Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77705 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think Sniper should have an antidote, or they should change their formula or it should be completely ban ....see how this fine lady just get wasted.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Testimony1988(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
She was really ignorant of her actions.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MilitaryLady(f): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
tishbite41:

Shut up, once again

Idiot wey bandit go waste
na your number dey that your signature abi?
Don't worry I'm watching you on this forum.
To track you and label you as ESN/Unknown gunmen sef too small for me.
Like I said Don't worry I'm watching you on this forum
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Cherub001(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
as in eh all these ipob girls wey no dey get sense
Hello beautiful militia, I my,taking a very huge risk
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by int0x80(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Damn, such a beautiful young lady.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by goldman777: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
I guess the guy stopped paying her bills and she saw life worthless if not what will make an average money loving naija girl commit suicide for a guy if she has plenty atm anyway she is still very young looks under20 can't rule out juvenile delinquency

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Babatunde7109(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
davekata:
You might not understand the weight of depression, even from the littlest of things, until you wear that shoe.

The consolation at all times should be the awareness that, 1001 people have experienced worse yet they overcame.

Depression this, depression that. Can we just try to stop making ‘depression’ sound like a death sentence already. It’s just a health condition, not a death sentence.

Countless of times, I have found myself in conditions that can be likened to depression. But in all those times, I have never for once thought about committing suicide. Never! (Shey dis life wey too sweet. Abeg.)

However, people have now deem it fit to make suicide a consequence of depression. Because Mr A was said to have committed suicide due to depression, Mr B has to do same because he’s depressed too. That’s the pattern people now follow. Even with the slightest of depression symptoms.

The other day, it was a final year student in a Nigerian university who committed suicide because he had a carryover in his final year. They accounted it to depression.

Now, a fully grown, beautiful girl just committed suicide and depression is to blame again! To me, this lady’s case is far from depression — it is sheer stupidity.

#Depression is not a death sentence!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ashawopikin(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
What if I tell her and she comes to my house and commit the suicide nko?
lock your door grin she must not commit suicide in us house
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by smallsmall: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

Ask No Question, and you shall be TOLD NO LIE!
Girls too should stop pressurising Guys to Promise them Heaven and Earth
Iphone was what took the Virginity of many, many Ladies! undecided

May her Parents find Comfort in the Holy Spirit
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by smallsmall: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
jackcanfield:
I think Sniper should have an antidote, or they should change their formula or it should be completely ban ....see how this fine lady just get wasted.

Wetin, it is not Sniper's problem naah.
The only folks that l know, who want Sniper banned, are those Cockroaches and other Rodents in the neighbourhood. grin grin
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Chinehz(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
If she had listened to the world of God she wouldn't have dated unless she is ready for marriage ..... Until that age when the brain is developed enough to handle disappointment .....

Until that age you are self aware to know your happiness and sadness is solely determined by you...... Until that age you can handle the upside and downside of life.....

Until that age you stop being entitled to anybody's trust, loyalty and promise ..........

Relationship is not meant for Kids !! ..... Adult would cry and Move one as one of the loses of life ..........

Mental health must be protected.... never give your all nor sow your soul to any endeavour !
Exactly right

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by poweredcom(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stupid beech went to drink poison ...because of a relationship dat won't even help.her future ode ...may u perish in ur grave more n more ...
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Snitch24(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin

Lmao
Dokpemu
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by PRESlDENT2003: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Born2winnx:
We need More redpills
I need your connections bro.... Poverty don tire me
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by princewarri1985: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Will you keep your mouth shut there! Small boy, wetin you know? You never see anything for life, just pray you dont find yourself in her shoes someday! I know your type, your type go even do worst and na your type dey wash pant for woman, small boy wey never see life
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Mandrake20(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
that video is a prank. d idiot made another video telling me that d video she made was for fun. i have the video she's not dead.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by davekata: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Depression this, depression that. Can we just try to stop making ‘depression’ sound like a death sentence already. It’s just a health condition, not a death sentence.

Countless of times, I have found myself in conditions that can be likened to depression. But in all those times, I have never for once thought about committing suicide. Never! (Shey dis life wey too sweet. Abeg.)

However, people have now deem it fit to make suicide a consequence of depression. Because Mr A was said to have committed suicide due to depression, Mr B has to do same because he’s depressed too. That’s the pattern people now follow. Even with the slightest of depression symptoms.

The other day, it was a final year student in a Nigerian university who committed suicide because he had a carryover in his final year. They accounted it to depression.

Now, a fully grown, beautiful girl just committed suicide and depression is to blame again! To me, this lady’s case is far from depression — it is sheer stupidity.

#Depression is not a death sentence!!!

Who ever said depression was a death sentence? Or is it that you’re too lazy to think so you understand whatever I wrote?

Don’t mock a pain you don’t understand. Cross over the thin line of hope into hopeless then let’s see what will become of you (now that is what i implied in the first instance).

If you still can’t get my point, I can’t help you.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Mandrake20(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
smallsmall:

She's very much alive o

Ask No Question, and you shall be TOLD NO LIE!
Girls too should stop pressurising Guys to Promise them Heaven and Earth
Iphone was what took the Virginity of many, many Ladies! undecided

May her Parents find Comfort in the Holy Spirit
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by imoni1010: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Get out
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by LyfeJennings(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Samfloxin:

Hmmmmm
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by imoni1010: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2021
You make sense before
Let me tell u something nothing will happen to the guy
Do you know if she have break other guys heart in the past
Now they break your heart you kill yourself
But how come i cant see the broken pieces of the heart
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by gwama: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2021
If Alex Ekkubo don't suicide him after his fiancée break up and announced this in social media, why do you suicide you because your fiancé break up?? cool
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by imagrg(m): 4:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Hope you will all learn from this irrational mistake?

Disappointment opens the door to another appointment.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Femi316: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2021
You are right.... tnx
DonroxyII:
Na we go save ourselves of course if we are serious to do it ... God will definitely lend a hand because God ain't that cheap !

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by lebete3000: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Samfloxin:

If nobody tells them those things, they'll still kill themselves out of depression.

Atleast let them hear it once in a while even if it's a lie.

Woman no want truth abeg.

Imagine babe wey I dey straff, dey tell her sey na cruise we dey catch oh make she no think am oh. She persist, dey continue dey think sey she go fit use pussy and better cooking catch me.

Till I scatter the place finish, na when she realise sey this guy no dey send am oh, she no come dey pick call again.

Women no want truth abeg.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Dashlish12: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Dozis:
I wish I have her courage
. Pls dont and be good and kindly remember we all loves you
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nktessy(f): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations to her. Now her so called boyfriend can now move on smoothly while she rot in hell
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by millionboi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
wat abt ur father and brothers
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by jocy21: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.