Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67588 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

Argue all you like, b1707 has been in existence for many years. Now I know that your blind argument is based on the little information you garnered from the surface of Google.

Since B 1707 has been in existence why don't you show me what one looks like na ? cheesy

I am a solid expert in aviation matters for your info so don't even go there . I eat aircrafts for a living

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by joceey(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

See go and fix your low IQ and stop disturbing me ..even the picture you posted clearly states the aircraft is a Boeing 737 . Yet you still want to argue

Nitwit ode you can argue blindly
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by peacefulworld01(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2021
maxzzo1:
Bakare one of those that sold lies to Nigerians about Buhari, I don't take such people serious
Hello,do you want to know the truth about the bible and it true teachings?
I would love to send you an email so that we can discuss further if you are interested
Thanks!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Dapson73:

Do you think the man will come to the public to make false claim?

I am sure the clumsy Journalist made the error
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Druss:

Who is it made by? Could you share a link so we can see the spec?
DIY. Google can help
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Samade7: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Mr Tunde is a politician and always with fake prophecies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

See how you are confidently talking about something you are not well versed in cheesy Kai NIGERIANs cheesy.. first and foremost he clearly said B -1707 and secondly the only Aircraft model called the A36 is light single engine Turbo prop made by Beech craft and it never had anything like N1707 series cheesy

Some of you are just outright dumb cheesy

See as you're laughing at your ignorance, smh. I think Google is still there to put ignorant people like you through. Consult Google, its free.
Let give you a hint. B-1707 which you claimed he clearly mentioned is in that category of the said Beech craft. Just like Boeing 737 series. Then, the BE36 and A36- N1707W also in same Beech craft series. Obviously you don't know what you're saying.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Sircarma99: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Political Pastor Bakare 2023 is near.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by silibaba: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
NotKnown:
Okay

But

I get am before no be property
At least, he has written his name among those who acquired one some time ago.

so it is an achievement.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by worldman(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by engrben25: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2021
an not looking at Bakare pastoral office but am looking at him as a politician na them sabi some of this pastors I don't understand their take in their calling especially the African GOs
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See as you're laughing at your ignorance, smh. I think Google is still there to put ignorant people like you through. Consult Google, its free

Oga show me A36 N1707 series na cheesy cheesy

No wonder the country is in such a mess .. cheesy

I dare you to show me one picture of the A36 N1707 series cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Since B 1707 has been in existence why don't you show me what one looks like na ? cheesy

I am a solid expert in aviation matters for your info so don't even go there . I eat aircrafts for a living

That's a b-1707 as at 4 years ago. Stop this blind argument.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by dreamwords: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?
Use ur google, coconut head grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=worldman post=105286145][/quote]

Even your picture clearly tells you the aircraft you posted is a Boeing 737 and you still proceed to post it in confidence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Rexymania(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Wetin dey worry this bakare man? Have they sent him to come and divide the body of Christ? Na you go talk against Kumuyi and TV, now this. What's really that man problem? Someone should call him to order
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by obiekunie01: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by barcaboi(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707
Una get google una no go use

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=worldman post=105286145][/quote]Olodo. The letter B means Beechcraft. It's an acronym. Learn about aviation and stop displaying ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

That's a b-1707 as at 4 years ago. Stop this blind argument.

That's the registration number of the plane not the model ..the plane is your picture is a Boeing 737 - 800 model owned by Xiamen Air it was bought brand new by Xiamen Air 15 years ago and has been in their service since then till date ..Guess what the aircraft has never visited Nigeria.

On a serious note you guys need to hone your your IQ ohhh cheesy..how do you make it through day to day activities with this kind of thinking cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2021
barcaboi:

Una get google una no go use

Una get brain una no go use am cheesy

Abeg stop embarrassing yourself in confidence cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Olodo. The letter B means Beechcraft. It's an acronym. Learn about aviation and stop displaying ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Una get brain una no go use am cheesy

Abeg stop embarrassing yourself in confidence cheesy cheesy
You're the dumbest one here. What's so difficult about spending just one minute of your time to check with Google hun? Its free. You're just busy disgracing yourself here for nothing , haba!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Apst: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Xiamen Air is an airline that had a Boeing 737 with registration B1707...a planes models is different from it's registration number just like your car model is different from plate number
Pastor when dey lie just imagine this one becoming president. Hmmm no wonder his god told him to run for polithief

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2021
dreamwords:

Use ur google, coconut head grin

Your low IQ is actually the problem here cheesy

Even the picture you are posting as proof verifies my position yet you posted it cheesy

Oya look at the place I circled red

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by obiekunie01: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga show me A36 N1707 series na cheesy cheesy

No wonder the country is in such a mess .. cheesy

I dare you to show me one picture of the A36 N1707 series cheesy cheesy
someone had even helped by taking some Google pictures to show you to stress his comment still you attacked him out of your display of ignorance...what more can I say?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You're the dumbest one here. What's so difficult about spending just one minute of your time to check with Google hun? Its free. You're just busy disgracing yourself here for nothing , haba!

You don't know anything about aircrafts so please bounce ..no be me give you low IQ
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Olodo. The letter B means Beechcraft. It's an acronym. Learn about aviation and stop displaying ignorance here

There is no Beechcraft model called B1707 ...I don dey suspect your IQ is even below 65 oo grin...How are you even surviving with such a poor quality brain?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

You don't know anything about aircrafts so please bounce ..no be me give you low IQ
lool. Commonsense is truly not common. grin. I won't reply you again since you refused to get help. Saying I know nothing about aviation is an insult but I accept it. Its an open forum...you're entitled to your opinion. If you can leap out of your hut just in case you're willing to learn . I can invite you to MMIA Nestoil Hanger.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See as you're laughing at your ignorance, smh. I think Google is still there to put ignorant people like you through. Consult Google, its free.
Let give you a hint. B-1707 which you claimed he clearly mentioned is in that category of the said Beech craft. Just like Boeing 737 series. Then, the BE36 and A36- N1707W also in same Beech craft series. Obviously you don't know what you're saying.

Boeing 737 is not a series please it's a MODEL.. cheesy cheesy

Yiu don't even know the difference between aircraft model and series and you are Arguing with someone who lives off this ..there are few people in Nigeria that can match my aviation knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by solajacobs(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

There is LS 1707.
google is your friend.
https://www.jetphotos.com/info/A32X-1707

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.