Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie (34449 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / Download Aqua Man Latest 2018 Movie On CMA BLOG Cmabrains.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by emae009(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunny4lif:
If you notice
She has never been to any Babalawo
She is only using smartness and wisdom to run the show .
She has in-format everywhere and Ade was so loyal to her
She wasn’t doing incantation ooh but praising herself to waste more time before know more about the elders

Incantation comes in different format but I'll concede you that point. the same can be said for odogwu Malay when he was challenging Makanaki and we saw what happened at his house?
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Princelyon247(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sure way
McOluOmo:
iLLBliss my love for you no get coma

Chaaapoo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Gfskw: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Really
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Cousin9999: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
weyreypey:

How? Kindly explain

Netflix is disgusting. They both released and defended this perversion.
https://thetab.com/uk/2020/09/11/i-watched-netflixs-cuties-and-yikes-heres-everything-wrong-with-it-174763
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Kay25(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
adefitim:
Make wait till I can download it from netnaija
it's there already
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
toluxe0075:

I simply choose to not state them because it's going to contain a lot of spoilers. And based on the comments so far, many people are yet to see it. Because I gave my opinion that the mini series is below par means I'm a bad-mouth? If Money Heist, Queen Gambit, or house of cards were poorly written the way King of boys was written, I'm sure they wouldn't have a worldwide acceptability. I still maintain my stand, king of boys would have been better if Kemi had hire good writers to her tighten up some of the plot and plot twist she was attempting. The likes of Makanaki,Odudubariba, rev Ifeanyi were poorly utilized and written, especially rev Ifeanyi. And all the political games they were playing were poorly written and executed. We are expected to just accept that Makanaki suddenly agree to work with her? Come on!!
I've seen many good series to just settle for less and make noise about it.

Okay, I think I get you.

It's great you chose not to give spoilers.

And I think I can see where you're coming from.

But it didn't take anything out of the movie. Dedicating more scenes to those characters would have extended the movie, and redefined the scope.
It would have meant too many characters.
There were already focal characters so the others needed to be kept subliminal.

With the way the movie was directed, a prequel or yet another sequel can be made. So she didn't have to be exhaustive about each character.

As humans, and based on our experiences we would always view and appreciate things differently, but sometimes we need to learn to appreciate things in themselves without comparison.

The Queen's Gambit and the others you mentioned, I've seen them, too. Great movies, but they equally received criticisms. Criticisms that of course, are today irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Sola sobowale aka Tonyi tomato different facial expressions dey always muzz me.. cheesy
I never knew that woman can act wicked roles..
I fall in love with her after watching the movie.

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Born2Breed(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kemi finish work here but this tells us what politics in our clime is all about.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Bossmd: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunny4lif:

Watched it last night
Season 2 on the way
It’s kemi by name in the movie
Adesuwa na her real name and she still dey alive Abeg no kill her cheesy

Is there Season 2 again??! Ah grin
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by seunny4lif(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bossmd:

Is there Season 2 again??! Ah grin
Season 3 jooor grin
We must know the deal btw the Salami and Maka.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by seunny4lif(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
emae009:

Incantation comes in different format but I'll concede you that point. the same can be said for odogwu Malay when he was challenging Makanaki and we saw what happened at his house?
Well maybe you are right
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamtardey: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Toscarel:

Whats your tariff?
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Ignatio(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Many that are downloading for free here can. They just like free things.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Onelove508: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
akokaite:
The hyping is much o. Can I still go ahead and watch this movie? Naso unah hype Buhari for us 2015.

Something tells me most of the comments in the front page is own by one person. I don't watch naija movies but I took time to watch the part 1 because of the hyping and I was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by frankson1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/27/laburu-has-landed-its-official-the-king-of-boys-is-back/

My youngest sister is among the new faces and she 'killed' her role.

2 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Okay, I think I get you.

It's great for chose not to give spoilers.

And I think I can see where you're coming from.

But it didn't take anything out of the movie. Deducating more scenes to those characters would have extended the movie, and redefined the scope.
It would have meant too many characters.
There were already focal characters so the others needed to be kept subliminal.

With the way the movie was directed, a prequel or yet another sequel can be made. So she didn't have to be exhaustive about each character.

As humans, and based on our experiences we would always view and appreciate things differently, but sometimes we need to learn to appreciate things in themselves without comparison.

Queen's Gambit and the others you mentioned, I've seen them, too. Great movies, but they equally received criticisms. Criticisms that of course, are today irrelevant.

I get your point.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

This isn't how to be a critic!

Your opinion is underwhelming!

State specific scenes or shortcomings that culminated in rating the movie below par!.

If you can't, you're just a typical bad-mouth who can hardly ever appreciate a good thing.
Nawa. me that rarely watch Naija movies, seems I will stream it on Netflix, I just hope it's worth it Sha.

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alfred234:

Lol many Nigerians can't afford Netflix but i support your statement.
Subscribing on Netflix isn't expensive, that's why they have different budget according to your pocket.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by adefitim(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Damikjay:

It is already available for download

U can download through 9ja rocks or nkiri.com

Oh thank you
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ndidibabe(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onelove508:

Something tells me most of the comments in the front page is own by one person. I don't watch naija movies but I took time to watch the part 1 because of the hyping and I was disappointed.
I was disappointed too...
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nawa. me that rarely watch Naija movies, seems I will stream it on Netflix, I just hope it's worth it Sha.

Ensure you see the first one before this second one we're talking about. cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ensure you see the first one before this second one we're talking about. cheesy
Definitely. I will do just that. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ImaIma1(f): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2021
adefitim:
Make I wait till I can download it from netnaija

Already available on o2tvseries.com
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ImaIma1(f): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2021
mannobi:
Intriguing..
I can't wait to see the way Laburu will deal with that big politician and korede but it's painful adesuwa etomi died

Adesuwa did not die, Kemi died.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by ImaIma1(f): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2021
valdes00:
But why Kemi still back reminisce... That part almost got me confused... Odogwu killed him already na... And how come in the last part when bullets were flying here and there, not one touched alhaja salami... And everybody else was hit... Shey mama get ayeta ni

Spoiler
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by jumper524(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2021
toluxe0075:

I simply choose to not state them because it's going to contain a lot of spoilers. And based on the comments so far, many people are yet to see it. Because I gave my opinion that the mini series is below par means I'm a bad-mouth? If Money Heist, Queen Gambit, or house of cards were poorly written the way King of boys was written, I'm sure they wouldn't have a worldwide acceptability. I still maintain my stand, king of boys would have been better if Kemi had hire good writers to her tighten up some of the plot and plot twist she was attempting. The likes of Makanaki,Odudubariba, rev Ifeanyi were poorly utilized and written, especially rev Ifeanyi. And all the political games they were playing were poorly written and executed. We are expected to just accept that Makanaki suddenly agree to work with her? Come on!!
I've seen many good series to just settle for less and make noise about it.

he had every reason to work with her if he wants to be king.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Onelove508:

Lol its paid hype na grin
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by CaptainFM1: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
We don't have movies what they keep churning out are just recordings.
We hope someday there'll be Movies from our Nollywood.

Wow....alright I will....thanks....HAPPY SUNDAY to you mate.

Do make sure you watch the part 1 first to understand the series. You will enjoy it!

@SENIORWRITER.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by BaddieKay(f): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2021
adefitim:
Make I wait till I can download it from netnaija
it's on netnaija and 02tvseries
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by pinkgoodies(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=valdes00 post=105286929]
I no gree this ur own... She ran the first time, but she stood in d middle of a shootout the second time... [/quhote]

Because, she now knows the enemy.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Niswayne19: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
It’s a movie to watch. Don’t let lack of electric bill payment be the reason you miss King of boys. You can play electric bills using this mobile app from the comfort of your home. https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.