Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76962 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
JoeEeL:

I said agnosticism, not paganism.

Shey una just dumb for that north ni?

As in una brain just hollow or wehtin?

Chai. O ma se o. cheesy
My friend face your paganism I say, you must have something that you worship since you are not the one that created yourself and you will not tell me that you are in this world with no reason
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by 12345baba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
These ones no well
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by BabaIbo: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm not surprised at all.

It's the poor ones that are being controlled.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by greenguy: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why would there be a hisbah police when we already have the Nigerian police..

And this guys go into federal institutions to apprehend non Muslims.. breach the right of non Muslims.. funny thing is they operate under the existence of a Federal law.. so how does the rule or supremacy of law come in play

Nigeria is a joke

If that is the case.. Christians, atheists, sango worshippers, amadioha worshippers and the rest should set up their own police arm

How Sharia came to supersede the constitution in Nigeria still baffles me.

We read all these ridiculous things from Hisbah every time and no one can say anything, not even CAN. I pity those dreaming of a better one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by TJMighty(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Walahi! Kabo Hisbah Board is a disgrace to Islam and the entire Muslim Ummahs for this statement
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Tapout(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
so wait oh, all those who have been saying that religion is for the poor have been vindicated??

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by sulaak(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
greenguy:

How Sharia came to supersede the constitution in Nigeria still baffles me.

We read all these ridiculous things from Hisbah every time and no one can say anything, not even CAN. I pity those dreaming of a better one Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAFhlY2RpSo&ab_channel=MayUbeku
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by zoedew: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police
We deceive ourselves to say we do not need restructuring. The Hisbah stipulations are unconstitutional. They are clearly not in consonance with the 1999 Nigerian Constitution and we pretend not to know that. The right to self determination remains sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by NelviusGrey(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mad people...some days i just feel embarrassed to be in the same country as these idiots��‍♂️
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Myself2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rubbish Hisbah.

Hisbah, just like so many praxtices and laws in islam are only designed by the rich and powerful to further subjugate and control the poor.

So the only reason the so called hisbah police don't arrest the or even criticise the rich is that you dont bite the finger that feeds you, hisbah is an unconstitutional contraption, so the day God will punish any hisbah police to arrest a big man, that's the day that hisbah police will be dealt with by the real constitutional law enforcer and may even mark the scrapping of that hisbah
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Calicoe: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stupid people
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Steelsupplier: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bunch of hypocritical buffoons angry
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by sulaak(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Awoleesu:
In 1999 when Sani Yerima wanted to impose his AL/OIC sponsored Shari'a legal system, one of the arguments put forward by the Shari'a apologists was that shari'a was a law of Allah that will abolish discrimination in the administration of justice (meaning everyone will be equal before the law)... We told them that time that it was a farce! Not any human society has ever had a legal system that is 100% fair! Not even the countries selling the Shari'a idea to yerima & co.

Now, this urchin called hisbah commander talks another farce of something being "unislamic" to criticize leaders in public! But the last time I checked, these bloody hypocrites did insult OBJ and GEJ like who cares! Oh! perhaps he forgot to clarify that only muslim leaders are forbidden to be criticized!

I keep telling the idiots ranting about islam being the 'perfect way' that although Christianity may not be a perfect religion, it far outclassed Islam! What muslims hate to take from non-muslims is the same they dish to the latter.

Now, these people are getting themselves messed up worldwide with their wild ways... Even one guy up here said he's "ashamed" to call himself a Muslim!

In not too distant a future, I see islam self-destruct and many muslims run to any available exit door like the Afghans hanging on taxying planes.... grin

Marriage controversy
Senator Sani was accused of marrying a 13 year old child bride from Egypt and was investigated for having violated Nigeria's Child Rights Act of 2003.[7] However, [b]under Article 61 Second Schedule of the Nigerian Constitution,[8] the Nigerian Government has no power to legislate on “marriages under Islamic law and Customary law including matrimonial causes relating thereto”, meaning that Senator Yarima had no legal case to answer [/b]and the investigation was dropped. He maintained that he has not violated sharia: "History tells us that Prophet Muhammad did marry a young girl as well. Therefore I have not contravened any law."[9] According to Al Jazeera, he paid $ 100,000 as dowry for the 13-year-old Egyptian.[10]

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
How does this sound to their own ears?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by bizzibodi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:
No wonder senior Muslims were dancing soapy when Naira Marley was singing at Yusuf's wedding.
No wonder the owners of Islam in Saudi invited Nicki Minaj to come shake ass for the Mullahs in Mecca.
Islam and hypocrisy is like Buhari and expressing shock.
Nicki shoke ass in Saudi U dnt mean it.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Champneys: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hisbah, enikuuure! Lol
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Dybala11(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
In other words, Hisbah is stylishly telling Northerners that it's a criminal offense to be poor. So if you're rich, then you're above rebuke, prosecution, and even punishment under their rule. Money stops nonsense, even the hypocritical religious fanatics know that. grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy
Even as a Muslim, I see it as hypocrisy and I detest HYPOCRITES with passion.

Why can't you just leave that religion and be irreligious sef? Islam is so bad that a rational human being should do away with it.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by FakeUnity: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
These northern muslims are terrible people. nigeria needs to be disbanded immediately.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

My friend face your paganism I say, you must have something that you worship since you are not the one that created yourself and you will not tell me that you are in this world with no reason
The way you are reasoning doesn't sound right, especially when you are worshipping Allah or Jehovah who are currently held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. hmm.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:
With this statement, call on everybody up north to give your life to christ.. you can see Jesus is the only way
Another form of slavery Aka Mind Slavery. cool
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by bizzibodi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just see Islam & hypocrisy.it is a sin to criticize d leaders but it is not a sin to criticize former president Jonathan a leader,it is not a sin for Taliban to overthrown their leader the president.
It is a sin to take photographs.
This shows that sharia law is for the poor only. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by seunmsg(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
3minssex:
You'd never see Seunmsg etc on threads like this.

Why should I be here? What’s my business with Hisbah?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Spiritualizt:
That's why there's heavy poverty in Northern Nigeria despite them having the majority of leaders based in the North. Religious fanaticism is not the way forward. Things are changing around the world Technology and Science has taken over the modern world.
The gods of religion aka Jehovah, Allah etc are now being held captive by the gods of science.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
The way you are reasoning doesn't sound right, especially when you are worshipping Allah or Jehovah who are currently held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. hmm.
Can your science prevent you from death? If no then it's useless
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is oppression...are you saying the poor of the religion are lesser than the rich?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Why should I be here? What’s my business with Hisbah?

If the fvckery being carried out by hisbah was being done in a pdp state,we both know you wouldn't be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by opribo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is it right to allow a thief to publicly steal our collective money and flaunt it in our faces in the name of being rich and affluent.

You know a man who has never run a business of his own in his entire life just latching on government funds to survive and you don't ask him the source of all the public display of wealth. None of the family is known with any solid business only attached to the same source sharing of contracts belonging to all,
and this is what you call fairness.
It is not any different stealing and money laundering

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
naija4life247:
MAD idiots.

Person dey even shame to tell person say I be Muslim.

Useless goats.

I will not leave Islam because of the numerous idiots in the Religion. They are not my business, my business is the Quran.
If you are actually practiaing the Quran, you should be a Boko Haram by now because of Jihad. Thanks to nature you are not a full-blown Muslim(terrorist).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

Can your science prevent you from death? If no then it's useless
So as religion doesn't prevent you from death, it means it's useless? Or as our parents can't prevent us from death, they are useless? Please try to be very reasonable before commenting in public. cool
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by profbray(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Religion of hypocrite's, why not treat everyone desame
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by adelaja70(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guys.. If you want to watch all the football matches live. Search for Yacineapp.tv... Abeg make una no spoil the place for me oo. No buffering and it's Arabic commentary. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.