Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76970 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Ladycewhy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Holding down the poor through brainwashing, poverty and oppression ,how else will they be able to use them to bomb themselves and others up for the will of allah? undecided.

The rich are already out of their reach ,the rich are more educated and have had a taste of luxuries ,they will not want to dagger infidels for allah or blow themselves up, so the spotlight rests on the poor to do the biding of their allah and oh let's not forget the handsome reward of 72 virgins grin,their heaven is going to be orgy-full. grin grin grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by TheGift: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
What a stupid reason. This is what happens when Human beings are left to randomly interpret and enforce Religious Laws.

I studied Islamic criminal law in 200 level and I never got any inkling of this.

Are this hisbahites trying to tell us that Allah has different laws for the rich and the poor? Even if the law is hypocritical with Rulers does it also include their erring children?

With this kind of thinking the only way for the north to go is backwards. Mtcheeew.
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by TheGift: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Don’t pity us. Let us keep dreaming. Dreams can come true.
greenguy:

How Sharia came to supersede the constitution in Nigeria still baffles me.

We read all these ridiculous things from Hisbah every time and no one can say anything, not even CAN. I pity those dreaming of a better one Nigeria.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by bizzibodi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
mamdanju:
At least, Hisbah is not killing people like Amotekun and other ethnic militias. The same Christians criticizing everything Islamic are queuing up in their droves to go to Saudi Arabia for medical jobs where they will be subjected to a more conservative tenet of Islam. The hypocrisy of these Christians stinks to the high heavens. You can not tolerate your fellow countrymen practicing their religion in peace but you have no qualms going to another country where your ladies will have to cover up and you can not take alcohol openly.
I wonder how U folks defend d indefensible...how do U know that those doctors recruited by Saudi are xtians?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by asobo1: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hypocrites cool When muslim clerics mounted podiums in their mosque criticising GEJ it was a tenant of islam abi? Or it is right to criticize someone you don't share the same faith with undecided
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Fivepercent: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Double Standard on steroids

"..blame it on islam, then you've clearly been deceived.."

-The Gift by Gemstones
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Okhuadams(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by JoeEeL(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

My friend face your paganism I say, you must have something that you worship since you are not the one that created yourself and you will not tell me that you are in this world with no reason

In a million years, your brain or that of your race will never be able to fathom what evolution is, and the possibility that life is it's own and of it's own, not engineered by a so-called magic God.

If I'm not the one that created myself, then someone too must have created your God. And the person who created your God must have someone who created him... and on and on and on.

So if your brain works, at least minimally, you should realise your argument is contradictory from the get-go and is what is termed a 'self-defeating argument'.

It's easier for you peoples' low-level brains to be comfortable in serving an unknown Arab prophet and invisible sky daddy, and even kill for the idiot.

This is exactly why we must separate because you cannot force your silly myopic viewpoint of life on more pragmatic and questioning people.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by TheGift: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just as in Christianity the scriptures are open to misinterpretations by materially minded and hypocritical men, like the hisbahites and their political sponsors.
effort1:

But the rule being followed by hishbah is obtained from the Quran
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Oracleforce: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police

If this is the contents of trash in your Quran then I take exception to it...
We are all equal before God at birth and equal at death...if this is the basis for your Islamic judgment ...then I better find a better religion to practice...a religion where the judgment of rich men is different from the judgment of poor men is a ruse religion...
And this is the bunch of charades that some imams and sheik are carrying about for sane people to join them...
If Islamic is the basis of the whole world belief, I'm sure the world will not be fair for the poor to live in...
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Okhuadams(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

how many of the fulani herdsmen have they arrested or is killing a defenseless man not a sin, leaders can insult the poor but the poor can't abuse them idiotic hypocrites
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Educhelssy: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
humilitypays:
hahahaha

Islam, a deadly bloody ancient cult founded by a murderous Pedophile to keep the poor more wretched and stupid, by using barbaric doctrines that make poor Muslim worshippers terrorists and lovers of violence, in order to protect the rich Muslims.

This is clear reason why Southern Nigeria must separate from backward Northern Nigeria that will soon turn to Afghanistan and Yemen combined.

You’re an insensitive & disrespectful bunch, bro .. tearing n denigrating others religion like that is stupid & shows the kind that you are. Islam is Islam & a foremost religion whereas hisbah is hisbah & only setup by Kano state govt
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Myhusband(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
even if the leaders order the killing of your family members don't criticize them?

is better to keep quiet than this comic press release
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
JoeEeL:

In a million years, your brain or that of your race will never be able to fathom what evolution is, and the possibility that life is it's own and of it's own, not engineered by a so-called magic God.

If I'm not the one that created myself, then someone too must have created your God. And the person who created your God must have someone who created him... and on and on and on.

So if your brain works, at least minimally, you should realise your argument is contradictory from the get-go and is what is termed a 'self-defeating argument'.

It's easier for you peoples' low-level brains to be comfortable in serving an unknown Arab prophet and invisible sky daddy, and even kill for the idiot.

This is exactly why we must separate because you cannot force your silly myopic viewpoint of life on more pragmatic and questioning people.
I have no time talking to someone with pigs brain and even rejected the God that created him, continue your paganism things
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by florixi: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
According to Kibiya, it is against the tenets of Islam to publicly criticise a leader.

No wonder, Muslims in power commit every un thinkable crimes in the world and other muslim brothers and sisters hail them.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
So as religion doesn't prevent you from death, it means it's useless? Or as our parents can't prevent us from death, they are useless? Please try to be very reasonable before commenting in public. cool
We have a lot of pagans with pigs brain in this forum
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Bonjelomo: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
naija4life247:
MAD idiots.

Person dey even shame to tell person say I be Muslim.

Useless goats.

I will not leave Islam because of the numerous idiots in the Religion. They are not my business, my business is the Quran.

Did Isalm condemn rebuking leaders? Answer "Yes" or "No".

It is not about those guys. It is about the religion in question. It is a hypocritical one!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

We have a lot of pagans with pigs brain in this forum
Is this the answer to the question I asked you? You've probably run out of ideas cheesy You didn't know I will come from that angle, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Blessme4(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
The topic should be renamed" Why we chose to be hypocrites " by HISBAH

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Calitoscassius(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Absolute bullshit!!! This is usually how most morronic religious goons reason.

Even the so called christians reason like this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mcquin(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Hisbah is right, we Muslim have respect for our leaders, when they make mistake we communicate to them not in public and they are always correcting their errors unlike one useless people that derive joy in insulting their leader.

Hahaha. We see how Buhari has corrected himself. Cow!
Other sensible Muslims have come out to criticise this unreasonable position, but you sha must defend rubbish meanwhile deep down you know say na rubbish you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lovenorth: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
Is this the answer to the question I asked you? You've probably run out of ideas cheesy You didn't know I will come from that angle, right? cheesy
How can I answer someone with already compromised brain, enjoy your paganism my friend
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by MadeMan01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
No wonder the North is backward and their leaders get away with so much
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by goldtube(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Allahahul akbar pipo just imagine animals cool
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

How can I answer someone with already compromised brain, enjoy your paganism my friend
Compromise on what way? That I refuse to be worshipping Allah your caged god means compromising to you? It better be.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Judybash93(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
This country should be divided cry WTF did i just read?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by effort1: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheGift:
Just as in Christianity the scriptures are open to misinterpretations by materially minded and hypocritical men, like the hisbahites and their political sponsors.

Hmmmm.... misinterpretation.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Absolute bullshit!!! This usually how most morronic religious goons reason.

Even the so called christians reason like this..

They are all birds of a feather. They worship imprisoned gods.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mcquin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Saudi Arabia your brethren doctors run to because of good life operates full shariah
That is only because Nigeria is a more useless “sharia country” now. If there’s an opportunity for them to choose between the U.S, U.K and Saudi Arabia, which one your sense tell you say dem go pick?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Metrofox(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why surprised,religion has always been a tool used by the rich to keep the poor and unfortunate in check
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
They are all birds of a feather. They worship imprisoned gods.
correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.