by kestolove95(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
u are old already
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Omicron007: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Somebody should tell her to approach that Dead Vulture Meat Griller.

His darling daddy, Bubu has agreed to sponsor the wedding with 1 cow.

Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Urchman232965(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
She Don Dy enter menopause, her eyes Don clear ���
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Theunbothered: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Women will always hate the truth, especially when it's coming from another woman.

It's not by force for a woman who's main value is between her laps to be a parasite in the name of avoiding "broke" men.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
1billi:
Leftover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hungry
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

You finally made yourself an object of "ridicule".

How much was the man that begot you when he met the woman. And how much are you worth.

Only worthless and jobless ladies with no prospect "avoid broke guys".

Can't you build a man. That's why I hate already made, sacrifice-worthy (that's their worth) jobless girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by GOFRONT(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm......

The greatest laurel of a Woman is truely a Husband.......NwaAmaikpe 2021

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Loverboy3333: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
On behalf of the bachelors, they are simply not ready for you

I am taken angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by galantjoe(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
He who takes this gal as wife, take Mami water. Don't you see her attire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Theunbothered: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is probably the reason this desperate woman went online to look for a man... she must have focussed on rich men all this time, and they all did what most rich men do.... aka sample the babe and pass her along to their rich buddies to sample finish. now the orange has been squeezed pata pata and juice don finish, na the "good" men she wanna focus on, lol!

Women are naturally hypergamous creatures.

Dating a man who is on her level or even doing what men do and bring up another man is almost like an insult to them.

Yet they will want to constantly sell the falsehood that men and women are equal. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
theForth:
I am always cautious of women with these kind of figure, most are promiscuous.

Na just for nacks then move on.
I've always fantasize banging this chick. She's my spec
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by minasu190: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:
By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/
The problem is are you willing to stay husband's house..?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Godbless3(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

No amount of wealth can guaranty her of a happy home.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eyaaaa

The hustle for horse-band is real.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Mecka: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
CSTRR:
Na your body don tell you last last.
soldier go soldier come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.