Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (17135 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Minjim: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Yes

Post it.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp

Let's chat the dude up
Re: . by TheEnygma(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:

Asin, a guy you met online took your nude photos as you're sleeping in your house?

Tell us the full gist abeg.

And, remember to upload the photos here too for a wider elucidation and corresponding advice. Thank you.
You literally took the words outta my mouth.... How did the guy she met online get her nudes when she was sleeping ?

The b!tch girl isn't telling us the full story.
Re: . by SonofGod231: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone she met online;That's to say she doesn't really know this person (Character and Maybe enough).
He took her nudes while she was sleeping;That's to say,She already met with this person in real life, probably at a guest house or hotel.
He's threatening her with her nudes; Probably after knacking the guy wants something extra,maybe money,more kpekus or love.
Or Maybe She sent him the nudes,the guy is now using it to blackmail her for something she's not ready to tell us.
Some guys with foreign numbers will claim abroad and marriage.Then ask for nudes.
Maybe na only 25K Phone or one Loaf and two fishes the guy send her oh but she don already release her nakked pics and videos without thinking.
It's now she is thinking.
Nigerian girls are truly useless.

3 Likes

Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please guys, help me, I beg on anybody in the millitary to help, a guy I met online has threatened me with nudes and I don't want him to get away with, I don't deserve , I was a good person to him, he took the pictures while I was sleeping and threatened me with it via video call, I don't have any evidence but he showed me the pictures via video call.
what did you do to him
Drop his details here let my men do the tracking
Re: . by GTCO: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
what did you do to him
Drop his details here let my men do the tracking
His coordinates must be found real soon and he better not try to run because we have triangulated his roots and where about.
He and his co-conspirators will be brought to justice.
We shall see who strong pass when power jam power

In the mean time, if he get mind let him come Number 80, masalachi street, off mosholashi road, ijegun let’s see who will be standing after that meeting
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
GTCO:

His coordinates must be found real soon and he better not try to run because we have triangulated his roots and where about.

In the mean time, if he get mind let him come Number 80, masalachi street, off mosholashi road, ijegun let’s see who will be standing after that meeting
one silvioclaira sef is even daring me.
I told him to meet me today at S and T army barracks if dem Born am well let's see who will survive between us after we meet embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by GTCO: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
one slivioclaira sef is even daring me.
I told him to meet me today at S and T army barracks if dem Born am well let's see who will survive between us after we meetings embarassed

Go Go Go
My military lady, my commander
The conqueror of east and west
North and South o
The conqueror of the guns and bomb world
The queen that sends the guilty into carton of shivers
Go Go Go
The military lady of nairaland
My military lady

slivioclaira don't even think about running, because you will be found before. Go and meet militarylady today at S and T army barracks if dem Born u well let's see who will survive between the two of you after you meet

1 Like

Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
GTCO:

Go Go Go
My military lady, my commander
The conqueror of east and west
North and South o
The conqueror of the guns and bomb world
The queen that sends the guilty into carton of shivers
Go Go Go
The military lady of nairaland
My military lady

slivioclaira don't even think about running, because you will be found before. Go and meet militarylady today at S and T army barracks if dem Born u well let's see who will survive between the two of you after you meet
If silvoclaira fails to show up today I'll Post his pictures all over this forum so everyone can see the coward and take note of him
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is now common these days. Girls need to be careful. Some guys who can't work for money have now delved into threatening ladies (their victims) with nudes.

The truth is that there would be no end to the exploitation. Anytime he's broke, he will come asking again. Devilish beings!

1 Like

Re: . by GTCO: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:

If silvoclaira fails to show up today I'll Post his pictures all over this forum so everyone can see the coward and take note of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please guys, help me, I beg on anybody in the millitary to help, a guy I met online has threatened me with nudes and I don't want him to get away with, I don't deserve , I was a good person to him, he took the pictures while I was sleeping and threatened me with it via video call, I don't have any evidence but he showed me the pictures via video call.
tell him to go to hell with your nudes. What is it about nudes we haven't seen before?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
tell him to go to hell with your nudes. What is it about nudes we haven't seen before?
Sherry it's been long mam, I hope you are doing well. Missed you a lot smiley kiss
Re: . by Nonexisting1: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
What's the guy's name let me quickly go dey wait in his social media pages for the nude. Dumb hoelosho, you think we are all fools. After sending your nudes to men for money, you are here claiming he took pictures of while sleeping. Go and call British royal army for him, no be only our army.

6 Likes

Re: . by walex2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
send me your number and the guy number on private message, he will be the one begging you that he can never do such a thing, after signing an undertaking
Re: . by skywalker240(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sometimes some person's just thinks this forum is filled with 100% kids

Look at the story

It has no heading

Okay let me assume he sneaked into your room, when you're naked and sleeping, I mean who opens her door and sleeps comfortably naked? Certainly not a Nigerian girl.

Simple, he fvcked you, while you were sleeping after oxytocin must have taken its effects, he took some shots of your unclothedness.

It's immature to think about exposing a hookup, but i think the op is not genuine with her version of the story.
Re: . by Pegi23(f): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm a virgin tho. But I will advice you to let him know he is free to post it and don't reply him again. You will see he won't post it....do not beg him rather tell him he is free to leak your nudes. He won't do it.
Re: . by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sherry it's been long mam, I hope you are doing well. Missed you a lot smiley kiss
aww thank you. Ya am doing ok. I trust you doing well too
Re: . by odysey: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:

Reaxh @segalink on Twitter or aspishaku

That guy would later apologize and delete them or you walk into the nearest Barack and ask for help narrating the issue
Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
aww thank you. Ya am doing ok. I trust you doing well too
i am doing well too.... I took your advice and started taking more photos and even posting them. You're the best. Love you❤️

1 Like

Re: . by flokii: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
@OP hope you didn't steal the guy's belongings after your hookup service to him.. if so, go and return them else you won't like the outcome.

Most of these ashaw0 girls rob and steal from their victims.. So one has to be careful taking sides.

3 Likes

Re: . by solidmyk(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
GTCO:

Skam, I doubt if moshalashi has up to 20 houses lmao

1 Like

Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
siofra:
Ogogorofreak
Davash222
Seekeroftruth1
Innobee99
Endsarrrs
Lilvicky68

The monikers mentioned above are all that is wrong with Nigerians.

Not willing to help.
Thinking everything is a joke.
Narrow minded.
Wicked
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Stupid
Dense
Dense
Dense
Dense

We know in real life no girl wants to give you a chance. I understand your frustration. Peanut brains.

If you know me, you'll not only give me a chance, you'll give me your soul. I can literally buy your life. angry

3 Likes

Re: . by endsarrrs(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
siofra:
Ogogorofreak
Davash222
Seekeroftruth1
Innobee99
Endsarrrs
Lilvicky68

The monikers mentioned above are all that is wrong with Nigerians.

Not willing to help.
Thinking everything is a joke.
Narrow minded.
Wicked
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Stupid
Dense
Dense
Dense
Dense

We know in real life no girl wants to give you a chance. I understand your frustration. Peanut brains.

We know your kind siofra ......Not that you even gave any reasonable help to the topic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
i am doing well too.... I took your advice and started taking more photos and even posting them. You're the best. Love you❤️
kiss am happy for you
Re: . by Innobee99(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
endsarrrs:

We know your kind ......Not that you even gave any reasonable help to the topic
A lady that opened her nyash till day break in a guys room she just met on Facebook is the problem of this generation.

Ashaw......o

1 Like

Re: . by Divoc19(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Let him, go ahead. Commercialize the nude. You'll make money

1 Like

Re: . by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
one silvioclaira sef is even daring me.
I told him to meet me today at S and T army barracks if dem Born am well let's see who will survive between us after we meet embarassed

take it easy

if you forgive him and move on

It won't cost you anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sonofanarchy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
dm me with the nude i will investigate from there
Re: . by Vireani79: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:

He will go to jail
Show him the cyber bullying law
Na ten years e dey joke with
Re: . by Regex: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Innobee99:
Naija babes are what again?

Useless. All of them.

1 Like

Re: . by Lebronjames23(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
give me the guys num
Re: . by lolu2019: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Y are u afraid.tell the idiot to upload it.u came to the world naked.so what is ur fear.its nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.