Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (15965 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Your question is what we’ll call a non sequitur because it makes no sense and doesn’t follow the way of reasoning in this discussion.
The question was, you can honor someone you don’t worship, but can you worship someone you don’t honor? Only requires yes or no.

Olodo!!! it does. The fact that honoring Jesus equates to honoring Jehovah but honoring my king on earth has nothing to do with honoring Jehovah makes a very big difference in context
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
My friend don't mind Maximus and DappaD, you've won a bigger trophy today for this wonderful argument! cheesy
freshboi88:

Hahaha....see dem they can't answer a simple question. Does Honoring my earthly father equate to Honoring Jehovah?because honoring Jesus equates to honoring the Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend don't mind Maximus and DappaD, you've won a bigger trophy today for this wonderful argument! cheesy

I can't remember having this debate with u. U jumped into the arguement. So if u r too dull for the debate y not crawl back into the hole u came from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Chai he don vex again! grin

freshboi88:

I can't remember having this debate with u. U jumped into the arguement. So if u r too dull for the debate y not crawl back into the hole u came from.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Your question is what we’ll call a non sequitur because it makes no sense and doesn’t follow the way of reasoning in this discussion.
The question was, you can honor someone you don’t worship, but can you worship someone you don’t honor? Only requires yes or no.

The answer to your question is the answer to this question which u would provide.

Can u sesperate honoring Jehovah and worshipping Him?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

The answer to your question is the answer to this question which u would provide.

God never ask us to worship any of His servants but we must honour them as His representatives! wink
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

The Father called humans " God's " as well. The question remains: Unlike Jesus calling the Father MY God , is there anywhere the Father address Jesus as " My God " ? The scripture you quoted never said My God.

Emphasis on " MY "
Trinitarians framed Hebrews 1:8 to suit their DELUSION.
Masoretic Text of Psalms 45:6-7 is the proof of Trinitarian DELUSION @ Hebrews 1:8.

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

Yes.
Triune deities devotees can be obedient children who later become adults who care for their aged parents.

But do Triune deities devotees worship JEHOVAH God?
No.

Triune deities devotees worship 3 Gods.

Your parents maybe idol worshippers but you obey them, you are honoring Jehovah.
Obey your parents is His Command.
But, you worship the ancestors of your parents.
Are you worshipping JEHOVAH God?
No.

Worship and Honor has a huge gulf.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
is like saying is your spirit alive

Or saying is your spirit part of man, is it that you actually find it hard to understand how you are created

#2.
God is the father the son the holy spirit all in God.

Man is body soul and spirit all inside man.
#1.
Did God say so at Genesis 2:7?

Hismasterpiece, your Trinitarian friend, won't accept your claim.
Janosky rejects it.
John 20:17, Jesus Christ taught me.
grin grin

Simple question.
"Is Jesus the God of his Father?
This girl come here dey type GIBBERISH.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I'll as you some questions to put this argument to rest and please answer them honestly.

1. Who was God referring to when He said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'

2. What do you have to say about these scriptures -

Act_13:2. As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them." (Does a force speak)?

Act 8:29. Then the Spirit said to Philip, "Go near and overtake this chariot."

Act_10:19 While Peter thought about the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Behold, three men are seeking you.

Do they or do they not show that the Holy Spirit is a person? Isn't it only people that speak?

There are other scriptures like John 16:7-8, John 16:13-15 where Jesus refers to the Holy Spirit as He or Him. But i won't post them. You can check them out for yourself.

However, please answer my question honestly.

Bros, Why do you repeat your question I have responded to?
According to Genesis, what did God create Last?
Who were the eye Witnesses of the last Creature?
Job 38:4-7..
Bros,study diligently and receive SENSE.

2[i].
@ Acts 13:2. 8:29. 10:19, Luke reported what God's finger inspired him to write.
In your Bible,everything attributed to holy spirit was reported by someone else.
Bros,Why?[/i]

You dodge the question I asked you earlier.
I ask you again:
Exodus 33:15-20, Jehovah had a one on one conversation with Moses.
Matthew 16:13-17, Jesus had one on one conversation with Peter.
Bros, who is the person, chapter & verse of any one on one conversation/chat with holy spirit?
Make we see am. Give the proof.

Your phone speaks,is it a person?
Your TV speaks,is it a person?
Your Radio speaks,is it a person?

Romans 8:16,26 KJV says "spirit itself".
It is the same SENSE we understand John 16:13-15.
Every Greek student knows that spirit (Greek pneuma ) has no gender.
For this reason, your KJV says "spirit itself" @Romans8:16,26.
Greek words for "Guide/Helper/Advocate" is Masculine gender, that is why John 16:13-15, personified spirit as "him/he."
Go ahead and confirm oooo

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Janosky:

Yes.
Triune deities devotees can be obedient children who later become adults who care for their aged parents.

But do Triune deities devotees worship JEHOVAH God?
No.

Triune deities devotees worship 3 Gods.

Your parents maybe idol worshippers but you obey them, you are honoring Jehovah.
Obey your parents is His Command.
But, you worship the ancestors of your parents.
Are you worshipping JEHOVAH God?
No.

Worship and Honor has a huge gulf.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. So genuflecting before Jehovah would that be considered honour or worship ?

2. Greeting and saying thank you to Jehovah for all that has been provided you, would that be considered honour or worship ?

3. Songs of praise and thanksgiving to Jehovah would that be considered honour or worship ?

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

So answer this question. When u Honor Jehovah, u r not worshipping him ?

I believe you are knowledgeable enough to take the dictionary and check the meaning of honor. Kindly do, it answers that question.

Secondly, that Greek word doesn't denote worship. If it does, we would be worshipping our parents.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

I believe you are knowledgeable enough to take the dictionary and check the meaning of honor. Kindly do, it answers that question.

Secondly, that Greek word doesn't denote worship. If it does, we would be worshipping our parents.

Dnt shift the arguement to parents......that verse was talking about Jehovah.

Pls differentiate between honoring Jehovah and Worshipping Jehovah.

1. When u prostrate n fall face down before Jehovah is it honour or worship?

2. When u sing songs of thanksgiving and praises to Jehovah is it honour or worship ?

3. When u speak words of praise and thanksgiving to Jehovah is it honor or worship?

Answer these questions and see your delusion

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

Dnt shift the arguement to parents......that verse was talking about Jehovah.

Pls differentiate between honoring Jehovah and Worshipping Jehovah.

2. When u sing songs of thanksgiving and praises to Jehovah is it honour or worship ?

3. When u speak words of praise and thanksgiving to Jehovah is it honor or worship?

Answer these questions and see your delusion

If you paid attention , I demonstrated earlier with proof that the Greek word for Honor as it applies to Jehovah , was also applied to parents . That Greek word does not mean worship. English doesn't support your view as well. It's a futile effort at ignorance Sir.

Here is a challenge: Prove that the Greek word translated honor means worship and we will end this discussion. !

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

If you paid attention , I demonstrated earlier with proof that the Greek word for Honor as it applies to Jehovah , was also applied to parents . That Greek word does not mean worship. English doesn't support your view as well. It's a futile effort at ignorance Sir.

Here is a challenge: Prove that the Greek word translated honor means worship and we will end this discussion. !

These are things people do n I believe u do. So answer this question.

Your refusal to answer these questions shows how slimy n slippery u r just like the serpent.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

These are things people do n I believe u do. So answer this question.

Your refusal to answer these questions shows how slimy n slippery u r just like the serpent.

The questions are stupid cos they reveal a low IQ, I respect facts , not emotions. Honor and worship are not the same thing. only an ignorant person mix them.

I pose a challenge. Show me worship in the
meaning of the Greek word translated honor and I will end this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

The questions are stupid cos they reveal a low IQ, I respect facts , not emotions. Honor and worship are not the same thing. only an ignorant person mix them.

I pose a challenge. Show me worship in the
meaning of the Greek word translated honor and I will end this discussion.

If they represent a low IQ then u shouldn't have a problem answering them would u. I ask again

Help us unmix them bros

All I am asking u to do is differentiate between honoring and worshipping Jehovah using the questions I asked u.

If u can't, then is it not evident u have a lower IQ
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

If they represent a low IQ then u shouldn't have a problem answering them would u. I ask again

Help us unmix them bros

All I am asking u to do is differentiate between honoring and worshipping Jehovah using the questions I asked u.

If u can't, then is it not evident u have a lower IQ

I can't because the Evidence speaks for itself. This is why you run from my challenge,

The word in English and Greek does not mean worship. CASE CLOSED.

I will like to know your view anyway about your questions though
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

I can't because the Evidence speaks for itself. This is why you run from my challenge,

The word in English and Greek does not mean worship. CASE CLOSED.

I will like to know your view anyway about your questions though

Ole......use the evidence that speaks for itself to answer the questions. You say there is a difference between honour and worship.

So tell us the diff using these examples. Notice this applies to Jehovah

It is only a fool that doesn't know that the meaning of a word can define different things when used in different context

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

Ole......use the evidence that speaks for itself to answer the questions. You say there is a difference between honour and worship.

So tell us the diff using these examples. Notice this applies to Jehovah

It is only a fool that doesn't know that the meaning of a word can define different things when used in different context

Okay show me with evidence: One English dictionary or Greek Concordance that says The word translated Honor can mean Worship ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Barristter07:

Okay show me with evidence: One English dictionary or Greek Concordance that says The word translated Honor can mean Worship ?

The answer steers u right in d face

Differentiate between honor n worship with these examples

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

The answer steers u right in d face

Differentiate between honor n worship with these examples

No. use An English dictionary. Or a Greek concordance.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Barristter07:

No. use An English dictionary. Or a Greek concordance.

I should use an English dictionary to differentiate between honor n worship in the examples I gave u.

Well lemme put u out of your misery.

In all three examples.....we see a mixture between honor and worship.

While you are right that honor and worship are two different words and have different meaning when used for other beings

But when used for Jehovah both are intertwined. They cannot be separated. This is why I say so

1. Falling face down to created beings would be seen as honor but for Jehovah it is seen as both honor and worship.

2. Singing songs of praise and thanksgiving to created beings would be seen as honor but for Jehovah it is seen as both honor and worship

I know your brain cannot really take this but fault my logic if u can

John 5:23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Jehovah says the only way to give him this kind of honor that is intertwined with worship of him is if u give it to the son. @bold number 2. For if u say that kind of honour is reserved for Jehovah alone then u are a liar, s child of satan. For honoring the son in that way is honoring Jehovah automatically.

Showing their unity. Showing that they are one and eternally inseparable.

Hope u have learnt today
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God never ask us to worship any of His servants but we must honour them as His representatives! wink

John 5:23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, Why do you repeat your question I have responded to?
According to Genesis, what did God create Last?
Who were the eye Witnesses of the last Creature?
Job 38:4-7..

Bros,study diligently and receive SENSE.

2[i].
@ Acts 13:2. 8:29. 10:19, Luke reported what God's finger inspired him to write.
In your Bible,everything attributed to holy spirit was reported by someone else.
Bros,Why?[/i]

You dodge the question I asked you earlier.
I ask you again:
Exodus 33:15-20, Jehovah had a one on one conversation with Moses.
Matthew 16:13-17, Jesus had one on one conversation with Peter.
Bros, who is the person, chapter & verse of any one on one conversation/chat with holy spirit?
Make we see am. Give the proof.

Your phone speaks,is it a person?
Your TV speaks,is it a person?
Your Radio speaks,is it a person?

Romans 8:16,26 KJV says "spirit itself".
It is the same SENSE we understand John 16:13-15.
Every Greek student knows that spirit (Greek pneuma ) has no gender.
For this reason, your KJV says "spirit itself" @Romans8:16,26.
Greek words for "Guide/Helper/Advocate" is Masculine gender, that is why John 16:13-15, personified spirit as "him/he."
Go ahead and confirm oooo

Lol. So you're saying thatGod and angels have a shared Image and all humans are made in the image of angels? Lol..

The Spirit itself is an error in translation... The gree says the Spirit Himself... You can check for confirmation at blueletterbible.org..

I've already given you one on one conversations with the Holy Spirit in acts na isn't that enough..

As for the Bible calling the Holy Spirit God's finger i don't have an answer to that, but that doesn't mean I'll just jump to the conclusion that He's not a person..

Bro, there are more scriptures that suggest that The Holy Spirit is a person than there are that suggest otherwise... show me at least 10 scriptures that suggest that He is a force and I'll show you more..
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

John 5:23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

Let everyone honour the representative sent by the President because whoever dishonour the representative surely dishonour the one who sent him.

Does the above makes any sense to you?

God said whoever touches His servant is like touching His eyeballs {Zechariah 2:8} so do you think God's prophets are literally God's eyeballs?

Well if you must know what you quoted simply means whoever dishonour God's servants dishonour God Himself who sent them!

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Compare to what Jesus said here: John 17

“I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" :6

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me" :8

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them" :26

Jesus told us that Jehovah is his own father and our father, his God and our God {John 20:17} so we must honour God's servants as God's representatives but WORSHIP belongs only to JEHOVAH! Mark 12:29
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let everyone honour the representative sent by the President because whoever dishonour the representative surely dishonour the one who sent him.

God said whoever touches His servant is like touching His eyeballs {Zechariah 2:8} so do you think God's prophets are literally God's eyeballs?

Well if you must know what you quoted simply means whoever dishonour God's servants dishonour God Himself who sent them!

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

“I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" :6

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me" :8

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them" :26

Jesus told us that Jehovah is his own father and our father, his God and our God {John 20:17} so we must honour God's servants as God's representatives but WORSHIP belongs only to JEHOVAH! Mark 12:29

Worship belongs to only Jehovah, true. Even Jesus said so -
Mat_4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"

But Jesus was worshiped -
Mat 2:2 saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him."

Mat_2:11 And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

But why didn't Jesus reject worship?
Mat_8:2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean."

Mat_9:18 While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, "My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live."

Mat_14:33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."

Mat_15:25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"

Mat_28:9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him.

Mat_28:17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

Mar_5:6 When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him.

Luk_24:52 And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy,

Joh_9:38 Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.

Paul referred to Jesus as God -

Tit_2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

What do you have to say concerning these scriptures? Isn't the truth about Jesus glaringly obvious?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
freshboi88:

I should use an English dictionary to differentiate between honor n worship in the examples I gave u.

Well lemme put u out of your misery.

In all three examples.....we see a mixture between honor and worship.

While you are right that honor and worship are two different words and have different meaning
when used for other beings

The bold is the plain Truth. The crossed out phrase was inserted by you to save your shame. And I will show you why it's not scriptural in the next message .

But when used for Jehovah both are intertwined. They cannot be separated. This is why I say so

1. Falling face down to created beings would be seen as honor but for Jehovah it is seen as both honor and worship.

2. Singing songs of praise and thanksgiving to created beings would be seen as honor but for Jehovah it is seen as both honor and worship

I know your brain cannot really take this but fault my logic if u can

John 5:23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Jehovah says the only way to give him this kind of honor that is intertwined with worship of him is if u give it to the son. @bold number 2. For if u say that kind of honour is reserved for Jehovah alone then u are a liar, s child of satan. For honoring the son in that way is honoring Jehovah automatically.

Showing their unity. Showing that they are one and eternally inseparable.

Hope u have learnt today

John 4:23 says True Worshippers will worship the Father.

According to you, To reserve Worship for Jehovah alone is to be a child of Satan. You just categorized Jesus as a child of certain for saying that is exactly what true worshippers will do.

Jesus expose you for saying honor and worship when applied to the Father means the same thing. If they meant the same thing , John 5:23 would not have said the son should be honored like the Father since Worship is reserved for only the Father.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Honor not worship. Are you guys ignorant of English language ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Mat_4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"

Mat 2:2 saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him."

Mat_2:11 And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Mat_8:2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean."

Mat_9:18 While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, "My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live."

Mat_14:33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."

Mat_28:9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him.

Tit_2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

What do you have to say concerning these scriptures? Isn't the truth about Jesus glaringly obvious?

Daniel was worshipped too, I guess he is God .

" Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him. " - Daniel 2:46 King James Bible

The same Greek word was applied to other humans but worship wasn't used, it was translated differently , why ?

That answer will tell you why what you quote above is a wrong translation. And if you say Daniel 2:46 quoted above is wrong, say why
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Point
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
You can learn the truth only when you're open minded but when you've gotten some preconceived thought/opinion then no matter what you see you'll continue to support your opinion! smiley

All what you quoted are the works of trinitarians who misinterpreted God's word, the word they translated into WORSHIP means HONOUR or OBEISANCE just as King Nebuchadnezzar did before Daniel! Daniel 2:46

Of course what the King did there should be called WORSHIP because apart from bowing before Daniel the King offered presents and INCENSE to Daniel!

Now ask yourself is Daniel Jehovah?
Did Jehovah asked anyone to worship Daniel?

People often honour anyone through whom God performs supernatural signs that's exactly what those people did before Jesus.
But God Himself said from heaven:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5b

Note that JEHOVAH didn't say "worship him" rather what He said was "listen to him" and since Jesus himself has spoken saying his father is the one to be worshiped whoever think that worshiping Jesus will earn them a favour are threading on the part of destruction! Matthew 15:9

Hismasterpiece:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.