Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (77291 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by executive12: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Useless people. Islam is a religion of hypocrisy.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by executive12: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy
Even as a Muslim, I see it as hypocrisy and I detest HYPOCRITES with passion.

In true Islam, there are no bias or segregation. That's why there no special seats or rolls in the mosques...
We shouldn't try to twist the book like some people for selfish reasons...

We are supposed to respect our leaders but leaders like the old fools we have in government today should be heavily criticized and stoned sef.

If truly you detest hypocrisy, then I don't understand why you are a Muslim. This is because I believe that Islam is obviously a religion of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by executive12: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
noleflendum:
This thread will give inyanmiri opportunity to miss yan against islam as they always do

You should be ashamed of being a Muslim.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by YelloweWest: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm so grateful I'm born Christian!

Gosh, this "peaceful" religion is crap!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kingpin1000: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
Another form of slavery Aka Mind Slavery. cool
What slavery.. He that is not in christ is a slave to the devil.. I am not surprised by your kind because we are in the days of apostasy
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by DaRuud(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:

What slavery.. He that is not in christ is a slave to the devil.. I am not surprised by your kind because we are in the days of apostasy
How can someone be in fictitious Christ and be free? You can't base your life on fiction and think you are free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by kraftysprouts: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:
No wonder senior Muslims were dancing soapy when Naira Marley was singing at Yusuf's wedding.
No wonder the owners of Islam in Saudi invited Nicki Minaj to come shake ass for the Mullahs in Mecca.
Islam and hypocrisy is like Buhari and expressing shock.

Buhari and integrity
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Decent09(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Emergingnation post=105284769]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police
[/qu

Probably the writer didn't read what he personally write oo, He suppose to write the Question been ask first before jumping to the answer, Ideally, as a Cleric you are not supposed to mount podium and start criticising Leaders. While Hisba Committees are laws enforcement agents not Islamic Clerics, To that they are not meant to mount Podium.

And I think the Writer should please find time to read more and more about Islam, am pretty sure he will be benefitted.

Thanks
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kingpin1000: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
How can someone be in fictitious Christ and be free? You can't base your life on fiction and think you are free.
Who brainwashed you into believing Jesus christ is fictitious?
Atheist wannabe... please don't be trapped forever in the bondage of satan the Devil...
Even the so called atheists knows that Jesus in the Son of God but as we all know, when God is not a man that can be mocked. God cannot prepare a place for people and that place will be empty. Hell is where your likes belong except you change your ways before it becomes too late. My brother life is too short to spend eternity in Hell.. everyday you wake up, you are closer to your grave. Every minute that passes is a time lost. God has given us two options: death and life.. if you become a Christian today will that make you lesser in life?
A good Christian must love his neighbor as himself is that not a good thing?
THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE CAN LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS OURSELVES.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OtemAtum: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Who brainwashed you into believing Jesus christ is fictitious?
Atheist wannabe... please don't be trapped forever in the bondage of satan the Devil...
Even the so called atheists knows that Jesus in the Son of God but as we all know, when God is not a man that can be mocked. God cannot prepare a place for people and that place will be empty. Hell is where your likes belong except you change your ways before it becomes too late. My brother life is too short to spend eternity in Hell.. everyday you wake up, you are closer to your grave. Every minute that passes is a time lost. God has given us two options: death and life.. if you become a Christian today will that make you lesser in life?
A good Christian must love his neighbor as himself is that not a good thing?
THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE CAN LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS OURSELVES.
The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY has the creation of Jesus recorded. How Paul created it was duly documented.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Kingpin1000: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY has the creation of Jesus recorded. How Paul created it was duly documented.
Who is the author of THEE BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY?
When was the book written?
Brother do not be deceived by people the devil is using to cause confusion...
Let me tell you a secret " the devil hates humans because He is envious of Humans". He will do anything to bring you down.. the bible describes him as a Roaring Lion, seeking for whom to devour.. His fallen Angels/ demons will do everything to make you suffer in eternity with them.. the devil and his demons fate has been sealed, but you my brother you have been given an option to choose. Why will the devil be happy with... John 3: 16: for God so love the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son. That WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in Him shall not perish but Have everlasting life..
The bible says for the wages of sin is DEATH but the gift of God is Eternal life .Why not accept this gift when you have the chance .
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Clinghton: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
I just have to be rich to avoid being punished by the hisbah, a religion that doesn't see all men as equal.

Well let me don't be too critical about others religion.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by seunayantokun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yetenatu!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
3minssex:

If the fvckery being carried out by hisbah was being done in a pdp state,we both know you wouldn't be saying this.

Hisbah in Kano was there during the PDP regime of Kwakwanso. Irrespective of the party in power, the north will always support Islamic fanaticism so stop making it about a party. It’s a northern issue.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by adewad13(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
You spewed THRASH...
That is not ISlam you are just doing as you wish.
Shariah doesn't show any favoritism to the influencial ones.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Buksaylor: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Sammerboi: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
I’m a Muslim and I don’t think this Hisbah guys knows what they’re doing. You can’t have two different sharia when we Islamic teachings talk about the one sharia been applicable to all Muslims. Is this how the Saudis practice thief sharia? I don’t think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by igbsam(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Imagine.

Omo, i no dey take this religion and its practisers serious.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Pymetrics: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
effort1:

You are the ones abusing Islam.

Your Sharia law condemned the poor publicly, but refuses to apply the same to the rich.

Ask yourself, is that not Hypocrisy? Be sincere to yourself.
Well probably you didn't know the difference between the leader and the rich. The last time I checked, the first, second, third and fourth generations of Islamic leaders were poor people. You reason like this because you attribute leadership to the rich alone.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by smileyoo: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
does this statement even make sense ?
two set of laws in one entity. so when you are rich enough to be a leader, you automatically develop immunity against the basic laws of the land.
with this your skewed thinking of right and wrong, you people still want to force ibos to embrace Islam, despite our cherished republican nature, it will never work, because islamising ibo land with this your skewed thinking of right and wrong, will take you a thousand years of fighting without success, we are waiting for you guys.
you guys keep making Islam more irritating to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Naijanascam: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
We already know that like Sharia are meant for the poor........

Most surprising thing is that only the poor carry it upandan for head like gala everyday
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by ib0221: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is very good to be well informed because its failure breeds a lot of evils including stupidity. The Hisbah policeman or officer does not know anything Islam or better still intentionally misleading ignorant northeners. It s written in Hadith Muslim that " the greatest Jihad is speaking the truth to power", not the so-called crime being committed that they call Jihad, with different levels and illustrations in the time of the Prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by JoeEeL(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

I have no time talking to someone with pigs brain and even rejected the God that created him, continue your paganism things

A picture, a video, a piece of evidence that captures God creating someone.

Where u there or its in what is in your confused book that is your proof?

Where u there, I ask u again? Brainwashed taliban! cheesy
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
A country where cows are Senior Citizens.....

A leader that Piriotize Cows to Human Life....Tueh..

This is not what I expected from this Administration..The president fall hands well.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by effort1: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pymetrics:

Well probably you didn't know the difference between the leader and the rich. The last time I checked, the first, second, third and fourth generations of Islamic leaders were poor people. You reason like this because you attribute leadership to the rich alone.

I don't, Hishbah does. Is it not Hishbah that does that?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Exceed15: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
I use to be courteous not using the word animal. But today with all confidence in me :
Hisbah + northern Muslims are bunch of animals.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by bukatyne(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
oyinatinuke:
And Jesus said "It is finished."

Very beautiful profile picture kiss

It is really finished!

The honesty is refreshing sha!

I guess the poor man ran out of excuses and figured the truth would set him free.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Mosopzy23: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
The man needs to take back this comment.
So hypocritical and unfair.

Meanwhile , beep me on how to improve your income passively through affiliate marketing.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by ThatFairGuy1: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
You would know which pays better with lots of favourable working conditions average Nigeria would pick; that's if you have sense
mcquin:

That is only because Nigeria is a more useless “sharia country” now. If there’s an opportunity for them to choose between the U.S, U.K and Saudi Arabia, which one your sense tell you say dem go pick?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Be wise in this world..it won't kill to be obedient to your laws.

Even Christ saw through their hypocrisy. He said give to the highest authorities ( ceasar) what's theirs and to God what it is. Also he said do what they say but not what they do.

Many of hem.who.make tax laws don't pay tax. But you don't know who they know..so be wise and keep your peace of mind. It's the greatest. Until you get there, you not there.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by lagdmark(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mosopzy23:
The man needs to take back this comment.
So hypocritical and unfair.

Meanwhile , beep me on how to improve your income passively through affiliate marketing.
The Hisbah man is just saying a fact, he can't take back the statement.
His expression are the characteristics of Islamic teachings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Boko Haram Joins ISIS / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.