Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (68602 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105210281:

Real men , where you @?
And she is not talking about some fvckboys or time wasters.

*singing*

Gbefun eh o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
Oh no, no, no, Erima no forget,

Moniko gbefun, o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
She say she love me, Eyan loveth
Sensima........

*sing till fade*

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by oyeb15: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
She will be too suppressive . Only a very gentle and calm man can live with her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Emyogalanya: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Simple matter she should just Google how to marry quickly in Nigeria. The answers she wants lie there
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
At least Buhari has one use in his life. He coined the term "the other room"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by oluwaahmed: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Bring drink when you serious.
Lol [s][/s]
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Afritop(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Maybe she is no more tight or she is tired of complaints she got from sugar daddies about her thing getting too wide.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Okhuadams(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:
By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/
madam choose one amoung ur boyfriend's. At least u know them in and out, but coming here to advertise urself u go enter one chance. But u are truly ready I hope and pray that God gives u the right man
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Irennediva(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
She can continue using Vibrator, Love Machine and this stuff below shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by vickydevoka(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.
Anywhere good luck to your search but shine your eyes ooo, avoid broke guys..
Bro husband way get money scarce. Na baby mama everybody wan do.
Buhari don make most men become venustraphobia

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by neyoohhh: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
High mileage, high maintenance, liability loading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by chatinent: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
I wish you a quick catch tho.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Aurelius1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na this type go fit our brother, . grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by MufasaLion: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
After the pvssy has been pummeled and well tunneled, she's looking for a simp to donate his simp semen. A good poverty alleviation for simps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Brushstrokes20: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really? grin.... Dm me and lets get started

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by MedicH: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chai.. This babe just made herself an object of ridiculous, the way the bittered guys on this forum will start bashing her eh.. Only God knows.

Haha iti. Object of ridicule abeg lol.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by PricelessGem1: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
So Linda Ikeji don't have money and she lacks family support, right?
SUPERBLOOM:
Either you are male or female and over 25 years and unmarried, the reason why you are unmarried isn't because you haven't find a partner.
You are unmarried because you don't have money and you lack family support.
It's harsh but true

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
theForth:
I am always cautious of women with these kind of figure, most are promiscuous.

Na just for nacks then move on.
U didn't say it well. De are prostitute. De went u der de knife for dis. Men are de reason for all of dis. That body is dere shop. De maintain it . And de also pay rent. Nengi and mercy eke will tell u more.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Clinghton: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
You woke up and felt the need of a husband, it's a temporal feeling you would get over it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by yahmohy27: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=FishLaps post=105203944]By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/[/quote
Mistsw as if she meaned it.
Abi she wants attention from gullible ones
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
UDUJ:

Your English is atrocious.
That's what happens when people abhor reading and spend too much time on social media.
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
How does this concern us?
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am ready to cook your meal 3-4 times a day
Aunty, it seems you're jobless.

Please can anyone tell me which movie she has acted in?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by chaloskyx: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
IS THAT SO I GUESS YOUR BODY IS DONE USING ALL YOUR SUGAR DADDIES TO ACQUIRE WEALTH NOW YOU ARE READY TO SETTLE WITH A BOY TOY NOT A MAN O LAI LAI AS NO MAN IS DUMB ENOUGH TO WIFE YOU WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IS A BOY TOY WHO YOU CAN CONTROL AND WOULD ALLOW YOU GO ON YOUR ESCAPADES WITHOUT UTTERING A WORD.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is it true that appart from Evening Newspaper there is also Midnight Newspaper?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by udemzyudex(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Scam
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Onogiede(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Before my mum die she clearly told me I should always go for a lady character instead of beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by riczy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stale, expired n sour soup!
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by bigjackass: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Is this all she can contribute to the marriage
what else do you want? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by crackhouse(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
I get brother wey get Penis problem. U go marry am?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Cousin9999: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Auntie here I am, look no more, the only problem is that I am short grin

Cop a pair of these, and go get your woman.

1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by qtguru(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

She knows who she is addressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by wumi2017(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
And me too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.