Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (17137 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SUTEMCOLTD: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Hi Ade,
You gave his Instagram handle as mabodamisa. The name is on LinkedIn working at stanbic bank as a manager. I think you can carry on from there. Be safe

Adeolaissacutie:
Please guys, help me, I beg on anybody in the millitary to help, a guy I met online has threatened me with nudes and I don't want him to get away with, I don't deserve , I was a good person to him, he took the pictures while I was sleeping and threatened me with it via video call, I don't have any evidence but he showed me the pictures via video call.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes that's true, thanks
SUTEMCOLTD:

Hi Ade,
You gave his Instagram handle as mabodamisa. The name is on LinkedIn working at stanbic bank as a manager. I think you can carry on from there. Be safe

Re: . by Crownadex(m): 1:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Give us more details about what's really happened between two of you and don't hide any thing before we know the next step to take
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Please reply my email
Crownadex:
Give us more details about what's really happened between two of you and don't hide any thing before we know the next step to take
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Mdmabdam thanks for creating a new account on nairaland.
You're welcome to the thread.
Thanks for following me.
Be rest assured that your details has been sent to my gallant colleagues at Lagos.
If not that I reside in Kaduna I would save personally come for your head
If you dare post that girl's nude on social media then will my men come forward and deal with you.
If you value your life you delete that nudes or the long arm of the law will catch up with you.
Cc GTCO
Re: . by Blacknote: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Wow, I love the effort that was put by Nairalanders in fishing out the guy, I hope such will also be seen when a random girl wants to rope a guy with pregnancy et al.

Paz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Blacknote:
Wow, I love the effort that was put by Nairalanders in fishing out the guy, I hope such will also be seen when a random girl wants to rope pregnancy et al.

Paz
dude has registered on nairaland with the moniker mdmabdam and has followed me already.
He's currently reading this thread.
He doesn't know who he's dealing with.
If him papa born am well make he post that girl's nude see if by 24 hours soldiers no go parade his ass and gives him the beating of his life.
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 2:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Mdmabdam I have seen your pm.
I can't reply to it cos the host is attached to my organisations server so if you want to say anything then mention me in a strange thread and tell me what you want to tell me or post your own side of the story let's listen and see if we can advocate for you if innocent

1 Like

Re: . by vikgreen01(m): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: . by vikgreen01(m): 3:30am On Aug 30, 2021
I engaged him in a fair exchange of chats but he refused to state his side of the story. I believe every action he takes will surely land him in trouble. We are watching.

But @Op uno try. U too refuse to go in details with what transpired. People are only going against that guy cos he’s threatening u with something that can soil your image. Next time be very responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by suffering: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Fastest fingers will win the prize here. Release them before him and watch him disappear from your life.
Re: . by GTCO: 5:05am On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
your WhatsApp number starts with 0907 and ends with 340?
If that's your number I'll send a message right now so you can forward me the voice note so we'll use forensics to deal with him

6 Likes

Re: . by GTCO: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2021
To all the fools and simps on this thread, I hope you notice how the op has refused to go into details of what really happened.
I hope you also noticed how the OP doesn't have a single Picture of the said guy.

Make una leave op till she narrates what really happened. Don't go after any guy.
There is something the OP isn't telling you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by solidmyk(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Wahala, bunch of emotional people every where what if the guy takes reasonable steps ahead of una smdh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please guys, help me, I beg on anybody in the millitary to help, a guy I met online has threatened me with nudes and I don't want him to get away with, I don't deserve , I was a good person to him, he took the pictures while I was sleeping and threatened me with it via video call, I don't have any evidence but he showed me the pictures via video call.
use the police to arrest him for blackmail. Let him spend some nights in a cell
Re: . by BlueAir: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2021
grin they're useless bittches like I always say. They'll do shiit and will always try to evade responsibilities. Just look at the stupidd rubbish she's saying just to solicit public sympathy and support. Pity women at yr own peril
Skyfornia:

A guy you met online
He took your picture while you were sleeping

Okay... continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BlueAir: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2021
grin the guy is probably a guy she jilted or betrayed. So maybe the guy threatened to release the nude. Eitherways the fact she's lieing to look like the victim,I just wish the nudes would enter space by mistake and she never recovers from the stigma. Mentally unhealthy bittches wey no sabu anything than to always ask
GTCO:
To all the fools and simps on this thread, I hope you notice how the op has refused to go into details of what really happened.
I hope you also noticed how the OP doesn't have a single Picture of the said guy.

Make una leave op till she narrates what really happened. Don't go after any guy.
There is something the OP isn't telling you all

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Stop wishing people bad, it's wrong. Fyi , I didn't jilt anybody, this is just a blackmail.
BlueAir:
grin the guy is probably a guy she jilted or betrayed. So maybe the guy threatened to release the nude. Eitherways the fact she's lieing to look like the victim,I just wish the nudes would enter space by mistake and she never recovers from the stigma. Mentally unhealthy bittches wey no sabu anything than to always ask
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2021
He'll probably lie and deny but I have voice recordings so that's why he can't post his own side of the story
MilitaryLady:
Mdmabdam I have seen your pm.
I can't reply to it cos the host is attached to my organisations server so if you want to say anything then mention me in a strange thread and tell me what you want to tell me or post your own side of the story let's listen and see if we can advocate for you if innocent
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Please @Mdmabdam come out and share your own side of the story with evidence
MilitaryLady:
Thanks for following me.
Be rest assured that your details has been sent to my gallant colleagues at Lagos.
If you dare post that girl's nude on social media then will my men come forward and deal with you.
If you value your life you delete that nudes or the long arm of the law will catch up with you.
Cc GTCO
Re: . by Mosopzy23: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Your story kinda looks incomplete.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: . by Oesophagus99(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021
I'm a taliban soldier..

Inbox me ur photo and his pics you duo deserve execution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BlueAir: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2021
angry E egbenu sohun ma. Opuro oniro. Person wey u never meet offline,na him take ur nude photos while you were sleeping. No be jazz be that? Coming out with cock and bull story just to Garner sympathy. When you're ready to explain to everyone and the military men how u end up naked to a guy's bed overnight,do that. Person wey u trust to end up naked on his bed or send nude to? What could u have done badly to fall his hand and blackmail enter,pls enlighten us. Opuro. Better go reason person u send nude to
Adeolaissacutie:
Stop wishing people bad, it's wrong. Fyi , I didn't jilt anybody, this is just a blackmail.

1 Like

Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
angry E egbenu sohun ma. Opuro oniro. Person wey u never meet offline,na him take ur nude photos while you were sleeping. No be jazz be that? Coming out with cock and bull story just to Garner sympathy. When you're ready to explain to everyone and the military men how u end up naked to a guy's bed overnight,do that. Person wey u trust to end up naked on his bed or send nude to? What could u have done badly to fall his hand and blackmail enter,pls enlighten us. Opuro. Better go reason person u send nude to

grin ok judging by OP post, they must have had a romp, op got tired and slept off, dude became a camera man.
Subsequently, dude became broke and wanted to cash out, but what dude doesn't know is he can endup in jail....

As it is OP doesn't even know where dude resides wft shocked op was running a low-key hook-up

2 Likes

Re: . by BlueAir: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2021
sad Is this what the government employed you for? Public and private harrasment hire? You didn't even recommend the police.abba kyari is going through his own dillema for doing what you claim are about to do. Good luck
MilitaryLady:
Thanks for following me.
Cc GTCO

4 Likes

Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Allow him to release it..
Last last e no go pass two days or highest one week everybody go forget am..
The op was running a hook-up. Read the story well. Nothing bad in hook-up tho,

1 Like

Re: . by BlueAir: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2021
grin your assertion is on the low side to be true in today's social world. You think it's very likely a guy would have a romp with a girl, especially not on hookup bases;I'm very sure they didn't have that Romp on a hook-up bases and take her picture to black mail her? Nah.. I'm sure she consented to those pictures by either posing in it or sending it to him,and their relationship didn't work out. Or why do y'all think she didn't send upload a copy of the picture even if she should blur it. Y'all should dare her to upload a copy of the picture and cover the necessary part.let us see if she was truly asleep as she claimed. Trust these bittches at ur own peril
FatherCHRISTMAS:

grin ok judging by OP post, they must have had a romp, op got tired and slept off, dude became a camera man.
Subsequently, dude became broke and wanted to cash out, but what dude doesn't know is he can endup in jail....

As it is OP doesn't even know where dude resides wft shocked

1 Like

Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
grin your assertion is on the low side to be true in today's social world. You think it's very likely a guy would have a romp with a girl, especially not on hookup bases;I'm very sure they didn't have that Romp on a hook-up bases and take her picture to black mail her? Nah.. I'm sure she consented to those pictures by either posing in it or sending it to him,and their relationship didn't work out. Or why do y'all think she didn't send upload a copy of the picture even if she should blur it. Y'all should dare her to upload a copy of the picture and cover the necessary part.let us see if she was truly asleep as she claimed. Trust these bittches at ur own peril
Honourable rest abeg grin op doesn't know where the guy lives. That should help you understand the case better

1 Like

Re: . by BlueAir: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
grin wahala. She talk say she no know him house?
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Honourable rest abeg grin op doesn't know where the guy lives. That should help you understand the case better

1 Like

Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please @Mdmabdam come out and share your own side of the story with evidence
he messaged me and talked everything.
I actually don't want to start any action against him cos it's wrong and against the law to take action on a one sided story.
Tell the thread the full story and how you met him and also what you did to him and he threatened to release your nude cos it's extremely impossible for someone to threaten to blackmail you without cause.
Just tell us what he wants from you or what you did to him.
I just went through your old threads and found out the guy too may have been jilted by you or you collected money from him without giving him what he wants.
See Screenshots of your past threads you created.
Cc blueair GTCO

2 Likes

Re: . by BlueAir: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
That's just it. She should come out with the FULLand HONEST STORY
MilitaryLady:
he messaged me and talked everything.
I actually don't want to start any action against him cos it's wrong and against the law to take action on a one sided story.
Tell the thread the full story and how you met him and also what you did to him and he threatened to release your nude cos it's extremely impossible for someone to threaten to blackmail you without cause.
Just tell us what he wants from you or what you did to him.
I just went through your old threads and found out the guy too may have been jilted by you or you collected money from him without giving him what he wants.
See Screenshots of your past threads you created.
Cc blueair GTCO
Re: . by MilitaryLady(f): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
That's just it. She should come out with the FULLand HONEST STORY
The guy might be innocent.
See this thread she created few years back
https://www.nairaland.com/4313256/collect-money-boyfriend-before-sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.