Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (17134 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chicogentil(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
All of a sudden, your boyfriend turned to 'a guy' ??
Guys, don't be hasty to judge. It could be revenge on her side too.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes, correct
MilitaryLady:
is this his picture below?

1 Like

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
lilvicky68:

Some people will start calling and threatening him..

She should have given the number out privately..

Serves him right, instead of him to work hard for money he dey find who to blackmail
Re: . by Lonelypacifist6: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
one silvioclaira sef is even daring me.
I told him to meet me today at S and T army barracks if dem Born am well let's see who will survive between us after we meet embarassed
Speaking like the barbarians Nigerian soldiers are known to be.

8 Likes

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Yes, correct

You are on the right track, thank God there is an influential female on this thread to help you, because the males will always support their fellow criminal and make fun of female victims of blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: . by Agbebakun22: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Believe op at ur own risk this story no complete at all... What's so even special about ur nude abi u dey fear make e no expose ur craw craw batter yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
one silvioclaira sef is even daring me.
I told him to meet me today at S and T army barracks if dem Born am well let's see who will survive between us after we meet embarassed

Military lady may God bless you for the good work you are doing here, may God grant you all your hearts desires and elevate you to greater heights in life.
Ignore the criminal males that are trying to discourage you from fighting for the victim. Many Nigerian men are animals in human skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
He's not my boyfriend, I didn't say he was, I just said I'm in the same situation too, think before you speak
chicogentil:
All of a sudden, your boyfriend turned to 'a guy' ??
Guys, don't be hasty to judge. It could be revenge on her side too.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amen God will bless her abundantly, nobody wants to fight for me or believe me cry
CHoccolaTE:

Military lady may God bless you for the good work you are doing here, may God grant you all your hearts desires and elevate you to greater heights in life.
Ignore the criminal males that are trying to discourage you from fighting for the victim. Many Nigerian men are animals in human skin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes oo, immediately he threatened me with my nude pictures and videos, his Instagram went private instantly, it's only God that will fight for me cause I'm so hurt right now, I can't think, eat properly cry
Petyprincess:
He put his instagram profile on private already, all these innocent looking guys are the worst.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm saying the truth , I'd never lie on anybody cry
I was able to save little evidence
lilvicky68:
Your dropping his number and insta handle..

How are we sure you're saying the truth now??
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please reply my mail cry cry
MilitaryLady:

GTCO the number of the criminal has been provided by our intelligence unit, should we proceed with the tracking and arrest him?
Re: . by AmazingELixir: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please guys, help me, I beg on anybody in the millitary to help, a guy I met online has threatened me with nudes and I don't want him to get away with, I don't deserve , I was a good person to him, he took the pictures while I was sleeping and threatened me with it via video call, I don't have any evidence but he showed me the pictures via video call.

undecided

Op let me get you right...you said he took the pictures of you when you were sleep after having a well rounded sex with him faa...?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Exactly, out of many men, only two believed me, I e even did a video call with one while crying trying to explain all that happened, he gave words of encouragement and advice, I'll forever be grateful cause it's hard to find someone to help you in your time of need, nobody wants to help, the man keeps on saying I can't do anything and that I shouldn't tell anybody about it, but I will make sure that justice is served cry cry cry cry cry cry
CHoccolaTE:

You are on the right track, thank God there is an influential female on this thread to help you, because the males will always support their fellow criminal and make fun of female victims of blackmail.
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Yes, correct
there is an app tracking service developed by programmers working for the military and that's what we use in clamping down criminals.
I also have your pictures, your number and some valuable information here but I won't post it here cos I respect your privacy
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
there is an app tracking service developed by programmers working for the military and that's what we use in clamping down criminals.
I also have your pictures, your number and some valuable information here but I won't post it here cos I respect your privacy
Really??
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I have tracked down the bastard, he is a unilag graduate that studied finance and he currently deals with trading for stanbic.
I have his tracked down his personal address in Lagos, the only thing remaining now is to forward these details to my colleagues at Lagos so he'll be arrested.
This is the picture of the bastard
The pics isn't clear enough..
Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Exactly, out of many men, only two believed me, I e even did a video call with one while crying trying to explain all that happened, he gave words of encouragement and advice, I'll forever be grateful cause it's hard to find someone to help you in your time of need, nobody wants to help, the man keeps on saying I can't do anything and that I shouldn't tell anybody about it, but I will make sure that justice is served cry cry cry cry cry cry

My dear don't feel sad, thank God you have found a helper on the thread, there is hope that justice will be served. Many men are wicked and evil creatures. Be careful with men in future. Trust no male and as much as possible reduce your personal dealings with them because they can turn against you any minute.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank you so much cry I just don't know how to thank you, I'm lost for words, God will help you the way you've helped me, I know I made a big mistake trusting the guy but I've learnt my lesson now, I don't want him to get away with it because he is threatening me that I should not take any action or else he'll do something worse, I have the voice recordings
MilitaryLady:

1 Like

Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
lilvicky68:

The pics isn't clear enough..
well this image was filled from an app Just like some images or videos ain't clear on certain CCTV footages.
The guy hid all his pictures on social media and set them to private so I had to use an app to at least Manage to get his pics

1 Like

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I have tracked down the bastard, he is a unilag graduate that studied finance and he currently deals with trading for stanbic.
I have his personal address in Lagos, the only thing remaining now is to forward these details to my colleagues at Lagos so he'll be arrested..
Even after hiding his pictures and setting them to private I was still able to track his pictures with a tracking app used to track down criminals
This is the picture of the ugly bastard

God bless you richly for your good work.
You are just like an angel sent to salvage the situation. Even without knowing Op personally you took time out to assist her like this.

God will take care of your needs and desires in future as well. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amen Amen and Amen!!!!!!!!!
CHoccolaTE:

God bless you richly for your good work.
You are just like an angel sent to salvage the situation. Even without knowing Op personally you took time out to assist her like this.

God will take care of your needs and desires in future as well. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
well this image was filled from an app Just like some images or videos ain't clear on certain CCTV footages.
The guy hid all his pictures on social media and set them to private so I had to use an app to at least Manage to get his pics
So the OP does not have any clear pics of the person harassing her??

Make una Sha no go harrass innocent person..cos people can look alike considering that image..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
He harassed me via video call, he didn't send the pictures, he only showed me for few seconds and I was too shocked to record, but I have voice recordings of our conversations and how he is saying that the nude pictures are just warning and that he'll do other things to harm if I try to seek justice
lilvicky68:

So the OP does not have any clear pics of the person harassing her??

Make una Sha no go harrass innocent person..cos people can look alike considering that image..
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Thank you so much cry I just don't know how to thank you, I'm lost for words, God will help you the way you've helped me, I know I made a big mistake trusting the guy but I've learnt my lesson now, I don't want him to get away with it because he is threatening me that I should not take any action or else he'll do something worse, I have the voice recordings
your WhatsApp number starts with 0907 and ends with 340?
If that's your number I'll send a message right now so you can forward me the voice note so we'll use forensics to deal with him

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes thank you
MilitaryLady:
your WhatsApp number starts with 0907 and ends with 340?
If that's your number I'll send a message right now so you can forward me the voice note so we'll use forensics to deal with him
Re: . by chicogentil(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
He's not my boyfriend, I didn't say he was, I just said I'm in the same situation too, think before you speak
We aren't fools madam. You posted a half-baked story up there and you expected us to believe everything you typed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
He harassed me via video call, he didn't send the pictures, he only showed me for few seconds and I was too shocked to record, but I have voice recordings of our conversations and how he is saying that the nude pictures are just warning and that he'll do other things to harm if I try to seek justice
So you don't have any of his pictures??

Did he pick you on the road or you picked him on the road which one??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
My God will fight for me, that's all I have to say to you
lilvicky68:

So you don't have any of his pictures??

Did he pick you on the road or you picked him on the road which one??
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
My God will fight for me, that's all I have to say to you
I also pray for God to fight for you and give you Justice..

But try and get a personal relationship with God..
By the way if you were in your house sleeping..your nudes won't be somewhere now..Sorry if I may be harsh but that's the truth..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Ok thanks for your advice, I appreciate
lilvicky68:

I also pray for God to fight for you and give you Justice..

But try and get a personal relationship with God..
By the way if you were in your house sleeping..your nudes won't be somewhere now..Sorry if I may be harsh but that's the truth..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.