Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77701 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omo which kind thing be this now....

This life way sweet like wetin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Curious345: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Useless generation
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Curious345: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
15yr old 9ja girls already Had enough sex than my 89yr old granny.

9ja babes worst anywhere

7 Likes

Zero morals..

Southern girls are just too corrupt and Lamba destroyed

4 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Le2money(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Did she take it with bread or what? Joking grin grin.

Even though taking your life should not be the solution to dis as a saying that " Wen one door closes, better one opens ".....if she had remain alive, perfect man will surely come her way someday ....RIP cry cry

allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
No matter what, suicide is never an option.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lightorder: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
He decides to leave you, just move on. You have been delivered from one yeye boyfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by AutoChick4U(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kai!! This happens when you make someone your all and all. Please let's try to be emotionally strong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Wazirinjos12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
It might be that the guy promised her heaven while she was still on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
hell fire sure for her be that..
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DonroxyII: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
If she had listened to the world of God she wouldn't have dated unless she is ready for marriage ..... Until that age when the brain is developed enough to handle disappointment .....

Until that age you are self aware to know your happiness and sadness is solely determined by you...... Until that age you can handle the upside and downside of life.....

Until that age you stop being entitled to anybody's trust, loyalty and promise ..........

Relationship is not meant for Kids !! ..... Adult would cry and Move one as one of the loses of life ..........

Mental health must be protected.... never give your all nor sow your soul to any endeavour !

7 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Femi316: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
If only the government can increase the price of this product to #10,000 lemme see if people go still dey take the life.... rubbish
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Heffalump(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fake love. Love that ends in banging only, that one na love?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
relationship na by force? I won't be surprised if this girl is saying NO to other guys out dere. Who commits suicide cos of one dude in a sack of over 4billion men in the world?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol, this one na small pikin na.
She thought life was rosy and all, and at the end she and her prince charming would get married. Smh. Her parent's loss though. Life would move on, even for the supposed boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by riczy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Madness everywhere! Well nothing is worth dieing for!
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

Take it or leave it. Most girls or guys mean what they say to one another. Like any other things, relationship palaver can set in.

My ex would always tell me not to swear with either God or anything when it comes to romantic relationship, as it may taste sweet in the morning & turn sour in the evening.

The most important thing is to keep moving,,,, life continues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lugianostar(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hell fire rejoice over a new intake .....!

We should know how to manage rejection resulting from pressure or stress.

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by McOluOmo: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nonsense and buhari

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
...and I would have loved her better than her ex. Maybe the guy get money, that's why

8 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
That's why people need to have minds of their own.
She didn't know how to love life all by herself, she didn't know how to enjoy life alone. If you can't love life alone then you can't truly love life because when the person leaves you, you become broken and devastated. I don't know whether to feel pity for her, I guess I do.
THIS VIDEO DETAILS IN 5 STEPS HOW TO LOOK BETTER AND MORE PRESENTABLE. IT IS OUR QUEST TO BE BETTER VERSIONS OF OURSELVES, HENCE, THE NEED TO PUT IN EFFORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYXx5zjLks

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lamasta(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
A beautiful young lady like this just gone like that.....
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by omoadeleye(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
I dey single and this one dey commit suicide.

Koburu

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by lichocho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
Foolish broad just died for nothing! grin

The nigga should go and have an orgy and enjoy the rest of his years in peace, wealth and harmony. cool
u sure say na she willingly drink am?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Gfskw: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
These kids should be in school not having boyfriends

Do they know what it means to be a man

A boy that can’t even feed himself under 28 shouldn’t be in a relationship until he is ready for marriage parents should raise their kids right

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Slickest(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
I'm sorry but girls know men will say anything to keep them, they will cheat and mess up. I think this particular girl is dumb, killing ur self over a tweep who is actually somewhere thinking of how to break another heart.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Life that other people are fighting for in ICUs all over the world, this one drank sniper because of man.
I just weak for the story. Fine girl like her for that matter, wey guys go dey chyke wella. I won't be surprised if the dude is a yahoo guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
too bad
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by GTCO: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

Karma is a stupid idea
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Thereddevil: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Best way to report her boyfriend to God..

I feel sorry for the girl
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by dtruth50: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
That is life. Some are willing to live at all cost, while some do not value it

3 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ipobarethieves: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
sad Useless girl.They'll still flog her spirit yonder sad.Dumb girl sad angry.As for u peepz that Sabi use and dump pipu anyhow,u go meet witch one day/dump Baba pikin sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.