Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans (5303 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Today, I’m going to touch-light some age-long issues or rather questions that have remained unanswered over the years.

As humans, we tend to be anxious and too inquisitive about our origin. And, over time, people have asked questions about how man came to

existence, procreation and multiplication. Questions, such as, who did Cain in Bible marry? Was Adam and Eve really the first humans on earth? Were

there other humans in existence before Adam and Eve? And How did humans multiplied to the numbers we have now if life actually started with just

Adam and Eve? These and many other questions have wet the lips of many considering the fact that Biblical account of creation restricted our

knowledge to the family of four or more as the case may be. The situation gets even worse when our pastors and priests paint the story to their level

of understanding; without answering the aforementioned questions satisfactorily. Well, you might say that you go to church and are a committed

Christian, but you understanding of your origin is, especially when you are required of it, at 0%. All you can say is just to breeze through the account of Adam and Eve. And that’s all!

I am a Christian. I believe the Bible and the contents therein. But, just as the Bible commands us saying, ‘study to show yourself approved’, I have taken my best foot forward to make research and to gain knowledge beyond the one I gain in the church. The Bible says, ‘My people perish for lack of knowledge’. The problem with us is that we ask questions, but we don’t wait or seek for answers. Maybe, it is laziness!

Today, let us look at a passage of the Bible and maybe, it will help in answering our questions of, who did Cain marry? How was it possible for man to have increased so much on earth if Adam and Eve were the first on earth? Were there other humans on earth alongside Adam and Eve?

In the book of Genesis chapter 4:14-17, it says;

14- Today, you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me. Read More here https://gospeltrut..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Psalm2423(m): 2:18am On Oct 12, 2019
How come this thread is in the romance section?
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Oh how romantic... Adam and eve, our first romeo and juliet kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:
Today, I’m going to touch-light some age-long issues or rather questions that have remained unanswered over the years.

As humans, we tend to be anxious and too inquisitive about our origin. And, over time, people have asked questions about how man came to

existence, procreation and multiplication. Questions, such as, who did Cain in Bible marry? Was Adam and Eve really the first humans on earth? Were

there other humans in existence before Adam and Eve? And How did humans multiplied to the numbers we have now if life actually started with just

Adam and Eve? These and many other questions have wet the lips of many considering the fact that Biblical account of creation restricted our

knowledge to the family of four or more as the case may be. The situation gets even worse when our pastors and priests paint the story to their level

of understanding; without answering the aforementioned questions satisfactorily. Well, you might say that you go to church and are a committed

Christian, but you understanding of your origin is, especially when you are required of it, at 0%. All you can say is just to breeze through the account of Adam and Eve. And that’s all!

I am a Christian. I believe the Bible and the contents therein. But, just as the Bible commands us saying, ‘study to show yourself approved’, I have taken my best foot forward to make research and to gain knowledge beyond the one I gain in the church. The Bible says, ‘My people perish for lack of knowledge’. The problem with us is that we ask questions, but we don’t wait or seek for answers. Maybe, it is laziness!

Today, let us look at a passage of the Bible and maybe, it will help in answering our questions of, who did Cain marry? How was it possible for man to have increased so much on earth if Adam and Eve were the first on earth? Were there other humans on earth alongside Adam and Eve?

14- Today, you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me. Read More here https://gospeltrut..com
So how is this romantic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by sheggsliveth: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:

Take it or leave it, RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM BY WHITE PEOPLE..., Black people pray for every thing while white people make research

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by rex444(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2019
so who r d first humans

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Excellertemmie(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:

It shows you don't know much of the Bible as you have claimed.

I will leave you to read Gen 5;4 for better clarification on how many children Adam gave birth to..

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Charleys: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Hungry blogger grin

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Charleys:
Hungry blogger grin
Even the hunger wey dey wire this one is hungry

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Adam and Eve never existed, I believe in evolution.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by TheExecutioner: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Because Adam and Eve were the first Romeo and Juliet.

Psalm2423:
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by dazzlingd(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Old gist, Adam and eve story is just a fairy tale....

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:

Those days its only males that the bible do made mention of. Did you read when The Lord fed 5000 men. They are more than 5k but its only the males in the folk they do normally count.
That is the norm then.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by McEphiks(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:

The Bible was written by men and inspired by God. The original owner of the holy book only want us to know what he intends to show us. That said, have you ever asked yourself what happened between age 12 when Jesus was last seen in the temple and age 30 before his first miracle? After the incident at the temple, when was the last time the scripture mentioned Joseph, Christ earthly father.

Back to your question. Genesis 1:26-28 answered that and you need no further explanation. If you're smart as you're trying to show how else don't you understand verse 26&28. What's the time difference between the birth of Abel, Cain and the incident of Cain getting married? Genesis 5:3&4 Adam became father to other sons and daughters. Did you note the pluralised words? Guy go get yourself busy before starting a baseless argument.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Celestial777:

Those days its only males that the bible do made mention of. Did you read when The Lord fed 5000 men. They are more than 5k but its only the males in the folk they do normally count.
That is the norm then.

Why was it norm as you said?
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
McEphiks:

The Bible was written by men and inspired by God. The original owner of the holy book only want us to know what he intends to show us. That said, have you ever asked yourself what happened between age 12 when Jesus was last seen in the temple and age 30 before his first miracle? After the incident at the temple, when was the last time the scripture mentioned Joseph, Christ earthly father.

Back to your question. Genesis 1:26-28 answered that and you need no further explanation. If you're smart as you're trying to show how else don't you understand verse 26&28. What's the time difference between the birth of Abel, Cain and the incident of Cain getting married? Genesis 5:3&4 Adam became father to other sons and daughters. Did you note the pluralised words? Guy go get yourself busy before starting a baseless argument.

Lol.. Thanks for your baseless perspective

2 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:

Because Adam was the Romeo and Eve, Juliet
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Excellertemmie:

It shows you don't know much of the Bible as you have claimed.

I will leave you to read Gen 5;4 for better clarification on how many children Adam gave birth to..

It would have been better if you had mentioned them here..
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Charleys:
Hungry blogger grin

Lol.. Thank God you read it..
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by cerpvad(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is Romance section not Religion section for Goodness sake.

Let someone go and call Daddy Freeze to come and carry his brother comot from here grin
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by khia: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
jammyrock:

Yes, it's known they weren't the first humans.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by vikithor(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
whether or not Adam and Eve were the first human,how is that affecting your growing in grace?

Btw,
learn how to drive well,check our contacts below
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Psalm2423(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Cain drilled his sister; it wasn’t a sin at that time. Ammon drilled Tamar. Adam gave birth to lots of children, but only three were named to reduce the size of the Bible. Abi you wan day read person life story?

Now, my question is this; who taught Adam were to put his natural Ikenga? That’s been baffling me since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:
Cain drilled his sister; it wasn’t a sin at that time. Ammon drilled Tamar. Adam gave birth to lots of children, but only three were named to reduce the size of the Bible. Abi you wan day read person life story?

Now, my question is this; who taught Adam were to put his natural Ikenga? That’s been baffling me since.
Where you taught? The knowledge comes naturally.
Whats ikenga?
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Psalm2423(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Where you taught? The knowledge comes naturally.
Whats ikenga?

I took classes o. I even have a degree in Insertion Studies.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:

I took classes o. I even have a degree in Insertion Studies.
okay, hope you get a job based on it wink
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Psalm2423(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
okay, hope you get a job based on it wink

Lol. Brazzers. I’m the next big thing there o. Like the next big thing. grin
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Beatswim: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
There are many difficulties that arise with this statement since Genesis only records two children of Adam and Eve to this point-Cain and Abel. The issues to be considered are these:

1)If all humanity descended from Adam and Eve, then where did his wife come from?

2)In addition, where did all the people come from that are mentioned in the account?

3)If Cain married a relative, then doesn't this indicate incest?

4)If Cain married his sister, then wouldn't we expect any offspring to suffer degenerative effects?

Pre-Adamic Humanity

Some have attempted to say that Cain's wife came from a race of Pre-Adamic humans who were around before Adam and Eve. The idea of Cain marrying someone from this race creates more problems than it solves. The Scriptures are clear that Adam was the first man created (Genesis 2:7,18-19; 1 Corinthians 15:45). Furthermore, his wife Eve was given her name because she was the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20). These two facts rule out the idea of some Pre-Adamic race from which Cain chose a wife.

Other Children

Other Bible students have attempted to explain the existence of other humans apart from Cain and Abel by saying they were not necessarily the first two sons of Adam and Eve. They contend that other sons and daughters could have been born before Cain and Abel and that the Bible is merely singling out these two for emphasis. The Bible, however, knows nothing of any other children of Adam and Eve before Cain and Abel. Attempting to say that other children existed before Cain and Abel has no support in Scripture but it cannot be totally ruled out.

If all of humanity did descend from Adam and Eve and their first two sons were Cain and Abel then how do we explain the existence of Cain's wife?

Time Not Stated

First, we must understand that no information is given as to when Cain killed Abel. The Bible does not tell us how old Cain and Abel were when this murder took place. It merely says it occurred at the end of days. It is not necessary to assume that they were mere teenagers or young men. If each of them were over fifty years of age, then there could have been a considerable number of people living at the time. We know this because the Scripture does state that Adam and Eve had many more sons and daughters than Cain and Abel.

And he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he begot sons and daughters. So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died (Genesis 5:3,4).

The Bible says Adam was one hundred and thirty years old when Seth was born. He then lived another eight hundred years. God had promised Eve that he would greatly multiply her conception (Genesis 3:16). In fact Jewish tradition states that Adam had 33 sons and 23 daughters! Therefore many people could have existed at the time when Cain killed Abel. It has been conservatively estimated that 32,000 people could have been alive at that time this event occurred.

Long Life Spans

Furthermore, Genesis 5 records long life spans of the descendants of Adam. If we assume the couples gave birth to children for only half of their life span, then the population by the time of Adam's death could have been very large. Moreover, the genealogy in Genesis 5 records that every descendant of Adam down to Lamech had other sons and daughters. These other sons and daughters were born to men not older than one hundred and eighty-seven years.

With these facts in mind, there would be no problem finding a wife for Cain. Prior to his banishment, Cain could have had many women from whom to take a wife.

What About Incest?

It seems then that Cain, or one of his brothers, must have married a sister. If the entire human race came from an original pair then this was unavoidable. Does this not present us with the problem of incest? The answer is no. These early intermarriages between brothers and sisters does not violate the commands God later gave in the Book of Leviticus which condemned these relationships.

Sister Or Niece

Though Genesis condemns incest- relations between children and parents-it does not forbid a man from marrying his sister or niece. The Bible records other examples of intermarriage within families. Abraham, for example. married his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12) while Moses' father Amram, married his father's sister, his aunt Jochabed (Exodus 6:20).

Changed With Law

It was when God gave the people the law of Moses that He established laws forbidding a man from marrying a sister or niece.

None of you shall approach anyone who is near of kin to him, to uncover his unclothedness: I am the Lord (Leviticus 18:6)

At that time God forbade marriage between the following: mother, father, sister, brother, half-brother, brother's wife, aunt, uncle, stepmother, granddaughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in law. Before that time, it was not forbidden (Leviticus 18:7-17).

God forbade intermarriage at the time of Moses to protect the increasing chance of a deformed offspring resulting from such a union. In addition, the future health of the nation Israel was insured by this commandment. Furthermore, the commandment against this type of practice strengthened the structure of the family unit.

Degenerative Effects

If this be the case, then what about the question of genetic damage? Today the risk of genetic damage is high among relatives who intermarry. However, in the beginning, there would not be the usual genetic defects arising from intermarriage among family members. Adam and Eve were created perfect with a perfect gene pool. The Bible says when God created everything it was very good (Genesis 1:31). The perfect world only began to degenerate with the entrance of sin. Cain and Abel would have few, if any, imperfect genes. Any defects that would occur from marriage within families would not begin to appear until later generations. Thus the danger of genetic damage by intermarrying between brothers and sisters was not an issue in those early days.

One final point to note, the command that God gave to Adam and Eve-to leave father and mother-assumes that you are not going to marry either one of them! Therefore the idea of marrying your child, or parent, was never found in Scripture.

Summary

As far as the account of Cain's finding a wife when no other people were mentioned except Adam, Eve, and Abel, we can make the following observations:

1.The problem of the identity of Cain's wife cannot be solved by arguing for some race of Pre-Adamic humans. The Scripture is clear that Adam was the first man and that Eve was the mother of all the living.

2.Some believe that the answer to the population problem is to say that there were older brothers and sisters of Cain and Abel. There is no biblical support for this view but it cannot be totally ruled out.

3.We are not told the age of Cain and Abel when the murder occurred. They could have advanced to a considerable age before Cain killed Abel. The limit the Bible puts on the age of Cain and Abel is 130 years.

4.Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters. We are not told specifically how many, but we are told that Adam lived 930 years. This raises the possibility of dozens of children from that couple alone. There were possibly as many as 32,000 people living at the time Cain killed Abel.

5.Genesis 5 tells us that some of Adam's descendants also had long life spans. Likewise, the Bible says that they gave birth to many sons and daughters.

6.There would not be an issue of incest-parents sexual relationships with their children. This would be a matter of siblings intermarrying-something that was not condemned in Scripture until the Law of Moses. Abraham is one biblical example of a person marrying his half-sister.

7.The Law of Moses condemned intermarriage between brothers and sister to protect the health of the nation as well as the family unit.

8.Because Adam and Eve were created perfect, their gene pool would not have been corrupted until after the Fall. Children of close relatives that married soon after the Fall would not be subject to the same degeneration that would occur in later generations.

9.Genesis 1 says we are to leave father and mother when we get married. That assumes you don't marry one of them!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by damtan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beatswim:

There are many difficulties that arise with this statement since Genesis only records two children of Adam and Eve to this point-Cain and Abel. The issues to be considered are these:

1)If all humanity descended from Adam and Eve, then where did his wife come from?

2)In addition, where did all the people come from that are mentioned in the account?

3)If Cain married a relative, then doesn't this indicate incest?

4)If Cain married his sister, then wouldn't we expect any offspring to suffer degenerative effects?

Pre-Adamic Humanity

Some have attempted to say that Cain's wife came from a race of Pre-Adamic humans who were around before Adam and Eve. The idea of Cain marrying someone from this race creates more problems than it solves. The Scriptures are clear that Adam was the first man created (Genesis 2:7,18-19; 1 Corinthians 15:45). Furthermore, his wife Eve was given her name because she was the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20). These two facts rule out the idea of some Pre-Adamic race from which Cain chose a wife.

Other Children

Other Bible students have attempted to explain the existence of other humans apart from Cain and Abel by saying they were not necessarily the first two sons of Adam and Eve. They contend that other sons and daughters could have been born before Cain and Abel and that the Bible is merely singling out these two for emphasis. The Bible, however, knows nothing of any other children of Adam and Eve before Cain and Abel. Attempting to say that other children existed before Cain and Abel has no support in Scripture but it cannot be totally ruled out.

If all of humanity did descend from Adam and Eve and their first two sons were Cain and Abel then how do we explain the existence of Cain's wife?

Time Not Stated

First, we must understand that no information is given as to when Cain killed Abel. The Bible does not tell us how old Cain and Abel were when this murder took place. It merely says it occurred at the end of days. It is not necessary to assume that they were mere teenagers or young men. If each of them were over fifty years of age, then there could have been a considerable number of people living at the time. We know this because the Scripture does state that Adam and Eve had many more sons and daughters than Cain and Abel.

And he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he begot sons and daughters. So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died (Genesis 5:3,4).

The Bible says Adam was one hundred and thirty years old when Seth was born. He then lived another eight hundred years. God had promised Eve that he would greatly multiply her conception (Genesis 3:16). In fact Jewish tradition states that Adam had 33 sons and 23 daughters! Therefore many people could have existed at the time when Cain killed Abel. It has been conservatively estimated that 32,000 people could have been alive at that time this event occurred.

Long Life Spans

Furthermore, Genesis 5 records long life spans of the descendants of Adam. If we assume the couples gave birth to children for only half of their life span, then the population by the time of Adam's death could have been very large. Moreover, the genealogy in Genesis 5 records that every descendant of Adam down to Lamech had other sons and daughters. These other sons and daughters were born to men not older than one hundred and eighty-seven years.

With these facts in mind, there would be no problem finding a wife for Cain. Prior to his banishment, Cain could have had many women from whom to take a wife.

What About Incest?

It seems then that Cain, or one of his brothers, must have married a sister. If the entire human race came from an original pair then this was unavoidable. Does this not present us with the problem of incest? The answer is no. These early intermarriages between brothers and sisters does not violate the commands God later gave in the Book of Leviticus which condemned these relationships.

Sister Or Niece

Though Genesis condemns incest- relations between children and parents-it does not forbid a man from marrying his sister or niece. The Bible records other examples of intermarriage within families. Abraham, for example. married his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12) while Moses' father Amram, married his father's sister, his aunt Jochabed (Exodus 6:20).

Changed With Law

It was when God gave the people the law of Moses that He established laws forbidding a man from marrying a sister or niece.

None of you shall approach anyone who is near of kin to him, to uncover his unclothedness: I am the Lord (Leviticus 18:6)

At that time God forbade marriage between the following: mother, father, sister, brother, half-brother, brother's wife, aunt, uncle, stepmother, granddaughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in law. Before that time, it was not forbidden (Leviticus 18:7-17).

God forbade intermarriage at the time of Moses to protect the increasing chance of a deformed offspring resulting from such a union. In addition, the future health of the nation Israel was insured by this commandment. Furthermore, the commandment against this type of practice strengthened the structure of the family unit.

Degenerative Effects

If this be the case, then what about the question of genetic damage? Today the risk of genetic damage is high among relatives who intermarry. However, in the beginning, there would not be the usual genetic defects arising from intermarriage among family members. Adam and Eve were created perfect with a perfect gene pool. The Bible says when God created everything it was very good (Genesis 1:31). The perfect world only began to degenerate with the entrance of sin. Cain and Abel would have few, if any, imperfect genes. Any defects that would occur from marriage within families would not begin to appear until later generations. Thus the danger of genetic damage by intermarrying between brothers and sisters was not an issue in those early days.

One final point to note, the command that God gave to Adam and Eve-to leave father and mother-assumes that you are not going to marry either one of them! Therefore the idea of marrying your child, or parent, was never found in Scripture.

Summary

As far as the account of Cain's finding a wife when no other people were mentioned except Adam, Eve, and Abel, we can make the following observations:

1.The problem of the identity of Cain's wife cannot be solved by arguing for some race of Pre-Adamic humans. The Scripture is clear that Adam was the first man and that Eve was the mother of all the living.

2.Some believe that the answer to the population problem is to say that there were older brothers and sisters of Cain and Abel. There is no biblical support for this view but it cannot be totally ruled out.

3.We are not told the age of Cain and Abel when the murder occurred. They could have advanced to a considerable age before Cain killed Abel. The limit the Bible puts on the age of Cain and Abel is 130 years.

4.Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters. We are not told specifically how many, but we are told that Adam lived 930 years. This raises the possibility of dozens of children from that couple alone. There were possibly as many as 32,000 people living at the time Cain killed Abel.

5.Genesis 5 tells us that some of Adam's descendants also had long life spans. Likewise, the Bible says that they gave birth to many sons and daughters.

6.There would not be an issue of incest-parents sexual relationships with their children. This would be a matter of siblings intermarrying-something that was not condemned in Scripture until the Law of Moses. Abraham is one biblical example of a person marrying his half-sister.

7.The Law of Moses condemned intermarriage between brothers and sister to protect the health of the nation as well as the family unit.

8.Because Adam and Eve were created perfect, their gene pool would not have been corrupted until after the Fall. Children of close relatives that married soon after the Fall would not be subject to the same degeneration that would occur in later generations.

9.Genesis 1 says we are to leave father and mother when we get married. That assumes you don't marry one of them!
Mehnn, this is long but I took my time to read all and I found answers to some questions I had in mind

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Rajman45(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wow..... Are u sure Cuz... It looks like something is wrong with the way Ur thinking.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Henry22(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls the man that kain married his daughter were did they come from.....??

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by kazyhm(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Take it or leave it, RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM BY WHITE PEOPLE..., Black people pray for every thing while white people make research

Don't mind jare.......see as far as I understand Nigeria and the citizenry.....we will grow only and only if we do away with anything religion.

We actually a confused country as in the whole citizen is confused......you can imagine starting every meetings with a Christian prayer and end it with Muslim prayer.......very annoying practice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Why Do You Like Doing This Rubbish? See Photos / Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.