Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,450 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23832 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2022
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13..Now may our God and Father Himself and our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) guide our steps to you. Guide the steps of NIGERIA.
And may the Lord make you NIGERIA to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you,
So that He may strengthen and confirm and establish NIGERIA hearts faultlessly pure and unblamable in holiness in the sight of our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all the saints of NIGERIA.
May God continue to strengthen and establish NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless President Buhari..
God bless Vice President Osinboajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers..
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Psalm 107:7-9...He God led NIGERIA forth by the straight and right way, that NIGERIA might go to a city where they could establish their homes. That NIGERIA could be in a place of good resources and good people.
Oh, that NIGERIA would praise [and confess to] the Lord for His goodness and loving-kindness and His wonderful works to the children of men! God's loving kindness is mightily upon NIGERIA.
For He God satisfies the longing soul of NIGERIA and fills the hungry soul of NIGERIA with good.
God's goodness is filled in NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Judges 14:6-8...And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, NIGERIA, and he tore the lion as he would have torn a kid, and NIGERIA destroyed her enemies and he had nothing in his hand; but he did not tell his father or mother what he had done to kid.
And he went down and talked with the woman, and she pleased Samson well.
And after a while he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the body of the lion, and behold, a swarm of bees and honey were in the body of the lion.
And he scraped some of the honey out into his hands and went along eating. NIGERIA shall scrap her enemies and be energized. And he came to his father and mother and gave them some, and they ate it; but he did not tell them he had taken the honey from the body of the lion. Our mothers and fathers and children shall eat the good of NIGERIA
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Genesis 18:10,14...The Lord said, I will surely return to you NIGERIA when the season comes round, and behold, Sarah your wife will have a son. and behold all round across NIGERIA shall be possess with prosperity and progress. And Sarah was listening and heard it at the tent door which was behind Him.
Is anything too hard or too wonderful for the Lord? Unto NIGERIA, nothing is too hard for the Lord. At the appointed time, when the season [for her delivery] comes around, I will return to you and Sarah shall have borne a son. At this appointed time and now is the time, the Lord will continue to give us leaders to deliver us.

Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Colossians 1:11-13...We pray that you NIGERIA may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, to exercise every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy,
NIGERIA continue Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light.
The Father has delivered and drawn us NIGERIA to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.
NIGERIA, you are delivered and under the control of God almighty.

Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Psalm 95:1-7...O COME, NIGERIA ,let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come, NIGERIA before His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God, of NIGERIA and a great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth; the heights and strength of the hills are His also. NIGERIA is the hand of the Lord. The sea is His, for He made it; and His hands formed the dry land. O come, NIGERIA, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker in reverent praise.
NIGERIA, come let us praise the Lord

Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Proverbs 9:9-11...Give instruction to a wise man, give instructions to NIGERIA and he NIGERIA will be yet wiser; teach a righteous man, a righteous NIGERIA both leaders and citizens(one upright and in right standing with God) and he NIGERIA will increase in learning.
The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is the beginning (the chief and choice part) of Wisdom, may NIGERIA fear the Lord and posses Wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight and understanding. God give NIGERIA present and future leaders and citizens insight.
For by me [Wisdom from God] your days NIGERIA shall be multiplied, and the years of your life NIGERIA shall be increased.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
AmTruth:
Zech 4:6-7 Not by power nor by might but by My Spirit says the Lord of Host. Whom are thou o great mountain(Nigeria security, economic and right living challenges)? Before Zerubabel(Nigeria Faith and Hope) you shall become a plain(Nigeria Victory and Success). And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone , with a loud shout of the people(Nigerians) crying, Grace, grace upon Nigeria. Amen.

God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
AmTruth:
Deut 29:29 The secret things belongs to the Lord our God, but the reveal things belongs to us and our children forever, to observe all the words of his law. Lord grant Nigeria the revelational wisdom to work on right policies for the betterment of our great nation and also for all we Nigerian citizens to live Rightly in observing the words of your laws. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2022
AmTruth:
Deuteronomy 9:3....Know therefore this day Nigeria that the Lord your God is He Who goes over before you as a devouring fire. He will destroy them(enemies of Nigeria) and your challenges and bring them down before you; so you shall dispossess them and make them perish quickly, as the Lord has promised you. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2022
AmTruth:
Zephaniah 3:16..In that day and even now it shall be said to Jerusalem,it is said to Nigeria, Fear not, O Zion. Fear not O Nigeria. Let not your hands sink down or be slow and listless. Be of courage Nigeria for you will overcome. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Kings 1:12...And Elijah answered, and Nigeria say, If I am a man of God, if NIGERIA is God's nation. let fire come down from heaven and consume you the enemies of our dear country Nigeria and your fifty, the external forces against Nigeria. And the fire of God came down from heaven and consumed him and his fifty. God is disrupting every evil plan against Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Proverbs 19:20-21,23... NIGERIA Hear counsel, receive instruction, and accept correction, that you may be wise in the time to come.
Many plans are in a man's mind, in NIGERIA mind , but it is the Lord's purpose will for him NIGERIA that will stand.
The reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it rests satisfied; he cannot be visited with [actual] evil.
NIGERIA, no evil shall visit with you in Jesus name.
Amen

God bless Vice President Osinbajo
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Joshua 22:4-5... NIGERIA, But now the Lord your God has given rest to your brethren, as He promised them; so now go, return to your homes, NIGERIA in the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the Lord gave you on the [east] side of the Jordan. NIGERIA, the land is given to you.

But take diligent heed NIGERIA to do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you: to love the Lord your God and to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and to cling to and unite with Him and to serve Him with all your heart and soul [your very life]. NIGERIA, keep the Lord's command and your Soul Nigeria will be filled with joy
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Exodus 33:15-18... NIGERIA (Moses) said to the Lord, See, You say to me, Bring up this people NIGERIA, but You haven't let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You said, I know you NIGERIA by name and you have also found favor in My sight.
Now therefore, I NIGERIA pray You, if NIGERIA have found favor in Your sight, show me NIGERIA now Your way, that NIGERIA may know You [progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly] and that I NIGERIA may find favor in Your sight. And [Lord, do] consider that this nation NIGERIA is Your people.]And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me NIGERIA, do not carry us up from here!
For by what shall it be known that I and Your people NIGERIA have found favor in Your sight? Is it not in Your going with us so that we are distinguished, I and Your people, from all the other people upon the face of the earth? And the Lord said to NIGERIA Moses, I will do this thing also that you have asked, for you have found favor, loving-kindness, and mercy in My sight and I know you NIGERIA personally and by name.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2022
AmTruth:
.Deuteronomy 28:4... Nigeria,The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. God may all enemies of Nigeria be destroyed in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2022
AmTruth:
Judges 6:14...The Lord turned to him, the Lord turn to Nigeria and said, Go in this your might, O Nigeria and you Nigeria shall save your Israel(Nigeria) from the hand of Midian, from the hands of those bringing chaos and destruction in your Land. Have I not sent you O Nigeria? For you will surely overcome. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Chronicles 7:14...If Nigeria My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land, the land of Nigeria. May the good Lord heal the land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 53:6...Oh, that the salvation and deliverance of Israel, of Nigeria would come out of Zion! When God restores the fortunes of His people Nigeria, then will Jacob, the Fathers of Nigeria rejoice and Israel, the peoples of Nigeria be glad. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 96:10-13...Say among the nations, amongst Nigeria that the Lord reigns; the world and Nigeria also is established, so that Nigeria cannot be moved; He shall judge and rule the people of Nigeria righteously and with justice. Let the heavens, let Nigeria be glad, and let the earth, let Nigeria rejoice; let the sea roar, and all the things which fill it;
Let the field be exultant, and all that is in it! Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy. Before the Lord, for He comes, for He comes to judge and govern the earth and Nigeria! He shall judge the world and Nigeria with righteousness and justice and the peoples of Nigeria with His faithfulness and truth. May righteousness, justice, faithfulness and truth reign mightily in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Malachi 1:2,5
I have loved you NIGERIA, says the Lord. Yet you say, How and in what way have You loved us NIGERIA? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? says the Lord; yet I loved Jacob (Israel), NIGERIA. Despite your shortcomings I will continue to love you because you NIGERIA, are after my own heart.
Your own eyes NIGERIA shall see this and you shall say, The Lord is great over NIGERIA and will be magnified over and beyond the border of Israel! NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 20:1...MAY THE Lord answer you, may the Lord answer Nigeria in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob, the God of Nigeria set you, set Nigeria up on high. O our Mighty God, may You set Nigeria high above her challenges. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Psalm 89:1-2
I NIGERIA WILL sing of the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord forever; with my mouth NIGERIA will I make known Your faithfulness from generation to generation.
For I NIGERIA have said, Mercy and loving-kindness shall be built up forever in NIGERIA; Your faithfulness will You establish in the very heavens, in NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Jeremiah 1:4-8
Then the word of the Lord came to me NIGERIA [Jeremiah], saying,
Before I formed you NIGERIA in the womb I knew [and] approved of you NIGERIA [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; NIGERIA [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
Then said I NIGERIA, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.
But the Lord said to me NIGERIA, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you NIGERIA to deliver you, says the Lord.

The Almighty God is with NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
AmTruth:
Colossians 1:11-13...We pray that you NIGERIA may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, to exercise every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy,
NIGERIA continue Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light.
The Father has delivered and drawn us NIGERIA to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.
NIGERIA, you are delivered and under the control of God almighty.

Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2022
2 Chronicles 1:7-10
That night God appeared to Solomon NIGERIA and said to him, Ask what I shall give you.
And Solomon NIGERIA said to God, You have shown great mercy and loving-kindness to David my father and have made me NIGERIA king in his place.
Now, O Lord God, let Your promise to David my father be fulfilled, for you have made NIGERIA king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude.
Give NIGERIA now wisdom and knowledge to go out and come in before this people, for who can rule this Your people who are so great?

Give NIGERIA Wisdom,O God.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 91:13-14...You Nigeria shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. Nigeria, you shall trample and overcome all your challenges.
Because you Nigeria have set your love upon Me, therefore will I deliver you, Nigeria; I will set you on high, because you knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness–trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake you Nigeria, no, never]. Nigeria shall triumph in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2022
AmTruth:
Deuteronomy 23:5..Nevertheless, the Lord your God, the Lord the God of Nigeria would not listen to Balaam, he will not allow the evil desire against you Nigeria, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing to you O Nigeria, because the Lord your God loves you. Nigeria the love of God upon you shall never ceases. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2022
AmTruth:
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13..Now may our God and Father Himself and our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) guide our steps to you. Guide the steps of NIGERIA.
And may the Lord make you NIGERIA to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you,
So that He may strengthen and confirm and establish NIGERIA hearts faultlessly pure and unblamable in holiness in the sight of our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all the saints of NIGERIA.
May God continue to strengthen and establish NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless President Buhari..
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Psalm 117:1-2
O PRAISE the Lord, all you nations! Praise the Lord O great nation NIGERIA. Praise Him, all you people! of NIGERIA .
For His mercy and loving-kindness are great toward us NIGERIA , and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord upon NIGERIA endure forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
NIGERIA, Praise the Lord.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 53:6...Oh, that the salvation and deliverance of Israel, of Nigeria would come out of Zion! When God restores the fortunes of His people Nigeria, then will Jacob, the Fathers of Nigeria rejoice and Israel, the peoples of Nigeria be glad. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 18:6...O house of Israel, O Nigeria, can I not do with you Nigeria as this potter does? Can I the Lord Mighty not make my decision about Nigeria says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you Nigeria in My hand, I decide how I decide to give you directions and make choices for you, O house of Israel, Nigeria. Lord Mighty, may you shape Nigeria to your glory. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.