Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (28164 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by BuisnessThrills: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
u can check OLT, the coin has potentials and it's solving a major problem in the eco system and above all the price is still really low

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2021
As the market trends and coyns start having huge rallies, one may be tempted to jump-in but it's always good to exercise caution and zoom out.

For large cap coyns, I usually wait for them at the weekly...

For certain midcaps and meme coyns that have had only an initial leg of a pump, the daily support can also good spot.... Case in point is mana and chz

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Sailor1:

Chz did retrace, and I got an entry... Sadly, the size of my entry wasn't as much as I'd have liked...
Reason why I like getting an exposure before the first move and then add-on on successful retest after the breakout...

I'm quite bullish on chiliz for certain reasons...

1. Most fan tokens are built on it.... It's like the eitherum for fan tokens. Fan tokens go with the hype and will pump when their time comes. Chz showing strength is a good sign.
2. As we've seen in the past, it usually has strong pumps. Also its market cap is in a range where such moves can continue.
3. It's current move has gone largely under the radar. I like silent archivers.

4. Being that most fan tokens are built on it, as we've seen, one could get the opportunity to get free fan tokens by staking it... Currently staking it to earn man city fan token...

The entrance of English premier League clubs now venturing into the fan token space, could be what sport tokens need to kick-start another rally

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2021
BuisnessThrills:
u can check OLT, the coin has potentials and it's solving a major problem in the eco system and above all the price is still really low

I don't think 'low price' is a reason to get into a coyn. If by low price you mean market cap, the question now becomes if the market cap is low because it's a new gem which will rise or because it's practically of no use.

BTW, what problem is olt solving in the ecosystem?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
jedisco:

I'm quite bullish on chiliz for certain reasons...

1. Most fan tokens are built on it.... It's like the eitherum for fan tokens. Fan tokens go with the hype and will pump when their time comes. Chz showing strength is a good sign.
2. As we've seen in the past, it usually has strong pumps. Also its market cap is in a range where such moves can continue.
3. It's current move has gone largely under the radar. I like silent archivers.

4. Being that most fan tokens are built on it, as we've seen, one could get the opportunity to get free fan tokens by staking it... Currently staking it to earn man city fan token...

The entrance of English premier League clubs now venturing into the fan token space, could be what sport tokens need to kick-start another rally

Hi Jedisco! Aren't you and the Sailor guy the same person?

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Jerry59: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

it is, he normally uses the sailor moniker when bot bans him... Guess you're wondering why he quoted the moniker grin He just wanted to show when he made the call.

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

It's quite obvious I think

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
I started this thread after the last selloff so we could share ideas and learn to ride the most bullish asset class in recent memory.

I'd say this at this stage of the market where it seems more likely bitc0in will rally further in the coming months (hopefully after a dip).

At this stage of the market, sensible folks should have outlined their strategy, know what coyns they want to form the bulk of their portfolio watch from a birds eye view.... I stated a few weeks back that most coyns would likely put in at least 3x from current market valuations before this cycle tops.... That should serve as a guide

If you've been on this thread all this while and you don't have a strategy for the next phase then you're very likely going to lose most of your portfolio when the time comes
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
jedisco:

It's quite obvious I think

Okay. Just got confused cos you were quoting him smiley
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buy $metis now currently $91.. mainnet in days time. Remember this call
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
2ubaba:
Buy $metis now currently $91.. mainnet in days time. Remember this call
Oops wrong thread but then I will leave it for anyone that cares to buy. Jedisco research on this. You might like this gem
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Dfrenzy(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2021
jedisco:
I started this thread after the last selloff so we could share ideas and learn to ride the most bullish asset class in recent memory.

I'd say this at this stage of the market where it seems more likely bitc0in will rally further in the coming months (hopefully after a dip).

At this stage of the market, sensible folks should have outlined their strategy, know what coyns they want to form the bulk of their portfolio watch from a birds eye view.... I stated a few weeks back that most coyns would likely put in at least 3x from current market valuations before this cycle tops.... That should serve as a guide

If you've been on this thread all this while and you don't have a strategy for the next phase then you're very likely going to lose most of your portfolio when the time comes

Great thread Sir

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
If you've already prunned down what coyns you want to hold for this run or in the final stages of doing that, then tge next thing should be earning profits on those and going to sleep...

I continue to emphasize this cos it's one aspect of crypt0 that's largely underutilized.

For folks who want to stake and still trade actively, a way I do this is to split my portfolio size.... Stake or earn on a portion and trade the other.... The major advantage of staking is not just the profits but that one can monitor the market from a birds eye view and stops one from making rash decisions with every 15 minute move... Cashing out is easy when you trade less.

Anyway, as Avax continues to do well, if like me it forms part of your portfolio, then this is a reminder that Aave and other yeild platforms have deployed on Avax and one can make good profits on while waiting to cash out... Personally, I'm not in a hurry to cash out on Avax just yet... I don keep am for fridge till next yr....

For those who don't know, Aave is one of the most robust defi platforms out there with almost 20 billion usd in assets. Currently the yield on Avax is 13% apr on Aave and 23% on Beefy... Also, on Aave, you can borrow against your asset while still earning interest on it.... It comes up to almost negative rates....i.e you're paid to borrow.... I haven't done this yet and I'd advise folks not to except you know what you're doing... Moreso I wouldn't borrow stable coyns against my crypt0 to further invest in crypt0... Thats very risky... equivalent to leverage trading....

P.s... This is not telling folks not yet in position to cahse Avax. I'm done buying Avax and Dot for this run.... There are other stuff I'm looking to add up on if a dip comes

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
jedisco:
A gentle reminder that if you're tilted towards bitc0in going on a rally and selected the coins you want to hold, it makes sense to stake them and earn rewards.

With staking, you're not fidgeting with your coyns and would always keep in mind how far it's extended from your buy price... So when moon folks start raving about the coyn at the top, you slowly just take profits.

These are screenshots of some rewards earned in some of my staked portfolio, one of these is less than a month in.
It's just common sense.

A lil update.... 80 bucks more in 10 days...
I'd like to round up this portfolio in the coming days and lock it up for the time being

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by awele186: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is staking on binance advisable?

I'd like to round up this portfolio in the coming days and lock it up for the time being
[/quote]
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Jerry59: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
jedisco:

Are you doing the staking on binance?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
awele186:
Is staking on binaz advisable?

While I can't vouch for any platform, but if you think binaz is safe enough to keep your tokens, then their staking platforms have thesame safety.

Their rates are relatively lower but the outside defi world which offer better rates is still new and risky if you don't know what you're doing
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jerry59:
Are you doing the staking on binaz?

I stake on a number of platforms
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by awele186: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thanks

While I can't vouch for any platform, but if you think binaz is safe enough to keep your tokens, then their staking platforms have thesame safety.

Their rates are relatively lower but the outside defi world which offer better rates is still new and risky if you don't know what you're doing[/quote]
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Dproperties: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Who's selling smart chain bnb, just need some.
Quote me please
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Jerry59: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
jedisco:

I stake on a number of platforms
Nice
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by ak22(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
jedisco:

How much do you by stake ?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Dfrenzy(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning everyone, wishing you all a great day ahead

I am Daniel, a crypto enthusiast, as well as a Royal Q marketer. Just wanted to invite you all to a free telegram crypto seminar session, holding by 1pm today.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Today's lecture is about Crypto manipulation and Volatility & How Royal Q helps you milk out money from this manipulation

Today's presentation is gonna be awesome.

In fact, even if you are already using royal Q you need to attend this video chat.

Time: 1pm

Ensure to invite all your family, friends, prospects, and neighbors

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A MUST

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
For those asking, on this dip, I'm focused on getting entry into midcaps within 1- 5 billion usd market cap... Preferably those sitting on their weekly support...
Looking at crv and chz in this group.

For micros below 1 b usd cap, still same coyns I've been compounding

These should offer good risk/reward going forward
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
jedisco:
In this run, I don't always see an ltc pump as a good sign.... It's usually about the last major to move and does that before a selloff...

Currently trying to flip a mini resistance level at 230-250. Next main resistance is at 300... Good chance it gets there this week.
Also the weekly chart shows another example of a coyn hugging the weekly support and putting in small green candles which usually culminate in a large green one.... Hence back to my post on gaining entry and risk to reward

Lets see if this time is different....

P.s. looking at old largecap coyns, lets see if ltc follows suit

Boss, hope you are good?

Please, i have one or two enquiries to make from you pertaining to cryp0. Am kind of stuck somewhere.

Permit me to send a DM as i would like to make it private.
Looking forward to your response.
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by BuisnessThrills: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
OneLedger aims to provide a platform that is truly a universal protocol where different chains can interact with each other through the sidechains.OneLedger is a unique engine, not an adjunct of an existing platform. Unlike other blockchain projects, we built it from the ground up. Our platform uses enhanced consensus DPoS on Tendermint which consistently replicates an application on many machines so OneLedger can combine different consensus in the same chain.

Deploy customizable private/public sidechains that will communicate with each other interoperable with the main chain.
Ultrafast deployment with low transaction costs.
Interoperability protocol for Ethereum and BTC and soon any chain (BSC, POLKA, MATIC, ETH etc.)
Can build public or private chain, side chain or off-chain and on-chain on either centralized or decentralized platform.
jedisco:

I don't think 'low price' is a reason to get into a coyn. If by low price you mean market cap, the question now becomes if the market cap is low because it's a new gem which will rise or because it's practically of no use.

BTW, what problem is olt solving in the ecosystem?

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
I came upon this on Twitter and it's pretty much self-explanatory on how big money behaves...

It's one of the reasons ehy I'm not carried away trying to rationalize every dip to a news event. I've come to see that bitc0in only moves when whales are done buying or selling. The bitc0in price is based on a constant flux between buyers and sellers.... Once one group wins the market moves quickly in the direction of the winners until another area of battle is reached.

From the chart, it's clear that long-term holders who were interested in filling their bags we below 60k and would aim to slowly sell as the market rallies above 60k... Funny enough it was at 30k when retail traders capitulated on the China news that long-term holders were adding the most.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Boss, hope you are good?

Please, i have one or two enquiries to make from you pertaining to cryp0. Am kind of stuck somewhere.

Permit me to send a DM as i would like to make it private.
Looking forward to your response.

I usually prefer to limit my conversations to NL. You can ask on the main crypt0 thread... If it's something I know about, I'd reply. Or you could quote me on an old thread
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Jerry59:
Are you doing the staking on binance?

I have some staked coyns on binaz but also use other platforms
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by awele186: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Ok then, have some rest of mind now. Thanks

Safety wise, it's same as leaving your coyns on the exchange..... [/quote]
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2021
ak22:

How much do you by stake ?

It's usually a fluid sum... But my average yeild on that portfolio should be about 25% apr...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Eurobond / SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.