Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie (34403 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / Download Aqua Man Latest 2018 Movie On CMA BLOG Cmabrains.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Blackbishop(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
MrWondah:
For over 15 years, I haven't spent 30 minutes watching a Nigerian movie. But I was glued to Laptop for over seven hours yesterday, no coding, no food, just popcorn and water watching all episodes of this series. The story, the actions, were God tier.

This is a movie that made me a proud Nigerian again. This is the best out of Naija am telling you 7 good hours watching every clip

8 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamtardey: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
I love free things grin
Toscarel:

Osho free
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by weyreypey: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:
I love free things grin
The motto of prostitutes
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamtardey: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Ai dey nah? cheesy
Blackbishop:

This is a movie that made me a proud Nigerian again. This is the best out of Naija am telling you 7 good hours watching every clip
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2021
weyreypey:

They knew the target. notice she was walking to a particular location before the shoot out. Ade tiger too got moved around quite a lot before the shoot out. Charlyboy was complacent....
Charlyboy is a mumu.. Too much talk, get it over with but no, he was there forming one devilish boss...

7 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by GeneralPula: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2021
I didn’t even know it was a naija movie..

I thought it was a Korean movie

3 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by manlawal(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:

Charlyboy is a mumu.. Too much talk, get it over with but no, he was there forming one devilish boss...
odudubariba lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by manlawal(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Sola sobowale aka Tonyi tomato different facial expressions dey always muzz me.. cheesy
the young eniola salami na another mad person for that movie

12 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by weyreypey: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
manlawal:
That's her inner spirit. But something is missing from the movie.... The so much advertised UK restaurant scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by emae009(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:
But why Kemi still back reminisce... That part almost got me confused... Odogwu killed him already na... And how come in the last part when bullets were flying here and there, not one touched alhaja salami... And everybody else was hit... Shey mama get ayeta ni

I doubt she could have been OBA without any form of protection in that sense

3 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by enemyofprogress: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Sequel is a very interesting movie, I’ve washed it countless times

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
emae009:

I doubt she could have been OBA without any form of protection in that sense
I dont think she have any spiritual protection... The first shoot out scene, she ran for cover together with tiger n boxer
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by tuzle(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
adefitim:
Make wait till I can download it from netnaija
it is already on net naija since thursday
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:
I love free things grin
Na only God go know how your thing go don slack….Osho free
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
UDUJ:

I downloaded and watched it on Netflix. It was really good. Normally I don't watch Nigerian movies but I got to say this was good.

Does it ended in 7?

Am on 6 tho
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by emae009(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:

I dont think she have any spiritual protection... The first shoot out scene, she ran for cover together with tiger n boxer

Part of her pretense to fool the table... She was doing incantation while the shooting was going on remember... if you follow the whole plot of both movies, in the underworld it's extremely rare to command respect from people that don't like you while being clean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by pepemendy(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
wildikeman:
I have a feeling it will be crap. Too much hype. May just watch it coz of Charly Boy
the series is 10/10, typical Nigeria political story sparked with excellent acting and directing.

6 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by UDUJ(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Does it ended in 7?

Am on 6 tho

Yes it ends in episode 7. The one titled: A Handover Ritual

3 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
UDUJ:

Yes it ends in episode 7. The one titled: A Handover Ritual

Thanks
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Bossmd: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
manlawal:

grin grin grin
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Bossmd: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2021
I have one question regarding this movie, where did Odudubariba emanate from? I can’t remember seeing him in Part 1.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Topmaike007(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
adefitim:
already on NetNaija
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Alfred234(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Spent 7hrs watching yesterday and I totally enjoyed it.
Too bad Boxer was collateral damage for Ade Tiger's plan i liked that guy.
Overall i loved how bloody it was cool
It's a 9/10 for me.

5 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by olayinka00(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Laburu Has Landed In King of Boys 2! Download King of Boys: The Return of the King Season 1 Full Movie MP4 Video

https://gyonlineng.com/king-of-boys-2/
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Topmaike007(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
McOluOmo:
iLLBliss my love for you no get coma

Chaaapoo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
you mean Oga boss
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
yrex01:
hope makanaki returns as well. If not nothing Dey dis part 2
na season film the thing be oo

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Toscarel:

Downloaded it already, its a series of 7 episodes. Havent watched it though.
Doubt if it would be on netnaija
he dey netnaija
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by tunnex190: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2021
adefitim:

It's on it already
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by pinkgoodies(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:

Even politicians with jazz dey run during shootout. U no know wch juju weh go kill u.

4 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:
But why Kemi still back reminisce... That part almost got me confused... Odogwu killed him already na... And how come in the last part when bullets were flying here and there, not one touched alhaja salami... And everybody else was hit... Shey mama get ayeta ni

He had gone to do jazz that won't let him die. That's why the King asked Odogwu if he burnt the body after shooting him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2021
You're just getting the memo? @OP? cheesy

Plus why is it in the news?
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2021
MrWondah:
For over 15 years, I haven't spent 30 minutes watching a Nigerian movie. But I was glued to Laptop for over seven hours yesterday, no coding, no food, just popcorn and water watching all episodes of this series. The story, the actions, were God tier.

Hehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / Bbnaija: Tacha Reconciles With Thelma After Fight (Photo) / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.