Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76969 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Snowx: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Pharisees and Sadducees of Our time..
Bunch of hypocrites Islam! Spits!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Astravent: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Ebusman95(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Sometimes eeh the amount of Hypocrisy been found in this damn religion is unacceptable.. Nonsense set of Human Beings just the way Buhari is acting like they have no eyes and brain...
Una judge dey by una side

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by TheWolfen(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2021
You said the absolute truth!

Bornsinner7:
Why would there be a hisbah police when we already have the Nigerian police..

And this guys go into federal institutions to apprehend non Muslims.. breach the right of non Muslims.. funny thing is they operate under the existence of a Federal law.. so how does the rule or supremacy of law come in play

Nigeria is a joke

If that is the case.. Christians, atheists, sango worshippers, amadioha worshippers and the rest should set up their own police arm
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by J2381: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2021
This reek of bullsh1t. I'm sure those muslims with any semblance of sense in their brain, should know for sure that all what this Hisbah police is saying is nothing but bullsh1t.

I wonder who tey refer to as 'leader', Yusuf Buhari of Muhammadu Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Snowx: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?

Getat!! Religious bigot
Hypocrisy is ur religion
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Steewpid hypocrites
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by seyz91(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy
Trumann:
No wonder senior Muslims were dancing soapy when Naira Marley was singing at Yusuf's wedding.
No wonder the owners of Islam in Saudi invited Nicki Minaj to come shake ass for the Mullahs in Mecca.
Islam and hypocrisy is like Buhari and expressing shock.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by teepain: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
professor mumuric aka professor didirin, professor oponu alongside his brainless followers has suddenly gone dumb

Southwesterners need to engage and show that Muric Professor that his ideologies are not acceptable to the Southwesterners. If he refuses to retrace his steps, he should be banished. Very idiotic fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Hushpuppy20(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Confused people with confused religion...so the rich are exempted from your Islamic rules.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by chloride6: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2021
When e go red for North eh?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Aksnoopy: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
No wonder why buhari Islamic moronic zombies won't ever criticize him.
grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mamdanju: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
At least, Hisbah is not killing people like Amotekun and other ethnic militias. The same Christians criticizing everything Islamic are queuing up in their droves to go to Saudi Arabia for medical jobs where they will be subjected to a more conservative tenet of Islam. The hypocrisy of these Christians stinks to the high heavens. You can not tolerate your fellow countrymen practicing their religion in peace but you have no qualms going to another country where your ladies will have to cover up and you can not take alcohol openly.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Sheriman(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2021
bjdon:
That's why shariah societies are poor and backward
Is Qatar Bahrain Kuwat, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and UAE backwards? It's not the Sharia it the person who are running it. We are Africans are fucking hypocrites!!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Sharia law is for the poor muslims
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by fineberry(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?
just listen to yourself, are Christian in the north not suffering from your (Islam) doctrines.

Nigeria is one lawless state where the rich are semi gods, too bad, no wonder we remain back

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Glenn2020(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
God will help our nation (Nigeria)
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by pacespot(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
I nearly puked reading this undecided, these people are just the everything that is wrong with humanity today. So even the rich and powerful that make the laws cannot follow them because it is against the tenets of Islam to criticize the leaders. If we go by the tenet of Islam it means all human beings are slaves except their religious leaders like Imams and emirs. Can't people now see the hypocrisy of Islam and why Sharia is just a tool for slavery? They make the laws that the commoners must follow or be killed if they dare not to, but the same people who make the laws are not compelled to follow them.

Let me paint the reality of this world to you should Muslims take control of humanity tomorrow. People will be compelled to worship their leaders in a certain way that is defined by certain Islamic rules to ensure the prolongation of the Islamic cultures. Under the Sharia law, the leaders are supposed to be stronger than the people, it is just a new form of slavery rebranded into a religious philosophy. You do what your leaders say not what they do. Sharia is just a direct opposite of Western democracy in which people are more powerful than their leaders. This is why Muslims hate the USA and their allies because everything about Islam is undemocratic.

Now you found one reason why northern oligarchs will not change from their corrupt lifestyles because it is against the tenets of Islam for northerners to call out their leaders.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Seventywin: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
How , Why, Where, did I become fellow citizens with this pious Clowns. cry cry
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Osashalom: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Can you imagine the hypocrisy of Islam !
Mohammed is the pain of the whole world.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Brushstrokes20: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons!

Imagine the cows Lugard merged me with

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Baycard55(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Op nah hypocrite, your headline is misleading
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by nameo: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Husba is right, we Muslim have respect for our leaders, when they make mistake we communicate to them not in public and they are always correcting their errors unlike one useless people that derive joy in insulting their leader.

Your leaders in the north are "always correcting their ways" yet northern Nigeria has some of the worst socio-economic indexes in the world.

I think some of you are really sick!!!

If not for the fact that i am strongly pan-Nigerian(and cos i still believe most northerners are victims themselves) i swear i would have been strongly supporting the separation of this country along the lines of "sense" and "senselessness".

Some od you lots really disgust me

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by patrickmuf(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Should we even entertain the hisbah of a group or whatever? What if Wike or any other southern governor sets up a police hinge of the Christian religion, will Northerners or other group accept it?

This Hisbah is illegal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by chris51(f): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2021
HYPOCRITES.
May be, the God of the poor in their belief is different from that of the rich, but, everybody is EQUAL before Almighty God.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by chris51(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2021
chris51:
HYPOCRITES.
May be, the God of the poor in their belief is different from that of the rich, but, everybody is EQUAL before Almighty God.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by daveP(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Then by statements our Lord Jesus Christ said

Islam is modern day Phariseeism; Tushed, disguised, upgraded and insane!!!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by ariesbull: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2021
I detest Islam .....very problematic
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Trumann: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Delusional grandeur

Here are your Imams in Mecca salivating at the prospect of Nicki Minaj's ass.
https://www.voanews.com/arts-culture/hip-hop-star-nicki-minaj-perform-saudi-arabia?amp

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by splendournoni: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Islam is just for the poor...

You need to see the way all these emirs sons flex abroad even during their fasting...
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kanixt(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2021
naija4life247:
MAD idiots.

Person dey even shame to tell person say I be Muslim.

Useless goats.

I will not leave Islam because of the numerous idiots in the Religion. They are not my business, my business is the Quran.
Where do they get the inspiration from? I thought is not from the Quran

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Dottore: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Pk01:
yet ur ancestors are trooping to North for survival
Agreed that they trooped to the north to survive but can you compare the lives of S Easterners with that of Northerners now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.