Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,477 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23887 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2022
1 Samuel 30:8...And David inquired of the Lord, saying, and Nigeria is inquiring of the Lord saying, Shall I pursue this troop? Shall we Nigeria pursue our enemies (the bandits, terrorists, kidnappers, unknown gunmen, fraudsters, corrupt leaders and citizens, ritualists, the killers, saboteurs, etc) Shall I overtake them? Shall we Nigeria overtake them? The Lord answered him, The Lord is answering Nigeria. Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them your enemies and without fail recover all what you Nigeria have lost.Amen.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Ezekiel 2:6...And you, son of man, and you Nigeria be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words; be not afraid of the threat and action by the enemies of Nigeria, though briers and thorns are all around you and you dwell and sit among scorpions, be not afraid of their words nor be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house. And I the most high God will always deliver them into your hands and grant you Nigeria victory.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Joshua 1:6...Be strong (confident) and of good courage, O Nigeria, for you shall cause this people(good and patriotic Nigeria,those who wish Nigeria well) to inherit the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Deuteronomy 9:3...Know therefore this day, Nigeria, that the Lord your God is He Who goes over before you as a devouring fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; all who are bent that you Nigeria will not succeed. so you shall dispossess them and make them perish quickly, as the Lord has promised you Nigeria.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ezra 6:12...May the God Who has caused His Name to dwell there and here in Nigeria overthrow all kings and peoples who put forth their hands to alter this good plan for the good Lord for Nigeria or to destroy this house of God in Jerusalem or destroy the land of Nigeria. I Darius and great leaders of our country Nigeria make a decree; let it be executed speedily and exactly that Nigeria shall be great.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Nehemiah 1:5-6...And I said, and Nigeria day, Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, Who keeps covenant, loving-kindness, and mercy for those who love Him and keep His commandments,
Let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to listen to the prayer of Your servant and Nigeria which I pray , which we pray before You day and night for the Israelites, for Nigeria Your servants, confessing the sins of the Israelites , the sins of Nigeria which we have sinned against You. Yes, I and my father's house have sinned. Forgive us Lord.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Proverbs 18:10...The name of the Lord is a strong tower over our country Nigeria; the consistently righteous man, the righteous Nigerians and her Leaders runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] and strong. Lord Nigeria run into because you are our strong tower to save us.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Zechariah 3:2...And the Lord said to Satan, the Lord is saying to the enemies of Nigeria. The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! O evil intentions against Nigeria. Even the Lord, Who chooses Jerusalem, who chooses Nigeria rebuke you! Is not this brand of Nigeria purified and plucked out of the fire? God has tested Nigeria through the fire and therefore the Lord rebuke any evil that would ride against her.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Psalm 35:4...Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek and require my life; who seek and require Nigeria dishonor, let them be put to shame and let them be turned back and confounded who plan my hurt! Whoever person or people planning to cause the retrogression of Nigeria, let them be confounded.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Psalm 20:7...Some who desire evil and chaos for Nigeria trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we Nigeria will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God who have vow that Nigeria shall be great.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Joshua 11:6-8...But the Lord said to Joshua, the Lord God is saying to Nigeria.. Do not be afraid because of them, because of the way enemies of Nigeria, for tomorrow by this time I will give them up all slain to Israel; you Nigeria shall hamstring their horses and burn their chariots with fire.
So Joshua and the people of Nigeria and all the people of war with him came against them our enemies suddenly at all region by the Waters of Merom and fell upon them.
And the Lord gave them into the hand of Israel, and God gave the enemies of Nigeria into our hands whom we smote them and chased them out of our nation and restore Peace. Chase them to populous Sidon-maim, and eastward as far as the Valley of Mizpah; Nigeria will smote them until none remained.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Deuteronomy 21:5...And the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come near, and the Leaders of Nigeria, both political, religious and traditional, for the Lord your God, the God of Nigeria has chosen them to minister to Him, and to bless in the name [and presence] of the Lord, and to rule Nigeria in the fear of the Lord and by their word shall every controversy and every assault be settled. May our leaders lead us in peace and prosperity.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jeremiah 33:9...And [Jerusalem] Nigeria shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth that hear of all the good I do for it Nigeria, and they shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace, prosperity, security, and stability I provide for Nigeria.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haggai 2:4...Yet now be strong Nigeria, be alert, and courageous, O Zerubbabel, O Nigeria says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O Leaders of Nigeria, O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, alert, and courage all you people of the land, all you people of Nigeria says the Lord, and work! For I am with you, says the Lord of hosts.
Nigeria, our God is with us.
Amen.

God bless President Buhari..
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Philippians 3:10....For my and Nigeria determined purpose is that we Nigeria may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I and we Nigeria may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I and we Nigeria may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]. Because there's assured hope for a brighter tommorow over NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.c
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Judges 2:7...And the people of Nigeria will served the Lord all the days of her existing and of Joshua and all the days of the elders , the elected and assigned leaders of our great nation Nigeria, who outlived Joshua, who had seen all the great works of the Lord which He did for Israel. For we shall all see the great work which the Lord shall do in Nigeria and so shall your greatness work overshadow Nigeria O Lord.
Amen.

God bless Vice President Osinboajo.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Arda1000(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=AmTruth post=108405285][/quote] can someone please delete this useless post for fu:k sake
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Proverbs 15:33...The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord brings instruction in Wisdom, and humility comes before honor. O Lord continue to grant our Leaders and we citizens of our great country Nigeria the grace to worshipfully fear you to get your Wisdom that is associated with honor and prosperity.
Amen.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2022
1 Timothy 2:8-10 ...I desire therefore that in every place in Nigeria men should pray, without anger or quarreling or resentment or doubt [in their minds], lifting up holy hands.
Also [I desire] that women all over our great country Nigeria and should adorn themselves modestly and appropriately and sensibly in seemly apparel, not with [elaborate] hair arrangement or gold or pearls or expensive clothing.
But by doing good deeds (deeds themselves good and for the good and advantage of those contacted by them), as befits women and men who profess reverential fear for and devotion to God upon our country Nigeria.
Let men and women of our great country Nigeria continue to rise and pray for the greatness of Nigeria.
Amen.

Happy happy Independence. Nigeria.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Psalm 122:6-9...Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! Pray for the peace of Nigeria, May they prosper who love you, May they prosper who love you Nigeria [the Holy City]!
May peace be within your walls O Nigeria and prosperity within your palaces! Nigeria.
For my brethren and companions' sake, I will now say, Peace be within you! Nigeria
For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek, inquire for, and require your good. May Nigeria be good to us.
Amen

Happy happy Independence.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Numbers 21:34...But the Lord said to Moses, Do not fear him, the Lord said to Nigeria , do not fear your enemies. for I have delivered him and all his people and his land into your hand; For your enemies have been delivered into your hands O Nigeria, and you shall do to him as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon. The Lord shall delivered Nigeria from her enemies.
Amen

Happy happy InIndependence

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Isaiah 16:5...Then in mercy and loving-kindness shall a throne be continue established in our great country Nigeria, thrones from president to councilor as we go towards the general election in 2023 and One shall continue to sit upon it in truth and faithfulness in the tent of David, in ASO ROCK and all part of Nigeria, judging and seeking justice and being swift to do righteousness.
God continue to grant us Nigeria Righteous leaders.
Amen

Happy happy InIndependence

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Genesis 1:3-4...And God said, Let there be light; and there was light. God is saying let there be light and continue to be light in Nigeria and there is Light.
And God saw that the light was good, God sees that NIGERIA is good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God approved that NIGERIA must be and God separated the light from the darkness. God will continue to separate and give us good leaders come 2023.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Esther 4:14...For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father's house will perish. Nigeria, your deliverance shall not come from some place but within Nigeria. And who knows but that you have come to the king for such a time as this and for this very occasion? At this time God will continue to give us in Nigeria leaders according to the occasion of time.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers..
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Exodus 13:21-22...The Lord went before them NIGERIA by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them NIGERIA along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them NIGERIA light, that they NIGERIA might travel by day and by night.
The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people. God of infinite goodness may your goodness and blessings always go before Nigeria.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ecclesiastes 3:11-14...He has made everything beautiful in its time. Made Nigeria beautiful, one also has planted eternity in men's hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
Nigeria know that there is nothing better for them than to be glad and to get and do good as long as they live;
And also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor–it is the gift of God. Nigeria you should enjoy the good of your labor because God has blessed you NIGERIA.
Nigeria know that whatever God does, it endures forever; nothing can be added to it nor anything taken from it. And God does it so that men will [reverently] fear Him.
NIGERIA shall endure for ever.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2022
1 Kings 2:3-4...Keep the charge of the Lord your God, NIGERIA, walk in His ways, keep His statutes, His commandments, His precepts, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may do wisely and prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn, may Nigeria continue to prosper.
That the Lord may fulfill His promise to Nigeria, saying, If your sons take heed to their way, to walk before Me in truth with all their heart and mind and with all their soul, there shall not fail you [to have] a man on the throne of Israel. Nigeria shall not fail for righteous shall prevail amongst us and leaders.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Psalm 13:5-6...But NIGERIA have trusted, leaned on, and been confident in Your mercy and loving-kindness; NIGERIA heart shall rejoice and be in high spirits in Your salvation.
NIGERIA will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me. NIGERIA will continue sing joyfully to the Lord, for the good Lord is always merciful to NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Isaiah 11:2-4...And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, shall be upon NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be–the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord–
And shall make Him NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be of quick understanding, and NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be delight shall be in the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord. And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, neither decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness and justice shall He NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek, the poor, and the downtrodden of the earth; and He NIGERIA shall smite the earth and the oppressor with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He NIGERIA,her Leaders and elected leaders to be shall slay the wicked in our dear country NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Proverbs 3:25-26...Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, NIGERIA, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked when it comes [for you will be guiltless], Nigeria God shall see you through, for no storm can overcome you.
For the Lord shall be your confidence, NIGERIA, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger]. NIGERIA, God is keeping you firm
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Habakkuk 3:17-19...Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, though there's challenges in our dear country NIGERIA
Yet NIGERIA will rejoice in the Lord; NIGERIA will exult in the [victorious] God of our salvation!
The Lord God is NIGERIA Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes NIGERIA feet like hinds' feet and will make NIGERIA to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] and physical progress upon our high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! NIGERIA shall walk in victory.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Matthew 13:9,11-12... NIGERIA,He who has ears [to hear], let him be listening and let him consider and perceive and comprehend by hearing, for God is taking NIGERIA to higher level. And He replied to them, NIGERIA. To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, to know the secret and mystery of making NIGERIA great, but to them who don't wish Nigeria well it has not been given.
For NIGERIANS, and visionary leaders, whoever has [spiritual knowledge], to him will more be given and he will be furnished richly so that he will have abundance capabilities to the growth and development of NIGERIA; but from him who has not, even what he would be taken.
God continue to give us NIGERIA good and visionary leaders.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Explosion Reportedly Rocks Federal Prison In Ekiti State / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.