Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77704 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by omoadeleye(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, this one na small pikin na.
She thought life was rosy and all, and at the end she and her prince charming would get married. Smh. Her parent's loss though. Life would move on, even for the supposed boyfriend.

The boyfriend go dey get shoulder pads now say one mumu no fit live without him

3 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Adedotguy: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
embarassed
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Mycoin(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
She died for a good cause.

May the guy live long to enjoy her misery and enjoy life in good health.

Yeye girl.

You mean this thing like this
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Moz22: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
I definitely must break a lady's heart one day... I just have not been privileged to.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by benqo01(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wow another soul gone......suicide cos of breakup is what I call kejuirldoik very painful
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Amuochicha(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hate men sad
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by SenecaTheYonger: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
jovialswag:
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage

Where is this quote from?

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by qsmusty(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
No matter what happen suicide shouldn't be an uption

DM for Bill of Quantity 4 your building at affordable price
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DaRuud(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I

She died because of her boyfriend broke up with her , she's stupid .

If she baff , knack clean clothes , alot of Nairalander boys will rush her , some will even take her out on an expensive date .
Now wet she die , na only Shekau fit befriend her there .
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doradorwa:

Yeye girl.
Please why why please say something good or keep quiet please
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Idiot
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Vinnie2000(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm,
Eyaa...
All Those Beautiful Light Skin and surely beautiful P*ssy wasted just like dat.. embarassed cry

But jokes apart, dis is why Fathers/parents should do a parenting jobs!!
Proper discipline/upbringing would have prevented dis!..
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin
Bad boy na chop and clean mouth you know
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

karma waits for nothing. You don't know the true story, so don't conclude. She was naive to have committed suicide for a man. In a world of over 4billion men, you kill yourself cos of one, too bad!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by faithfull18(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where there are thousands on queue, wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Vinnie2000(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Where is this quote from?

Why are interested in dat Quote?

Ogbeni
Leave anything that relates to Suicide oo.. sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DonroxyII: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Femi316:
If only the government can increase the price of this product to #10,000 lemme see if people go still dey take the life.... rubbish
It is banned already !!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by oyejideogunjumo: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is unfortunate that her level of understanding of life was this low.
We meet to part and part to meet.
Nothing is permanent or unavoidable.
She may get a better person if she had forgotten the past and move on in life.
She has defrauded her parents of their investment on her.
The boy has nothing at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MilitaryLady(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
jimyjames:
Beauty with zero brains grin angry cry
as in eh all these ipob girls wey no dey get sense
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MufasaLion: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
lichocho:
u sure say na she willingly drink am?

I'm not sure but it's very possible she did it herself!

Suicide rate is really alarming these days and generally suicide can occur because of the slightest of reasons.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Hamiltonii: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.[/quote]

Them no dey believe truth naa. You must be fake to be followed by girls.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by WibusJaga: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
A word of encouragement can sometimes spell the difference between life & death.
Encourage someone today & save a life!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Vinnie2000(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Isupaefugbemi00:
...and I would have loved her better than her ex. Maybe the guy get money, that's why

Lolss..
LoverBoy, I site you.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by snoopz: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na person wey giveup e don finish for o
If you're still alive, grace still dey
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by endsarrrs(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

Is true you say.
BTW, Have you heard from both sides?

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin

How about Buhari Dying for you?..

Dats my own Fantasy!.. sad
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Mosopzy23: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
May God strengthen us. I thought this suicide via sniper trend has ended. I hope it won't resurge.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

Government have been breaking our hearts for a very long time, I think we should have commit suicide by now?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Ofadaman(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Life is a disease, death is the cure.

We all live in denial that one day doctor death will come to cure us of life, not just us but those of our loved ones, the very day you embrace this truth, you'd learn and understand that time is the only currency you have, so use it.

Live life, go out , take risk, have fun, discuss happy things and be in happy places, cause in the end , we are all just passengers, doesn't matter how we die, we are all on death row.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by jimyjames(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
as in eh all these ipob girls wey no dey get sense
Just shut up, what concerns ipob with this

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doradorwa:

Yeye girl.
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by fof1: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I

What NONESENSE is this Pls? Why Kill Urself...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.