Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie (34407 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / Download Aqua Man Latest 2018 Movie On CMA BLOG Cmabrains.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2021
viktor88:
Shouldn't have used "the return of the king' cos lords of the rings used it.

Show originality

Duhhh!!!
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2021
08064978510:
I will give the movie 65/100

Nope. That's not close to fair, even if opinions are subjective.

It deserves more than that.

4 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2021
cyndylove64:
na him even be her successor# e over choke

Choi!!! Allow people watch nau.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2021
It's underwhelming. They just did this sequel for sequel sake and just to show labaru is still badass. The whole political gimmicks, twist and turns were just ridiculous. In short, the plot was below par. Since Kemi knows she is going to turn it into a mini series, she should have hire good writers to write while she concentrates on directing rather than taking on everything herself.

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2021
weyreypey:

He returned. They reconciled.

Heyy! World people! Will you just let people watch it with freshness?
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by bmaks: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2021
KEMI ADETIBA you don burst my mind ooooooooooooooooooo.....kudos sis!
Abeg who sabi Kemi oooooo, me and her need one on one ehhhh! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2021
manlawal:
the young eniola salami na another mad person for that movie

That alter ego character was my favourite to be honest!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2021
toluxe0075:
It's underwhelming. They just did this sequel for sequel sake and just to show labaru is still badass. The whole political gimmicks, twist and turns were just ridiculous. In short, the plot was below par. Since Kemi knows she is going to turn it into a mini series, she should have hire good writers to write while she concentrates on directing rather than taking on everything herself.

This isn't how to be a critic!

Your opinion is underwhelming!

State specific scenes or shortcomings that culminated in rating the movie below par!.

If you can't, you're just a typical bad-mouth who can hardly ever appreciate a good thing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Toscarel: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
he dey netnaija

No netflix and o2tvseries.com
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by slimghost(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Overdrawn story line. Knew how it would end after 3 episodes. I give it a 6/10.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Toscarel: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:
I love free things grin

Come to me and i shall give u free, i dont charge

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Toscarel: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:

Charlyboy is a mumu.. Too much talk, get it over with but no, he was there forming one devilish boss...

Awon spoiler geng
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by MrWondah(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hehehe.

This your laff tongue
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by toluxe0075: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

This isn't how to be a critic!

Your opinion is underwhelming!

State specific scenes or shortcomings that culminated in rating the movie below par!.

If you can't, you're just a typical bad-mouth who can hardly ever appreciate a good thing.

I simply choose to not state them because it's going to contain a lot of spoilers. And based on the comments so far, many people are yet to see it. Because I gave my opinion that the mini series is below par means I'm a bad-mouth? If Money Heist, Queen Gambit, or house of cards were poorly written the way King of boys was written, I'm sure they wouldn't have a worldwide acceptability. I still maintain my stand, king of boys would have been better if Kemi had hire good writers to her tighten up some of the plot and plot twist she was attempting. The likes of Makanaki,Odudubariba, rev Ifeanyi were poorly utilized and written, especially rev Ifeanyi. And all the political games they were playing were poorly written and executed. We are expected to just accept that Makanaki suddenly agree to work with her? Come on!!
I've seen many good series to just settle for less and make noise about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by iamtardey: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol,
I charge
Toscarel:

Come to me and i shall give u free, i dont charge
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Toscarel:

Awon spoiler geng
grin
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Romanoff:

He had gone to do jazz that won't let him die. That's why the King asked Odogwu if he burnt the body after shooting him.
Yea i sensed so too but they only showed us the initiation after he came back frm d dead
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Even politicians with jazz dey run during shootout. U no know wch juju weh go kill u.
I no gree this ur own... She ran the first time, but she stood in d middle of a shootout the second time...
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by valdes00(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2021
emae009:

Part of her pretense to fool the table... She was doing incantation while the shooting was going on remember... if you follow the whole plot of both movies, in the underworld it's extremely rare to command respect from people that don't like you while being clean
Well that one still dey but those words werent incantations per say... They were more of praising herself
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by HaykynLibra: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Osheeeyy.. That's why i like NL.. U will always see people who will gv ub hints
Damikjay:

It is already available for download

U can download through 9ja rocks or nkiri.com
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by WarriAproko: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
dingbang:
Is it on netnaija?
yes..
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by weyreypey: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Heyy! World people! Will you just let people watch it with freshness?
Nope.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by manlawal(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

That alter ego character was my favourite to be honest!!! cheesy grin
her blood is always over boiling

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by anambraamaka: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
The best flick out of Nigerian, I just saw it Is number 1 on Netflix
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Saintsquare(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alfred234:
Spent 7hrs watching yesterday and I totally enjoyed it.
Too bad Boxer was collateral damage for Ade Tiger's plan i liked that guy.
Overall i loved how bloody it was cool
It's a 9/10 for me.

That Boxer guy go get action in real life, he's face alone shows ruggedness....Ade Tiger na butty
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Mohbola(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
And we love it
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by seunny4lif(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
mannobi:
Intriguing..
I can't wait to see the way Laburu will deal with that big politician and korede but it's painful adesuwa etomi died
Watched it last night
Season 2 on the way
It’s kemi by name in the movie
Adesuwa na her real name and she still dey alive Abeg no kill her cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alfred234:
Spent 7hrs watching yesterday and I totally enjoyed it.
Too bad Boxer was collateral damage for Ade Tiger's plan i liked that guy.
Overall i loved how bloody it was cool
It's a 9/10 for me.
Ade Tiger na real baddest guy
That house-help get mind dey wait for that house grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by seunny4lif(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you notice
She has never been to any Babalawo
She is only using smartness and wisdom to run the show .
She has in-format everywhere and Ade was so loyal to her
She wasn’t doing incantation ooh but praising herself to waste more time before know more about the elders
emae009:

Part of her pretense to fool the table... She was doing incantation while the shooting was going on remember... if you follow the whole plot of both movies, in the underworld it's extremely rare to command respect from people that don't like you while being clean
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by isax(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
weyreypey:

That's her inner spirit. But something is missing from the movie.... The so much advertised UK restaurant scene

Na so ooo
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Romanoff(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
valdes00:

Yea i sensed so too but they only showed us the initiation after he came back frm d dead

Nope, in part 1, he did one. This second one he did after he died was for reinforcement and this time, it has consequences.
Re: King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie by Bigsteveg(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
viktor88:
Shouldn't have used "the return of the king' cos lords of the rings used it.

Show originality

If you had watched the first part and uderstood, you will know the best caption is Return of the King.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Reconciles With Thelma After Fight (Photo) / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" / New York Times Special On Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.