Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76954 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by money121(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by RobbStark(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Boni2820:
Cows

More cows and there is a cow in the villa
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by focus7: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Only fools do religion?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by BUSINESSMAN2: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police
now i know. Islam was formed to enslave the poor

18 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by BHigher(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
Imbeciles.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by noleflendum: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
This thread will give inyanmiri opportunity to miss yan against islam as they always do
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Whobedatte(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol
So Yousef buhari na leader abi

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Komu1048(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
My only problem is knowing this people share the same kontri with me

15 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kingpin1000: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
With this statement, call on everybody up north to give your life to christ.. you can see Jesus is the only way

7 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by nameo: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
kurupt1:
While reading this article, just interchange Hisbah to Taliban and then u know that Nigeria is not faraway from being like Afghanistan, if not for the resistant people in the south especially the igbos

I tell you.

Same thing i was thinking.

Talibans!!! Nigerian edition

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Rubbish..... I no wan write wetin dey my mind because if I write am ehh....their village people go con attack me.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by jamace(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
In other words, his god respects the rich and powerful but punishes the poor for being poor. Hypocrites! angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kingpin1000: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
With this statement, I call on everybody up north to give your life to christ.. you can see Jesus is the only way

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Rubbish nonsense. There's no where in Islam where it says that you should treat people differently. These ones just practicing rubbish nonsense to satisfy their own selfish agenda. Nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Hisbah is right, we Muslim have respect for our leaders, when they make mistake we communicate to them not in public and they are always correcting their errors unlike one useless people that derive joy in insulting their leader.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mosisadez(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
This religion .hmm ! I reserve my comment
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by icon02(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Hisba frowns at the same things Taliban banned. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=Kingpin1000 post=105285029]With this statement, I call on everybody up north to give your life to christ.. you can see Jesus is the only way[/quote][/s]

They are not as gullible as you. That will not happen, they know these people don't represent Islam. They are not dumb as you.
Jesus ko, jeslut ni.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Jerrydox(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Funny.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by WATCHOVER(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Hypocrisy at its peak, if you don't critise your leaders in public what is the essence, when leader is supposed to lead by example.
Which means they are for the highest bidder.
If this is their ternate they should be disbanded

6 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by velocity25(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Definition of hypocrisy is Northern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by dollarsplenty(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Foolish Hisbah, does Quran specify two sets of laws for the rich and the poor?

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by JoeEeL(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Hope this explanation is not for we in the south?

Hope the explanation is for their extremely dumb foolish ragtag humbled slaves of the north, who so staunchly hate the truth?

Lovenorth:
Husba is right, we Muslim have respect for our leaders, when they make mistake we communicate to them not in public and they are always correcting their errors unlike one useless people that derive joy in insulting their leader.

Don't try to play half-smart by rushing to use the word "leaders". Sowore was talking about the rich and socalled "high-in-class". Are those leaders too? So all those that attended the wedding are leaders? See Fulani brain.

Choi. I will not be forced to say the Fulani race is demented. cool

26 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Is Yusuf Buhari a leader?

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Crazychris: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Islam and hypocrisy are inseparable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police

Anyone practicing ISLAM is the definition of buffoonery and mockery to the almighty God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by RichAbujaGuy: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
What the bleep is the Islamic Police in a secular multicultural nation? When did this happen?

And when did this new not arrest the rich tenet occur?

The five pillars – the declaration of faith (shahada), prayer (salah), alms-giving (zakat), fasting (sawm) and pilgrimage (hajj) – constitute the basic norms of Islamic practice.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by dannovidlimited: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Islam is a curse and frud has bn added by Islam scholars

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Elmemeoflagos(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2021
wink
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by EmmyDJourno: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Islam and confusion na 6 and 9

I am sure Islam exists to make Christianity look better

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.