Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77703 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by teabully(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

deep
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nah wetin dey fear me now to break up with my babe.The day i threatened to break up with her,she just took the insecticide in my house and wanted gulping it before I hit it away from her hands and told her that I was only joking about the break up..I am in a dilemma now because I really want to end the relationship.

Lastmankc:
What if I tell her and she comes to my house and commit the suicide nko?

Lastmankc:
I have stopped banging her but she won't let me be.

Y DO U WANT TO END IT?

U DON SEE ANOTHER KPEKUS?

IF DAT IS THE CASE, CONGRATS ON YOUR TWINS.

THEY SAY TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

U CAN NOW COLLECT HEAD FROM TWO BITCHES, NA MAN U BE.

MA NIGGA! grin

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nack and go is the way forward, no true love in this world. Falling in love is a dangerous game.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by searchhussein(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Useless Nigerian youths
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by jopiper(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
She is a stupid girl for taken such action.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Polynek(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
No nal cry
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
I DONT DUMP BITCHES, THEY MULTIPLY....

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
I told myself I'd never fall in love.. and it's working for me.. I do not need a relationship... Never...

Maybe when I travel out of Nigeria where the girls aren't a liability and the boys aren't, well boys are just boys everywhere.. Anyways love is scam..
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
slimfit1:
She died for nothing the guy will only worry for few days then after another girl.

Then when his life is mired in misery and bad fortune he will wonder who he offended.

May she RIP see small girl. Her poor family.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ParkleElegant: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
All I can say is, I'm happy for her, She made the best decision for herself .... I only pity her innocent family
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by pacespot(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Some people give up on life very easily.

RIP
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
WTF! why?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Bionic07: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin[color=#006600][/color]
I've always known you were a psycho.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by mastermaestro(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
She has a very terrible anger problem.I have endured for her to change but no way.When my mother visited me,she displayed the anger issue one day and my mum advice me to leave her before it's too late

Do you have anger issues yourself? What gets her angry? How was she when you first met her? Is her anger issue a family attribute? Sometimes we rush from frying pan to fire. So I would not rush to 'aid' your breakup with her. But if you really have made up your mind to break up with her, I am not stopping you.

1. Stop calling her. Let her be doing the calling.

2. Don't take her calls all the time. When she fumes and rants, play dumb. I am saying this because you are dealing with a potentially bloodthirsty person. This may sound like a joke. Hence, you have to play dumb as you initiate the breakup process.

3. Don't ever make the mistake of telling her face to face that it is over. Never! You will only be starting a dangerous fire.

4. Withdraw all your commitments (emotional, romance, financial, guide) towards her steadily and quietly without saying a word.

5. Don't forget, when you see her missed calls, never ever return it.

6. Chats should be restricted to greetings. If you both were used to chatting online, make the chat as dry as possible. Reply with one word at a time. Don't initiate any chat. Only send dry replies.

7. Stop her visiting your house. Abi una dey live together? If this is the case, na long thing o. I hope it is not. Do everything never to have her in your house again. Although she could come uninvited to cause a scene. Once you are inside during this period, lock your door always. Never ever let her in on compassionate ground.

8. Do this for a period of two weeks to one month. Then when she starts blowing hot air, tell her you are busy with some things, and that you need complete focus now. Keep repeating this line, until you ghost her completely.

She will let you go eventually. Before she does let you go, she will cry and plead that she will change. My guy, you have to harden your heart. Harden it well well! I have been there before. grin grin
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by zedman1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
hammer3x:
[s][/s]

AN IDLE MIND IS THE DEVIL WORKSHOP.

GO AND DO WAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID, U WILL NEVER SURRENDER YOUR MIND TO THE DEVIL, BECUASE U DID BE TOO BUSY FOR THAT.
So I was serving and earning well, better than I've ever earned since I started working, that was as far back as 2012. How do you call that being idle for Christ's sake? I'm sure just like you, many do not understand what depression truly entails. By the way, your quote seems too childish and unintelligent, it's not an insult. I won't reply any further.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kay29000(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

And how are you 100% sure of what happens after death? Have you died before? You're basing your theory on what you read in a book...no one knows where we go after we die.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Femi316: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na only God nie go save us oh
DonroxyII:
Contraband same way they are getting marijuana and other hard drugs !!

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kay29000(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is my fantasy grin

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
When there is Royal Circle. I will fucking get high cry and sleep.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Life that other people are fighting for in ICUs all over the world, this one drank sniper because of man.

It's a free world. Stop disrespecting people that decide they no longer want to be in this world anymore. How does what she did affect your life?

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by GIdiata(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean

But girls are free to tell guys what they know they don't mean right?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by authority2006(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option, let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

Dust returned to dust, no nothing. Unless we're talking religions crap
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Biggiefela(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
sniper everytime wetin dey happen
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kay29000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nah wetin dey fear me now to break up with my babe.The day i threatened to break up with her,she just took the insecticide in my house and wanted gulping it before I hit it away from her hands and told her that I was only joking about the break up..I am in a dilemma now because I really want to end the relationship.

Go and look for a guy you feel she will like, and pay the guy to toast her...make sure he is persistent. After a while, even if she doesn't agree for the guy, her love for you will reduce, and you can then slowly end it with her.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by okoroemeka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
jovialswag:
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage
hope conquers fear and adversity,hope during the darkest moments in life,the audacity of hope.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
MARKone:
I find it strange, why people will decide to take their live because of a failed relationship, a relationship?!, except that person has some phycological problem. The tendency is there, that you can still meet a better person.

I witnessed one at a teaching hospital in Osogbo in 2018. The girl just finished NYSC. Her people said that her bf told her that it was over and she drank Sniper. A girl from a rich home for that matter!
They came in two SUVs, she was just positioned in a sitting position with empty Sniper can that she drank beside her. The eyes were just opened and not blinking at all, barely breathing.
The hospital just flushed the contents in her stomach and referred them to OAU Teaching Hospital.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DonroxyII: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Femi316:
Na only God nie go save us oh
Na we go save ourselves of course if we are serious to do it ... God will definitely lend a hand because God ain't that cheap !
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by SatyrGrover: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is my fantasy grin
Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Brainless girl, who lose?
The boy will marry another girl.
Nigerian girls need to add value to themselves, stop depending on men for validation.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by eROCK247(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
jovialswag:
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage

Especially in Nigeria
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Exceed15: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Samfloxin post=105290525]Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.[/quote

It's still a foolish death!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lastmankc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
kay29000:

Go and look for a guy you feel she will like, and pay the guy to toast her...make sure he is persistent. After a while, even if she doesn't agree for the guy, her love for you will reduce, and you can then slowly end it with her.
I have tried this before,it doesn't end well.The lady is too obsessed about me.She even said that I can marry her and even marry another woman if I like or even make her my mistress but I shouldn't breakup with her unless she will die.Can you imagine?Who does that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.