Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76968 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
“Although we call on everybody in the society to do the right thing, we make the call on a case by case basis"

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

Bloody Hypocrites..........Hypocritical religion cult.......Hypocritical Govt!
@ NwaNimo1. This your meme dey always sweet me for belle. grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by freshalien: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy
Even as a Muslim, I see it as hypocrisy and I detest HYPOCRITES with passion.

But the thing is that y’all don’t speak enough. Y’all muslims that claim to be not in support of the misbehaviors of the extremists within your religion, do not speak out enough against them or criticize their actions hard enough that it hits them. It almost as if you are afraid or something. But I think it is because y’al so-called moderate muslims are silently in support of the extremists among you. Your silence on crimes by extremists among you is so loud, it can be even heard from space.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Pymetrics: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

ts true that Islamic rules forbade public criticism of leaders, either democratically elected or Islamic selected. We can caution them behind the curtain. There are further discussions to this.

why are we still in the country with this people !

we are miles apart

North should go their way while south so can make progress
Okay that's the only section that's appealing to you. Thank God you've reasoned to the other points I raised. Atleast small small you people will stop abusing Islam by providing you with correct education.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by effort1: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
naija4life247:
MAD idiots.

Person dey even shame to tell person say I be Muslim.

Useless goats.

I will not leave Islam because of the numerous idiots in the Religion. They are not my business, my business is the Quran.

But the rule being followed by hishbah is obtained from the Quran
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by effort1: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pymetrics:

Okay that's the only section that's appealing to you. Thank God you've reasoned to the other points I raised. Atleast small small you people will stop abusing Islam by providing you with correct education.

You are the ones abusing Islam.

Your Sharia law condemned the poor publicly, but refuses to apply the same to the rich.

Ask yourself, is that not Hypocrisy? Be sincere to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Islamic republic of Nigeria will be sweet cheesy
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Common won't we swear allegiance to Islam before commenting? ....What's happening grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by cornerstonee: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Darreytinho10(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Awon werey Islamic demons grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by duro4chang(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Clowns.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Amodi470(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
This has nothing to do with Hisbah, it myopic opinion of Sehara ripotas
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by luizpippo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
So even the 15 to 25 years old kids of the so-called elites are exempted because it is wrong to call them out publicly since they are leaders also.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
You'd never see Seunmsg yarimo sarrki ngpatriot bullove bollove yarimo senatordave etc on threads like this.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by BrendanJo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
There are not only two laws, the laws for the rich and the poor. The nigeria legal system is also conflicting, having the sharia law and the conventional law. They now subject mostly the poor to abide to it. In Nigeria, you can make the money and become rich. Automatically you are a leader not minding the source of your wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by ajl: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?

I am not responding to your comment because I am a christian. In fact, I am a traditionalist. Did you say Jesus did not interfere in the politics of his time despite the ills? If that's what you say, then you are not educated enough to make that comment because many of Jesus words in his days targeted the people in high places including religious leaders. In fact, it was Jesus that says "give onto Cesar what is Cesar's". People intentionally asked him questions about rulers or people in high places with the intention to get him into trouble but he always shocked them with his responses. The problem with most Africans, especially Nigerians, is that people are blind followers of religion. They simply categorize themselves as this or that because either that's what they are born into, or what their community or family belong to, or it's just a fad. It's too sad that people don't know what they are getting themselves into.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
This religion Islam is a big diagrace to humanity
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Jolite(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?
They are pained because it affects them with the animal law called the sharia law, hisbah laws. So you haven't treated your myopic problem till now?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kay25(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
so Islam if for the rich not the poor..oh yea poor Muslims the kingdom of God through christ jesus is for you ..Please come unto HIM
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by kindlyheart: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pk01:
yet ur ancestors are trooping to North for survival

grin angry grin ka daina
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by rollywise(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
This religion and it's people are a problem to the world. I see Nigeria turning to Afghanistan soon. It's sad
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Whitecoal711: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Their are gods, but there is God,a true God, impartial,lovely,kind,and cares for his own,you don't fight for him,for does his fightings,
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Slizzords: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Delusional grandeur
You sound familiar like one head-slamming fanatic I know . Am sure it's you craázy man
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by DrMuzungu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hisbah guys are well known for bleeping goats in the absence of women, nothing new.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Amumaigwe: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
mbahdi:
So all d wealthy people are now leaders to u?naija una dun see am.cover ur face if u no get money

Yes na. Everywhere, money is authority. Another name for money in Igbo is "ike" which means authority. So, gaa bute ike and command authority.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Aurelius1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
I blame Sarah and Lord Lugard for all this nonsense. Nobody should ask me why. Read your Bible and the colonial history of Nigeria
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by richiepolymer(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you're still practicing this religion then the joker is on you. If you want to be a fool forever, ride on. In Saudi it is the same old story of human right abuses.
Commodore Olawunmi was right, islamization in Nigeria is real.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by maldino: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
VERY PRIMITIVE HUMANS...
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Semaj77(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you're a Muslim you're an animal
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Richwallet: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Esau married two Canaanite wives and one Ishmaelite wife. Esau who Yah hated he created the Moors through his son Teman aka Ottoman who raped, enslaved and taxed the poor everywhere in the name of pure Islam.

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nemesis08(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
But when GEJ was president, you guys criticized, insulted and even called him an infidel. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by leetylee: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
There's no difference between this religion and kirikiri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.