Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah (76950 Views)

The Rich & Powerful Use Honey Or Vinegar To Gain Control / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules —hisbah / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Burgerlomo: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is unbelievable

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by BluntCrazeMan: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's high time Human Rights Lawyers should take this challenge Kano State and Their So-called Hisbah Law to court, and to determine which of the two laws have supremacy over the other...
==>
The Human Rights Laws as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution, or the Hisbah Police Laws as Passed by the Kano State Government.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by thunderbabs: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Islamist and Sharia promoters.. It is not in your place to defend or fight for God. He is more than capable of whooping all of hisbah police ass without the help of any human.

Your laws are all man made shit used in oppressing the poor. Same as secular government.

Hiding under religion doing shit
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Bngf: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Tvoice: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Ah! Yes, we don't criticize leaders! But who are the leaders?

Jesus does not interfer in the politics of his time despite the ills!

But why are Christians pained by what doesn't concern them?

Ur sense don loss abeg go look for am , plz compare ur comment to others , abeg shey na ur blokos u take dey tink nii , I sorry for who no sorry for you .

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by mushystuff: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

The damned idiots arrest Christians and so they are rightly concerned! Is it not a Christian barber that was arrested for giving 'unislamic' haircuts to his customers? According to the op, he's currently been arrainged and is remanded in custody!

Is it not Christians whose alcoholic beverages and businesses are destroyed by hisbah in the name of banning alcohol? Are Christians not affected by their useless directive that no boutique owner should use mannequins to display their wares?

Some of you need to learn to be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Mycoin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
bjdon:
That's why shariah societies are poor and backward

I swear,
The likes of Dubai, Brunei, Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Very backward.

E dey tire me oh
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by johnisaola(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
They are only doing what they want, but not according to islam
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by babtoundey(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm a Muslim but I can't relate with their stupidity.

A poor man deserves death when he steals a loaf of bread but a rich man should be commended when he steals several billions of Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/29/why-we-arrest-commoners-leave-rich-powerful-who-break-our-rules-%E2%80%94kano-islamic-police
thats hypocrisy they dont have any reason they r just afraid of the rich
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by samwillyco1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
SCAM religion
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lightorder: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy
Even as a Muslim, I see it as hypocrisy and I detest HYPOCRITES with passion.

In true Islam, there are no bias or segregation. That's why there no special seats or rolls in the mosques...
We shouldn't try to twist the book like some people for selfish reasons...

We are supposed to respect our leaders but leaders like the old fools we have in government today should be heavily criticized and stoned sef.
oga, when are you going to reason na? There is nothing like real or true isalm. You can’t be more Muslim than north. Better become a Christian o
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lightorder: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
thesolutions:
I was expecting to see a defence but found non.

Leaders in Islamic societies are above the law. It is a sin for the poor in such a society to say to the leaders 'This thing you did/are doing is not good'. That is why they dare not accuse buhari of any wrong. The rich are zombies. No one tells them what to do. The poor, I don't have words to describe them.
that is why their UTOPIA heaven and virgins are only good for the poor. They use them for suicide bombing and save their own
Skins
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Penywise(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hate northern Islam with passion. This guys are disgusting, pathetic hypocrites. We shouldn't be sharing the same country with them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by UncleKoboko: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, when are you going to reason na? There is nothing like real or true isalm. You can’t be more Muslim than north. Better become a Christian o
You must be mentally unstable or in vegetative state.

A quick question:

Can you be more christain that the Romans or Italians or other so-called oyinbos that sold the religion to you?

I'm waiting for your answer before I put you in your gutter that you belong.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Josbreed: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is Zarah Bayero a leader that she was not arrested? God give me money like Dangote, I will go to Kano drink beer publicly, carry a mannequin on top my Range Rover and barb Mohawk since Hisbah cannot arrest the rich.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Victerica(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is Religion is a political tool?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Wordoftruth: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hypocrites talking
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Nauttyprof(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why would there be a hisbah police when we already have the Nigerian police..

And this guys go into federal institutions to apprehend non Muslims.. breach the right of non Muslims.. funny thing is they operate under the existence of a Federal law.. so how does the rule or supremacy of law come in play

Nigeria is a joke

If that is the case.. Christians, atheists, sango worshippers, amadioha worshippers and the rest should set up their own police arm

Nigeria is a big joke.

The Northern Region operates on a different system but the Federal government do not want the Southern region to be free.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Wordoftruth: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy
Even as a Muslim, I see it as hypocrisy and I detest HYPOCRITES with passion.

In true Islam, there are no bias or segregation. That's why there no special seats or rolls in the mosques...
We shouldn't try to twist the book like some people for selfish reasons...

We are supposed to respect our leaders but leaders like the old fools we have in government today should be heavily criticized and stoned sef.
but they cld criticise gej, forgetting he is was a leader.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by GoldHorse(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
What is the difference between Kano and Afghanistan or Hisbah and Taliban?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by archipelago: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Antichristian, it concerns Christian's because your Hishah are arresting Christian's and trying them under Islamic laws. Should it be so?
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Lightorder: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You must be mentally unstable or in vegetative state.

A quick question:

Can you be more christain that the Romans or Italians or other so-called oyinbos that sold the religion to you?

I'm waiting for your answer before I put you in your gutter that you belong.
Your reply shows how DEMENTED you and your unbalanced CURSED belief is . Global pattern of Nuisance and murderous madness called religion!!!! I hate attacking any religion but you need to hear the bitter truth. Animals with antiquated wicked mindset. Guess a smelly barefooted mallam yapping!
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by raymexx: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because we share the same country with cows like you
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by orlaglobal234: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
You don't value what you have until you lost it...................................................................... We don't know what we're enjoying in this southern region until these animals people turn all Nigeria to Islam, because as things going now in Nigeria all these northern Muslim will like to introduce sharia to everywhere in Nigeria .

Religion of blood sucker, religion of boko Haram, religion of bandit, religion of herdsmen, religion of pieces. ..........
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Hisbah is right, we Muslim have respect for our leaders, when they make mistake we communicate to them not in public and they are always correcting their errors unlike one useless people that derive joy in insulting their leader.
what is good for the goose is goog for the ganga
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by Bryan88(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mumu and confused set of people...jst look at what u spewing out from those gutters u call mouth. So the poor ones no b human beings, abi? I wonder how we ended up in d same con3 with this people honestly.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by UncleKoboko: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lightorder:
Your reply shows how DEMENTED you and your unbalanced CURSED belief is . Global pattern of Nuisance and murderous madness called religion!!!! I hate attacking any religion but you need to hear the bitter truth. Animals with antiquated wicked mindset. Guess a smelly barefooted mallam yapping!
Your first post telling me who's more Muslim shows how senseless, foolish and imbecilic you are.
Your hypocrisy in a religion full of lies, manipulation and stupîdity is not unnoticed.

Christainity has done worse to humanity than all of the other religions put together. Just because you fools tries to play the hypocrisy card now doesn't make you better.

99% of all the colonial slave masters were christains.

Adolf Hitler was a christain

The crusaders were christains

Many of all the gay bishops, ritualists and pedophilè so-called men of god today are christains.
So, don't ever in your miserable life try to portray yourself in the light of someone better. You don't have any moral pedigree to do that.
Now go to hell and don't ever quote me again.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by KINGOROOLA: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
This ones are nut.
Re: Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah by OdenKelechi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Such a joke of a religion... Hypocritic bastards

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.