Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? (2760 Views)

Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Damn
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
If na true, then no return shishi afterall you didn't send him your account details...i hate ostentacious beings. nansense!!
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by ryd3(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

My say is that the girl drains every person she’s with. She was with you and you were broke to the extent of collecting transfer fee, now the guy is broke and requesting even if it’s 50k.
If you get 50k give am, it’s called collateral damage

Brass, u no well. Transfer fee tins
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Caramia2020(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Na hire purchase business relationship Una de do so
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2021
You need to see the way this post made me laugh
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by constance500: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Abbey117:
Sometimes last year, I bought a phone for my babe (now ex)

One evening, on my way back from work I decided to chill at a restaurant but on getting there I met her having good time (to the point of kissing) the guy who she had told me was just a friend.

I got pissed off though I was able manage my anger. I politely ended the relationship, took the phone I bought for her and left her sim for her.

Later that evening, her new guy called me on phone and started insulting me, calling me a poverty stricken guy and all sorts. The funniest part was he said he had transferred the sum of #200,000 into my account to manage my poverty life (which I later confirmed as message of credit entered while still on call).

Later the babe used that to troll me on WhatsApp as the brokest guy she has ever dated posting my pix to shame me but I didn't give a damn after all I had had sex with her on different occasions.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, the same guy called me telling me he no longer had interest in dating the babe that she was a parasite and he was sorry for his actions towards me.

Now he's requesting for the money he sent to me (almost 9months) that it was a mistake on his part. I told him I had used the money but this guy kept pleading that even if it's #50,000 he will manage it.

What's your say?

If you send it back you're mad
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by AlphaStorm: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Do not return the MONEY
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Gynn: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2021
grin cheesy

This is real funny.

Take that 200k as your severance package.

Them nor dey return severance pakage for work
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by JOGICE(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Abbey117:

One evening, on my way back from work I decided to chill at a restaurant but on getting there I met her having good time (to the point of kissing) the guy who she had told me was just a friend.

I got pissed off though I was able manage my anger. I politely ended the relationship, took the phone I bought for her and left her sim for her.

Later that evening, her new guy called me on phone and started insulting me, calling me a poverty stricken guy and all sorts. The funniest part was he said he had transferred the sum of #200,000 into my account to manage my poverty life (which I later confirmed as message of credit entered while still on call).

Later the babe used that to troll me on WhatsApp as the brokest guy she has ever dated posting my pix to shame me but I didn't give a damn after all I had had sex with her on different occasions.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, the same guy called me telling me he no longer had interest in dating the babe that she was a parasite and he was sorry for his actions towards me.

Now he's requesting for the money he sent to me (almost 9months) that it was a mistake on his part. I told him I had used the money but this guy kept pleading that even if it's #50,000 he will manage it.

What's your say?

Na wa Ooh!
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Emmanuel909090: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Walai, i will do a transfer of 200 naira to him and tell him i am still broke. Foolish fool.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Witnesstony28: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abbey117:

What's your say?

Never try that. Tell him he paid for the girl's damages in your life and time wasted.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by rosalieene(f): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hahahahahahaha
All of you are madt cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Expresswriter: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abbey117:

What's your say?

Remind him that they blackmailed you on social media and that you're already talking with your lawyer to sue them for defamation.

Warn him that if he ever dares to call you again you will deal with him.

Did you ask him to pay 200k into your account

You were on your own and somebody willfully paid in money into your account and now he's asking for a refund!

You owe him nothing.

After defaming your character online he wants his money back.

Doesn't he know he's supposed to pay punitive damages and general cost for publishing libelous statements against you?

Or even if it was your ex who cyberbullied you directly as long as you can establish that there was collusion from this guy then you have a good case.

Case closed.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by MadelnNigeria: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nairaland and mumu questions sha
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by idahme(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tell him, that the transfer deadline ended yesterday and you have bought all the strikers you needed on your team and only needed free transfer at this point in time because of UEFA financial play rules..... Even when football players' transfer fee is appreciating in the geometric order some other footballer's has depreciated to one-fourth of the value in just 9months, this is really hilarious.
On the serious side, that guy isn't smart to pay a transfer fee for a girl and has no legal rights to the money he gave you. But going by your standards, he has the moral right to ask for his transfer fee from you because you cant approbate and reprobate at the same time. what is good for the goose is good for the gander, transfer his money back since your player has been deemed surplus to requirement just like you did to your predecessor. Cheers.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Craig24: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
After discovering that the bad energy she carries about has affected him badly, he then suddenly realizes she's good 4 nothing.

GUYZ PLS ALWAYS FIND OUT THE KIND OF ENERGY THAT BABE CARRIES AROUND HER BEFORE GOING IN ON HER SO YOU DON'T FRUSTRATINGLY REGRET YOUR LIFE WHILE LIVING.

Toto and Breast no dey sour.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Frenzy01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
I no believe this story oo.. But if it happens to be true, don't give him shishi, I repeat don't give him shishi angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog. I also offer boarding and pet care services.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Crossroad1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
How did the guy get your account no?
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by fineberry(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tell ham say sapa don catch u, that you're broke now than when you ask for the phone that time....shey you get op it is called "scope"
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by slan87(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Don't ever try sending a penny.
Their is a saying "when you are happy never make promises & when you are angry you to watch your actions.
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
E choke
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Rhaspody(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalasticlal Is No Longer A Mod? / What Is It With Gay People And Pushing Their Stupid Agenda? / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.