Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory (286 Views)

My Theory Of The Average Nigerian Relationship / Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory by Codeye(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Since the beginning when Adam received the wrong gift (Apple)from Eve what happened after that I'm sure we all know the story
That fruit(Apple) changed everything for the human race, we become slaves to sin and so on...that's not where I'm headed today. I had always thought why women always felt sense of entitlement, why do they always feel men should take care of all their needs even they have the means to get all they ever wanted. Well, my theory is the Apple made men a typical slave to women needs. If you are financially down the last person you did turn to will be your own women whom you had always helped and suffered for. Why? Because she will never feel the need to assist you. Though this does not apply to all women out there but surely 80% of them (Women) are guilty of this selfish attitude. Maybe they are scare of giving man another Apple that might actually end the world altogether. My take. What's yours?
Re: The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kini

Re: The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory by Codeye(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
advanceDNA:
Kini
Kitu
Re: The Beginning Set The Motion...on. Adam And Eve My Theory by maak400: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Senseless theory, e no make sense angry

(1) (Reply)

Wives, Here Are 4 Ways To Make Your Husbands Happy / 10. Shocking Facts About Love, Must See / EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.