Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23424 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2022
2 Chronicles 7:14...If Nigeria My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land, the land of Nigeria. May the good Lord heal the land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 19:1...THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; declare the glory of God in the land of Nigeria; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork. The firmament shows and proclaim the magnificent, the beauty, the favor and abundance of God's resources on Nigeria. Lord, may your glory always be declared upon Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
AmTruth:
Zechariah 8:3....Thus says the Lord: I shall return to Zion, I have returned to Nigeria and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, I the Lord will dwell in the midst of Nigeria and Jerusalem Nigeria shall be called the [faithful] City and Country of Truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the Holy Mountain. So shall Nigeria be a City where righteousness shall abide. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Micah 4:1-2...BUT IN the latter days it shall come to pass that the mountain of the house of the Lord, that Nigeria shall continue to be established as the highest of the mountains; amongst Nations and it shall be exalted above the hills, and peoples shall flow to it.
And many nations shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, come let us go up to Nigeria to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways, and we may walk in His paths. For the law shall go forth out of Zion, for goodness shall go forth out of Nigeria and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. Our Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 33:10-11...The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nought; the Lord will bring any evil counsel against Nigeria from evil nations to nought. He makes the thoughts and plans of the peoples of no effect. Any evil plans against Nigeria by any people shall have no effect.
The counsel of the Lord stands forever for Nigeria, the thoughts of His heart through all generations in our great country Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Micah 4:1-2...BUT IN the latter days it shall come to pass that the mountain of the house of the Lord, that Nigeria shall continue to be established as the highest of the mountains; amongst Nations and it shall be exalted above the hills, and peoples shall flow to it.
And many nations shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, come let us go up to Nigeria to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways, and we may walk in His paths. For the law shall go forth out of Zion, for goodness shall go forth out of Nigeria and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. Our Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
AmTruth:
Lamentations 3:21-24...But this I recall, but this Nigeria recall and therefore have I we Nigeria hope and expectation:
It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we Nigeria are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness unto Nigeria. The Lord is my our portion or share, says my living being ; therefore will I we Nigeria hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him. Ancient of days, may your loving kindness over Nigeria continue to be new every morning. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Psalm 91:13-14...You Nigeria shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. Nigeria, you shall trample and overcome all your challenges.
Because you Nigeria have set your love upon Me, therefore will I deliver you, Nigeria; I will set you on high, because you knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness–trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake you Nigeria, no, never]. Nigeria shall triumph in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Psalm 91:15-16...He Nigeria shall call upon Me, and I will answer him Nigeria; I will be with him Nigeria in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him Nigeria.
With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation. Lord God, may Nigeria remain stronger and never be destroyed. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
AmTruth:
1 Jn 3:15 Anyone who hate his brother or sister is a Murderer. And you know that no Murderer has eternal life abiding within him/her. Lord may love reign amongst us in our dear country Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022
AmTruth:
Daniel 3:17...If our God, the God of Nigeria, Whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, of the civil war, of deadly division, of frightening natural disasters. He will deliver us Nigeria, out of your hand, O king(the act of banditry, terrorism, rituals, and any other vices. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
AmTruth:
Psa 12:6 The words and promises of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in an earthen furnace,purified seven times over. O God,we NIGERIA believe in your words and promises for good in our great Nation. As you are purifying us like silver during this moment of our challenges. May we be completely refined.Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
AmTruth:
2 King 6:16... Fear not (NIGERIA), for those with us(the favor, protection, Saving power and Might of God) are more than those with them(who desire chaos, insecurity and predicament on Nigeria). Let the glory of God always overcome every darkness against Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
AmTruth:
Deuteronomy 23:5..Nevertheless, the Lord your God, the Lord the God of Nigeria would not listen to Balaam, he will not allow the evil desire against you Nigeria, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing to you O Nigeria, because the Lord your God loves you. Nigeria the love of God upon you shall never ceases. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
AmTruth:
Proverbs 22:29...Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians who are diligent. He will stand before kings; Nigeria shall stand great before Nations, he will not stand before obscure men. For God shall continue to grant Nigeria diligent and skillful Leaders and Citizens. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
AmTruth:
Micah 4:2.. And many nations shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, come let us go to Nigeria, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways, and we may walk in His paths. For the law and justice and peace and development shall go forth out of Zion(Nigeria) and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem, from Nigeria. Lord may Nations desire Nigeria because of your Peace upon her. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 25:20-22...O keep Nigeria, Lord, and deliver Nigeria; let Nigeria our dear Country not be ashamed or disappointed, for we trust and our refuge are in You.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve Nigeria, for we wait for and expect You.
Redeem Nigeria, O God, out of all their troubles.. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
AmTruth:
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT, because our GOD IS A GREAT GOD. Amen

God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our paths. O Lord we pray let your words of Truth and Love shine forth in Nigeria and let your words be light (insights, right and just policies) to our our paths to greatness in Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
AmTruth:
Philippians 4:6...Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything O Nigeria, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God, O Nigeria. For your God, O Nigeria that sees all things would continue to answer you. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Chronicles 7:14...If Nigeria My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land, the land of Nigeria. May the good Lord heal the land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalms 128:5. May the Lord bless you out of Zion (NIGERIA) and may you see the PROSPERITY of Jerusalem (NIGERIA) all the days of our lives. This is my prayer for Nigerians and NIGERIA. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by ipobcannibals: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
God bless Nigeria
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari

God kpai every Ipob/ESN bingos masquerading as obidients a.k.a obituarists
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
AmTruth:
Don't give up for the storm shall be over Nigeria. The Lord shall be prevail over our circumstances. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
AmTruth:
1 Sam 3:9 Speak Lord for your servant is Listening. Lord for all the time you called and speak,but we did not listen. Because you are a merciful God you keep calling on us Nigeria. Father give us the grace to listen and act as you continue to speak to us. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by f1dark(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
AmTruth:
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.

God bless Nigeria.
May God bless them with best for what they are wishing and praying.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Psalm 21:13...Be exalted, Lord, in Your strength; we Nigeria will continue to sing and praise Your power over the Land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2022
AmTruth:
John 8:32. And you(Nigeria) shall know the truth and the truth shall set you(Nigeria) free. Lord give us insights about the truth, that we may not be manipulated and tricked in order to making the right choice for continuing Peace and progress in our country. May we not fall in the traps of those with ulterior motives. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
AmTruth:
John 8:36. Whomever the Son of Man has set free, is free indeed. Nigeria, because it's God that established and created you, that you might have freedom. God said you are free indeed and no shackles, challenges can Succeed to chain you, for they'll only try, but they will not prevail over you. For I am your God. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2022
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, as I live says the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked (fraudulent Nigerians, Corrupt politicians, yahoo yahoo boys, cultists, ritualist, devilish employee and colleagues, bandits, terrorists, armed unknown gunmen), but rather that Evil Nigerians and Leaders turn from their evil ways and repent. Turn back, turn back, for why will you die O Nigerians. May we have massive repentance in our dear country Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
AmTruth:
Ezra 7:23,28...Whatever is commanded by the God of heaven,by the God of Nigeria, let it be done diligently and honorably for the house of the God of heaven, let it be done for the benefit Nigeria, lest His wrath be against the realm of the king and his sons, our political, religion leaders and associate. And Who has extended His mercy and steadfast love to me before the king, his counselors, and all the king's mighty officers. I was strengthened and encouraged, for the hand of the Lord my God was upon me, and I gathered together outstanding men of Israel to go with me to Jerusalem. May the good Lord strengthen all our leaders. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Psalm 53:6...Oh, that the salvation and deliverance of Israel, of Nigeria would come out of Zion! When God restores the fortunes of His people Nigeria, then will Jacob, the Fathers of Nigeria rejoice and Israel, the peoples of Nigeria be glad. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / PDP Campaigns In Tarauni Local Government, Kano / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.