Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. (6245 Views)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Terryindeed: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I don't believe the all woman drama stories, I have been with ones without drama. Just work on your character

Exactly my guy. Let her keep deceiving herself with all women drama and shitzz.

No nigga want to be stressed, no matter how pretty she looks.

Work on yourself Girl and you will make the difference to any man you choose to be with.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2021
What u did wil determined, so what happend?
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by phazotron(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

She's still a kid, she will learn with time cheesy

You can tell obviously that she's still very young. If we ask am na mid 20s she go still dey. I can bet op is in her early to mid 20s

Na the immature ones dey carry this mumu mentality for head

When them don old Wey their eyes don see life na that time their shoulder go come down

Na why I get strong preference for dating older women

Most of those ones for don mature and all those childish behaviour for don comot their body

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by moriss33(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2021
I hope so....b4 it's too late & she comes to NL to complain.
CursedNsukka:

She's still a kid, she will learn with time cheesy
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by macho44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Michelle55:
Move on dear, you've tried..

What is bad is bad wink wink wink wink
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Expresswriter: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Give him space.

You need to work on your behavior.

Not every thing can be corrected by saying sorry.

From your narrative it is abundantly clear that that wasn't the first time you did the act.

So what would make your boyfriend think you won't do it again?

Men are moved by respect while women are moved by love.

The gravest insult to a man from his woman is disrespect.

A man's love can turn to hatred when a woman REPEATEDLY disrespects him.

Men interpret respect as love. So if you disrespect him CONSISTENTLY, what his brain interprets that to mean to him is that you don't love him.

That's how men were created.

It can't be changed.

You had your chances to amend your ways but you blew it this last time again by sending him the SMS you said you sent him.

I can't say if he'll come back to you again or not. I'm not in his mind.

However, telling you this as a man myself, if I were your guy I will never allow you back or I will never go back to you.

It's not pride or arrogance. It's wisdom. I need peace. And so does your man. And so does every man. And so does every woman too.

Everyone wants peace but not everyone is willing to give peace.

What you sow is what you reap. When you sow disrespect why do you expect to reap peace or love?

Why do you expect a mere sorry to erase your disrespect?

Learn from your mistake, young lady.

Develop your self. Read books on personal development.

Most Nigerian women have a lot of entitlement mentality.

Some think that that they can misbehave and say sorry to pacify their partners or offer sex as palliative.

Most men are now wiser. Sex offered that way is manipulative. It isn't lovemaking anymore.

The man may accept the sex but he may not forgive you. He may have sex with you and still refuse dating you any further because of your wahala antecedence.

Lastly--

You have a character flaw. Work on yourself. If your man doesn't come back to you, you may likely do similar thing in your next relationship if you don't admit to yourself that you need help with your behavior.

A famous philosopher once said, Man know thyself.

How much of yourself do you know?

Advice no be curse.

Change, sister.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by DonroxyII: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
blessingchinny:
had issues with my guy. I was literally at fault as I sent him a hurtful message over an assumption without clarifying from him.

He blocked me on both WhatsApp and Facebook. I changed a number and chatted him on WhatsApp, he still blocked it. I finally got through him with my friend's WhatsApp number. After several attempts, he finally picked my calls. He talked so calmly to me, and asked why I reacted that way, I said nothing, but was only apologizing. He said he will talk to me later. He expressed how hurt he was, and reminded me that it wasn't the first time I was doing that. I kept apologizing, promising him that it won't happen again.
I waited for his call,, to no avail. I texted again, he still blocked me, and left the message. " I need space for now, I am sorry. Is that a good bye message?
Stop being a SIMP and a hot lover ... calm da fvck down and be matured for once in your life .............

The reason why he asked for space is because you are all over him meanwhile he wants you to be matured ....

The same way you love him so much with hotness and rush is the same way you fight him over silly unfounded reasons ........

What are you chasing , what is chasing you

You don't wanna put your trust in a Human but God .... if you trust a human.... You are bound to be Depressed ..... If you trust God and live to his Will , you will be forever happy with yourself in pain or in bliss .......

Give him time and be matured next time ... stop being a kid ....

Also, if you ain't in the dating age, face your studies ..... if he break up with you .... learn your lessons and control your emotions from now on !!

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by DonroxyII: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goldbw122:
He needs space so give him space he does not believe that you wont repeat it again.
She will repeat it again..
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Frenzy01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
All this boyfriend and girlfriend issues sef angry angry angry... Aunty I can clearly tell you he does not love you again and he's looking for a perfect excuse to leave the relationship.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Michelle55: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
macho44:

What is bad is bad wink wink wink wink
LOL.. She has apologized and promised to turn a new leaf nau, what else does the guy wants her to do? I think it's best she just move on and be of good character in her next relationship.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Goldbw122(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
She will repeat it again..
Addiction is bad
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by macho44(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. She has apologized and promised to turn a new leaf nau, what else does the guy wants her to do? I think it's best she just move on and be of good character in her next relationship.
Make she and her boyfriend go siddon
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Anfield247(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
debbydams:
yes yes.pass me the palm wine,Iv really missed palm wine with goat meat
Awww... you are such a village girl.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by debbydams(f): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anfield247:

Awww... you are such a village girl.
lol, I kuku didnt stayed in the village at all, I happened to stay in one ghetto area in osogbo,they party from Monday to Monday,infact there's always live fuji on Sunday,,nd there's pami ( palm wine) everyday at the front of my house..
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Anfield247(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
debbydams:
lol, I kuku didnt stayed in the village at all, I happened to stay in one ghetto area in osogbo,they party from Monday to Monday,infact there's always live fuji on Sunday,,nd there's pami ( palm wine) everyday at the front of my house..
Wow! Big sis, this is mind-blowing oh.... The glory of the bar has always fallen upon you as a resident of that area.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by phazotron(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
All this boyfriend and girlfriend issues sef angry angry angry... Aunty I can clearly tell you he does not love you again and he's looking for a perfect excuse to leave the relationship.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

Another teenager spotted
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by phazotron(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Terryindeed:

Fairy tales. No nigga want to be stressed, if you stress me, I'll Jakpa. It doesn't matter if we were meant to be together.

Nobody stress king Solomon.

Make them dey deceive themselves with "if we're meant to be together"

Make them no go work on them selves. E go shock them

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by debbydams(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anfield247:

Wow! Big sis, this is mind-blowing oh.... The glory of the bar has always fallen upon you as a resident of that area.
truout my stay I didnt go der tho,na to buy pami sit at the front of nt house and chill
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
You deserve what you got honestly speaking... Move on
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
muller101:
Can't you survive without a guy in your life? grin
not all of them can
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

What kind of a monster are you?... Sort out your issues with whatever lady did this to you and stop venting your frustrations on every lady you come across!!
pls let us hear word.. are different from the other ladies
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
JovialJune:
My dear that is definitely a goodbye, pls move on, the moment a grown ass adult decided to block his/her loved one instead of resolving their issues or differences, that is a big NO NO.
oh really? You are biased
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

If you can't handle the least thing in a relationship drama wise, then you shouldn't consider a relationship in the first place, you weren't forced to be in one, so don't you ever generalise the female gender, the problem you men have is you really don't know what you want, drama is one of the perks if you wanna have a lively relationship so you shouldn't blame ladies if you aren't man enough to handle such little situations
little situations?
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Moz22:
pls let us hear word.. are different from the other ladies

If you aren't dumb enough, you would know I wasn't referring to you, so mind your business and don't ever in your miserable life compare me with anyone, because if you were brought up well enough, you wouldn't be siding with this freak except you are guilty of such acts.. Just shut up or go speak to your sisters this way
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

If you aren't dumb enough, you would know I wasn't referring to you, so mind your business and don't ever in your miserable life compare me with anyone, because if you were brought up well enough, you wouldn't be siding with this freak except you are guilty of such acts.. Just shut up or go speak to your sisters this way
I should mind my business on a faceless forum? Are u kidding me? You have a problem and I need no one to tell me that
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Moz22:
I should mind my business on a faceless forum? Are u kidding me? You have a problem and I need no one to tell me that

You have a bigger problem for your stupid reply, it's faceless, that's why you have the audacity to spill nonsense from mouth
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

You have a bigger problem for your stupid reply, it's faceless, that's why you have the audacity to spill nonsense from mouth
it would be wrong should I begin to exchange words with u.. I'll do u favor by not replying u any further.. try as much as possible not to reply this text

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help / Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.