Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... (2921 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... by The5DME(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Magnoliaa:

Oh.

Oh, yes. Yes, post your OnlyFans account, including your LinkedIn and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram handles - if you have any. That's not all. I'm vying to be a professional stalker, so OMGG. I can't believe you're going to be my first real client after all. Thank you for suggesting this! I- phew- I feel this is like the start of my career. The ideas are just coming to me; these are what I'll need:

-Your number
-Your pictures
-Your bank details
-Your email(s)
-Your academic transcripts
-Awards or accomplishments or recognitions you've gotten
-Your usernames/names for these SM sites/apps-
•Wattpad
•TikTok
•Likee {I'm not sure if this still exists though)
•Udemy
•Coursera
•Fiverr
•Scrivener
•Shazam/Spotify

What else? Oh, I'll also need any offline journals or diaries you have, converted into e-files and sent to me.
-Make a list of your likes, dislikes, dreams, passions, bucket list, tours, secrets, sexual fantansies, clothes' sizes, favorite soap, best sleeping position, etc., as wellll. Convert and send.

Ahh. Ki lo tun ku? Just send those ones first and we'll see what to do after this.

Looking forward to partnering with you, as I "promises" to give you a horrific experience by stalking you to death.

Cheers,

Mango-Head,
The Sensual Stalker,
Agbokolori Girls Foundation.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments / Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.