Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... (2929 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:

They way you carry my matter like a Pallbearer, you no de tired? grin

No. Maggi No Dey Tire. Wa ti ma gbo.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:
Calm down guys, it is all for the gram. shocked

As a rule, women will create barriers for weak men, but break the barriers for top men. You think if that guy in 50 shades or grey is not a billionaire, that fine, innocent girl will allow him to tie her on the bed like a goat, flogging her on top during nacking ? grin

Even the women here, after all their teeth gnashing, na some coded guys for one place de handle them. I use to have many, both feminist and non feminist on rotation before. I sabi them wella. cool
Guys? Who are the 'guys'? You mean CandleAmbulance aka CaveAdullam?? You can't quote him, ni, if you were referring to him? Because na only him go carry textbook post put here that I can see on this thread o. grin

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:
Calm down guys, it is all for the gram. shocked

As a rule, women will create barriers for weak men, but break the barriers for top men. You think if that guy in 50 shades or grey is not a billionaire, that fine, innocent girl will allow him to tie her on the bed like a goat, flogging her on top during nacking ? grin

Even the women here, after all their teeth gnashing, na some coded guys for one place de handle them. I use to have many, both feminist and non feminist on rotation before. I sabi them wella. cool

Naso. Delusions. See the pelsin talking. The same way I'm sure y'all will break barriers (I don't even want to know what it means) for women you fancy offline, but come here to be forming hard man. Abi no be you talk say woman love TaMe you? Beautiful women, too, can whine you like a remote control. Your words as well (it's easier to forgive a beautiful partner bla bla bla...) tongue *Yinmu.*
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
M.o.noga.m.y:
Ladies would be forming so hard to get on social media...

Ladies form hard to get; guys form hard guys. Offline, them dey fork themselves. grin Wo. I really tire for una matter on this one.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, the same you swift off your education and English, abi? grin

After you'll be crying women are fishbrained when you can't even spell.

Switch* I guess that were I made mistake which every human make including you .

Your weak clap back does not in anyway invalidate my point..

English is not the yardstick for measuring intelligence but ur "I too know" will always override your thinking capacity..

Ozuor cool!
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
BigRocky:

Switch* I guess that were I made mistake which every human make including you .

Your weak clap back does not in anyway invalidate my point..

English is not the yardstick for measuring intelligence but ur "I too know" will always override your thinking capacity..

Ozuor cool!
[/s]

E pain am.

Oh. Omoooo. I too much. Maggi; be schooling people since circa 1581! Shey na because of my "weak clapback" make you speak supri supri English by fire, by force for me? Good what? Good one! Now you went back to go learn how to string words meaningfully before responding. I can see the difference from what you wrote up there.

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
[s][/s]

E pain am.

Oh. Omoooo. I too much. Maggi; be schooling people since circa 1581! Shey na because of my "weak clapback" make you speak supri supri English by fire, by force for me? Good what? Good one! Now you went back to go learn how to string words meaningfully before responding. I can see the difference from what you wrote up there.

grin grin tongue tongue

Am glad you got the message!
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:

Am glad you got the message!

And I'm glad you learnt to communicate well, darlene. kiss Go and make no errors no more. smiley wink
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And I'm glad you learnt to communicate well, Darlene. kiss Go and make no errors no more. smiley wink

*Darling, not that nonsense you wrote up there wink

"Go and make errors no more". Lol

No body is above mistake and you just proved it.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:

*Darling, not that nonsense you wrote up there wink

"Go and make errors no more". Lol

No body is above mistake and you just proved it.

cheesy As long as you're now speaking/writing well (or for as long as you interact with me, and not in the way you usually write unintelligently on NL), I don't care, my darlene.

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy As long as you're now speaking/writing well (or for as long as you interact with me, and not in the way you usually write unintelligently on NL), I don't care, my darlene.
...you're even spacing your words and gradually getting your punctuations right. Omo. Please, put some respek on ma monicker, yo!
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Good one! Now you went back to go learn how to string words meaningfully before responding. I can see the difference from what you wrote up there.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Regex: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wholosho. grin grin
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:

Good one! Now you went back to go learn how to string words meaningfully before responding. I can see the difference from what you wrote up there.
Seriously? Stealing my lines now? Yet I'm the one with the weak clapbacks.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
She couldn't have said it better. What do you expect from someone in the pic below?

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Facts!

"You don't deserve to ask a girl for her number on the internet if you allowed her to pay for her data subscription" - Saphiere

So how much do Saphiere collect for sex ??
I am asking for guys that are interested in her here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Seriously? Stealing my lines now? Yet I'm the one with the weak clapbacks.

Stealing your lines?lol you obviously don't understand sarcasm.

What goes around comes around,the rubbish you were dishing ,was the same rubbish you were Fed with!.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2021
BigRocky:

Stealing your lines?lol you obviously don't understand sarcasm.

What goes around comes around,the rubbish you were dishing ,was the same rubbish you were Fed with!.

Hahahaha. You just dey make me laugh. Why you swift back to writin withoutspaces when I singled it out? grin

Oga, goan sit down, joor.

Sarcasm nikan ko, orgasm ni.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by BigRocky: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahaha. You just dey make me laugh. Why you swift back to writin withoutspaces when I singled it out? grin

Oga, goan sit down, joor.

Sarcasm nikan ko, orgasm ni.

You obviously made no point with this though.

But is ok

Anything to suit your bruised ego.lol
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Baitullah: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Wow!

I never knew nor imagined that women's numbers are the divine codes for the oxygen of life cheesy

Bunch o' financially entitled beings accusing others of being sexually entitled.

Nonsense!
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Baitullah: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Ladies would be forming so hard to get on social media while in real life they are the cheapest.

So you went to mart to get groceries and then slap them when they ask you for money? Abi you planted someone there already to pay for your groceries.

Hian
They are always sure of their pussy power on gullible and stupid guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by EmekaA125(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Magnoliaa:
Watch them patriarchs like Pansophist tear into you.
[/s]
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
pansophist:

grin grin grin

What the fk is funny to you??

DumboA125, aka, EmekaA125 -- any problem? S'alafia ni?? Hope you're not the Rocky guy fishing for attention again? Mtchew. undecided
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What the fk is funny to you??

Do you need my OnlyFans account. So you can monitor me full-time grin

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Kajaard: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Facts!

"You don't deserve to ask a girl for her number on the internet if you allowed her to pay for her data subscription" - Saphiere

Who be this one again undecided
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
pansophist:

Do you need my OnlyFans account. So you can monitor me full-time grin
Oh.

Oh, yes. Yes, post your OnlyFans account, including your LinkedIn and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram handles - if you have any. That's not all. I'm vying to be a professional stalker, so OMGG. I can't believe you're going to be my first real client after all. Thank you for suggesting this! I- phew- I feel this is like the start of my career. The ideas are just coming to me; these are what I'll need:

-Your number
-Your pictures
-Your bank details
-Your email(s)
-Your academic transcripts
-Awards or accomplishments or recognitions you've gotten
-Your usernames/names for these SM sites/apps-
•Wattpad
•TikTok
•Likee {I'm not sure if this still exists though)
•Udemy
•Coursera
•Fiverr
•Scrivener
•Shazam/Spotify

What else? Oh, I'll also need any offline journals or diaries you have, converted into e-files and sent to me.
-Make a list of your likes, dislikes, dreams, passions, bucket list, tours, secrets, sexual fantansies, clothes' sizes, favorite soap, best sleeping position, etc., as wellll. Convert and send.

Ahh. Ki lo tun ku? Just send those ones first and we'll see what to do after this.

Looking forward to partnering with you, as I "promises" to give you a horrific experience by stalking you to death.

Cheers,

Mango-Head,
The Sensual Stalker,
Agbokolori Girls Foundation.
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by pansophist(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh.

Oh, yes. Yes, post your OnlyFans account, including your LinkedIn and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram handles - if you have any. That's not all. I'm vying to be a professional stalker, so OMGG. I can't believe you're going to be my first real client after all. Thank you for suggesting this! I- phew- I feel this is like the start of my career. The ideas are just coming to me; these are what I'll need:

-Your number
-Your pictures
-Your bank details
-Your email(s)
-Your academic transcripts
-Awards or accomplishments or recognitions you've gotten
-Your usernames/names for these SM sites/apps-
•Wattpad
•TikTok
•Likee {I'm not sure if this still exists though)
•Udemy
•Coursera
•Fiverr
•Scrivener
•Shazam/Spotify

What else? Oh, I'll also need any offline journals or diaries you have, converted into e-files and sent to me.
-Make a list of your likes, dislikes, dreams, passions, bucket list, tours, secrets, sexual fantansies, clothes' sizes, favorite soap, best sleeping position, etc., as wellll. Convert and send.

Ahh. Ki lo tun ku? Just send those ones first and we'll see what to do after this.

Looking forward to partnering with you, as I "promises" to give you a horrific experience by stalking you to death.

Cheers,

Mango-Head,
The Sensual Stalker,
Agbokolori Girls Foundation.

This girl get time sha grin

Only account number I fit send. Write your email make I send am to you. But na dollar account sha. I don't do naira cool

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
pansophist:

Only account number I fit send. Write your email make I send am to you. But na dollar account sha. I don't do naira cool
undecided Do you think I'll be jumping after you upandan on NL if I don't have the time? What else is my (e-)existence for na? No o. I'm jobless and loveless and everything-less so obviously...
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by richysam(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
It's like the angel God assigned to give u brain forgot to switch it on.
may be no battery self abi them scam her for brain
Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
pansophist:

No be you carry position of stalker gimme? Ehn, I kukuma say I should do it well na. After all, our elders and the Bible have spoken well of diligent works of our hands. Account number is only a part of the bank details I asked for. Post or screenshot and send your available balance, your pin, anything you feel is important. Send the others, too.

How can I stalk perfectly without all those? Mschew. undecided And I don't accept 'backdoor' offers (sending to my private email, etc), thank you.

If you are not interested, shift, let me see other clients and don't obstruct my market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? / Opinion: Was The 10 Yr Old Chrisland Student Truly Raped? / TO Those Guys That Wear Condoms And Still Give Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.