Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. (6249 Views)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Anfield247(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2021
debbydams:
truout my stay I didnt go der tho,na to buy pami sit at the front of nt house and chill
Fantastic! I know you still want to keep the ball rolling but my dear, change of location will always make you to miss out on pammy enjoyment this time! Kudos to you, and have a fantastic Sunday ahead!
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by haslaw(m): 1:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

All women have their own drama in different ways. And as a guy, if you love your woman, try as much as possible to understand her, even king Solomon you mentioned treated his affairs with wisdom

This has got to be the dumbest post of the week.

Instead of you to tell her to work on her self you are telling guys to understand her foolishness.

Guys should understand foolish girls and die of stress abi?
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:41am On Aug 29, 2021
blessingchinny:
had issues with my guy. I was literally at fault as I sent him a hurtful message over an assumption without clarifying from him.

He blocked me on both WhatsApp and Facebook. I changed a number and chatted him on WhatsApp, he still blocked it. I finally got through him with my friend's WhatsApp number. After several attempts, he finally picked my calls. He talked so calmly to me, and asked why I reacted that way, I said nothing, but was only apologizing. He said he will talk to me later. He expressed how hurt he was, and reminded me that it wasn't the first time I was doing that. I kept apologizing, promising him that it won't happen again.
I waited for his call,, to no avail. I texted again, he still blocked me, and left the message. " I need space for now, I am sorry. Is that a good bye message?

Thank God. You dodged a bullet
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Moz22:
it would be wrong should I begin to exchange words with u.. I'll do u favor by not replying u any further.. try as much as possible not to reply this text

You do yourself the favour of never saying stupid things about people you don't know or haven't met, if you don't have anything reasonable to say then I advice you keep your mouth shut and not support gross things because you feel you are making sense..
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2021
haslaw:

This has got to be the dumbest post of the week.

Instead of you to tell her to work on her self you are telling guys to understand her foolishness.

Guys should understand foolish girls and die of stress abi?

Abeg get out, it's not my fault you aren't matured to understand what I am saying
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Moz22: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

You do yourself the favour of never saying stupid things about people you don't know or haven't met, if you don't have anything reasonable to say then I advice you keep your mouth shut and not support gross things because you feel you are making sense..
thought i told u not to reply me.. u no dey hear word
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Childrenstuff: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2021
blessingchinny:
had issues with my guy. I was literally at fault as I sent him a hurtful message over an assumption without clarifying from him.

He blocked me on both WhatsApp and Facebook. I changed a number and chatted him on WhatsApp, he still blocked it. I finally got through him with my friend's WhatsApp number. After several attempts, he finally picked my calls. He talked so calmly to me, and asked why I reacted that way, I said nothing, but was only apologizing. He said he will talk to me later. He expressed how hurt he was, and reminded me that it wasn't the first time I was doing that. I kept apologizing, promising him that it won't happen again.
I waited for his call,, to no avail. I texted again, he still blocked me, and left the message. " I need space for now, I am sorry. Is that a good bye message?
What if I tell you that he used your attitude and irrelevant jealousy against you.... He just took his chance. Move on
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by haslaw(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Abeg get out, it's not my fault you aren't matured to understand what I am saying

You are psychologically unstable. See how you have been causing everyone a lot of stress and people are complaining about you.
You are here defending a wrong that the OP herself is sorry about.

You need help before you run mad kpatakpata.

I pity your family because this your dementia fit turn to madness for you.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by phazotron(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Childrenstuff:

What if I tell you that he used your attitude and irrelevant jealousy against you.... He just took his chance. Move on

Another teenager spotted

Instead of you to counsel her you dey encourage

Na una type dey spoil pikin
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Childrenstuff: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
phazotron:

Another teenager spotted

Instead of you to counsel her you dey encourage

Na una type dey spoil pikin

This reply really show how dumb you are... You can create a counseling group yourself
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by debbydams(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

All women have their own drama in different ways. And as a guy, if you love your woman, try as much as possible to understand her, even king Solomon you mentioned treated his affairs with wisdom
yes u are right but no Man will wanna marry a nagging woman,,even me as a lady I can't marry a Man that complains or nag over things someone can easily overlook..peace of mind is good oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls / The Day I Will Never Forget!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.