Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77722 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
lastchild:
i disagree with you, nothing will ever happen to the innocent young man.

people should know that "dating" is not "marriage" and it mustn't lead to one. As long as the young man in question didn't murder her, he's safe

GBAM!

ALL THE MEN THAT HAVE COMMIT SUICIDE OVER PUSSY, DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THE PUSSY ASIDE COLLECTING MORE PRICK?

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE PRICK ASIDE DISCOVERING MORE PUSSY.

LIFE GOES ON...

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ThrillPlus: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by bigcasava1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin
starting with ur daughter or sisters first
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by criuze(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Life goes on
For the brave that says never

With hopes
In earth green Field they sauntered
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Yewandequeen(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
cletz991:
It's a prank .saw Another video where she said it's a prank
are you sure
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
What should I type now sad , whatever you are going through, don't let your fear overcome you, stay strong...
Baba God abet no let suicide come to my mind at any time angry
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DonroxyII: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Femi316:
The government don ban am.... where are they still getting it from.....
Contraband same way they are getting marijuana and other hard drugs !!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Mekas2016(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mental illness is real, some of us really need to be grateful to God for the grace to overcome certain life's challenges. Some people have a low capability to bear such burdens and pain..May her soul rest in peace.really painful.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I

these are d people that have made sniper expensive for cockroach killers
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by zinaunreal(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mumu. As stupid as some nairalanders
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
Mekas2016:
Mental illness is real, some of us really need to be grateful to God for the grace to overcome certain life's challenges. Some people have a low capability to bear such burdens and pain..May her soul rest in peace.really painful.
[/s]

SO, TO DEY SUFFER AND TO COMMIT SUICIDE,WHICH ONE IS HIGH CAPABILITY.

DO U KNOW KILLING YOURSELF IS A VERY DIFFICULT THING TO DO?

IS IT NOT EASIER TO GO TO BED BROKEN HEARTED LIKE THE REST OF US.

WAKE UP AND KEEP GOING, AND GRADUALLY AS THE DAY PASSES, FINDING OTHER INTEREST AND PURPOSE.

LOW CAPABILITY IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO OFF YOURSELF.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Missyajoke(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
franciskaine:
karma waits for nothing. You don't know the true story, so don't conclude. She was naive to have committed suicide for a man. In a world of over 4billion men, you kill yourself cos of one, too bad!

Nawa ohh, who are we to blame now
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ekevwe(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Honestly cry

Hope I am not thinking differently.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lilgabby(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chaaaaai! Eyaaah, may her soul rest in perfect peace.
How I wish women go dey die for me like this everyday shaaa... Chaaai
Ooooyonyon oh
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by FarahAideed: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
If a girls loves you like this , why would you even want to leave Her ..Our Blessings come from the way a particular woman loves us ooo..to succeed in life your woman must love U more than you love her
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANYTHING, WE NO UNDERSTAND, WE GO JUST SAY MENTAL ILLNESS.

DAT GIRL BE U LIKE PERSON WEY DEY CRAZE?

ANYBODY THAT ASK THE YOUNG MAN QUESTION OVER THIS IS A NINCOMPOOP.

THIS IS A NO CASE.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Bamzyriches451: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sorry no RIP to waste
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
If a girls loves you like this , why would you even want to leave Her ..Our Blessings come from the way a particular woman loves us ooo..to succeed in life your woman must love U more than you love her

WHO TELL U SHE LOVE HIM?

NA SO DEM DEY TAKE LOVE?

I DON WARN UNA ABOUT FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN AND HIS LIES.

UNA NO GO HEAR.

U CANNOT CLAIM LOVE AND COMMIT MURDER, EVEN AGAINST YOURSSELF.

MBA, DAT IS NOT LOVE.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
IF UNA CALL THIS ONE LOVE, WAT IF SHE SLAUGHTERED HIM INSTEAD, WILL IT STILL BE LOVE?

NA BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE UNA, I DEY LOCK MY ROOM DOOR BEFORE I SLEEP, TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART.

THE WHITE MAN HAVE SOLD U PEOPLE SO MUCH LIES.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Focusmind: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Parents should watch the girl child. Once they start becoming teen, pay close attention to their emotional needs and what they do.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by cletz991(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes
Yewandequeen:
are you sure
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
hammer3x:

WHO TELL U SHE LOVE HIM?

NA SO DEM DEY TAKE LOVE?

I DON WARN UNA ABOUT FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN AND HIS LIES.

UNA NO GO HEAR.

U CANNOT CLAIM LOVE AND COMMIT MURDER, EVEN AGAINST YOURSSELF.

MBA, DAT IS NOT LOVE.

She loved him dude trust me ...
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

She loved him dude trust me ...

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST QUICK, NA YOUR TYPE THEY KILL PEOPLE, BLAME LOVE.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
Shut up there! Can you compare the rate of girls decieving men to men decieving girls? Some of you people that smoke shit from Bobriskys nyash should be careful! Idiats! Anytime something happens you rush to condemn your gender. Haba na!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by FarahAideed: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
hammer3x:

SEE A PSYCHIATRIST QUICK, NA YOUR TYPE THEY KILL PEOPLE, BLAME LOVE.

Not me ..I never fall in love ..I have an IQ above 150 and we can't fall in love ever. WTF is love
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by debbydams(f): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
I really feel for her cry cry..going tru heart break from someone u deeply love is very hard, she no see half of what Iv bn tru tho,and I'm still alive..I'm strong ...Rip to her
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lieutgood(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
slimfit1:
She died for nothing the guy will only worry for few days then after another girl.
I guess by now the guy has already mounted another Kpekus while the mourning continues...
This damn life isn't worth the stress...trust me
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by jabojafa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
All the things PMB promised Nigerians during his campaign how many has he fulfilled and how many people have drank sniper because he didn't?
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
debbydams:
I really feel for her cry cry..going tru heart break from someone u deeply love is very hard, she no see half of what Iv bn tru tho,and I'm still alive..I'm strong ...Rip to her

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IF NOT FOR THE WHITE MAN BRAIN WASHING AFRICANS.

THE BRAIN WASHING IS TOO MUCH, ABEG.

SO, WAITING WE GO CALL THIS ONE NOW?

JULIET ABI NA ROMEO?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Newbielearner(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
MARKone:
I find it strange, why people will decide to take their live because of a failed relationship, a relationship?!, except that person has some phycological problem. The tendency is there, that you can still meet a better person.

Brother, pray not to be disappointed by someone you have both planned your future together. Someone you also take comfort in.

To be disappointed by someone you truly love can break you, if you don't have the spiritual or the mental strength to handle it.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by hammer3x: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
AFRICANS ARE GIFTED WITH BIG BOOTY AND BIG DICKS

WE HAVE HUGE SEX APPETITE.

WE ENJOY OURSELVES AND MARRY MANY WIVES, LIKE KING SOLOMON.

MEN WERE NOT EXPECTED TO BE MONOPOLISED BY ONE WOMAN, AT EXPENSE OF OTHER WOMEN NOT FINDING A MATE.

THE EARLIER WE RETURN TO OUR AFRICAN VALUE AND DAMN THE WHITE MAN, THE BETTER FOR US.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by anungangampu: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
She go don use the boy boast wella. money, better mouth, big prick and fame can cause this to Any girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.