Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) (8146 Views)

How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / Please How Do I Come Out From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by flexydote(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Never use all your money for investment in this Nigeria.
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by NUJABEZ: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

I know how you are feeling right now, and there's a way out of it.

1. Pay your rent first.
2. Pay your rent first.
3. Pay your rent first.
4. Call your creditors and explain that you have difficulty and that they should extend your loan.

The loan companies that you are indebted to are some of the more reasonable companies, so please, email them and ask them to restructure the loan. Make them understand that you cannot pay right now and that the best way for them to get their money back is by working with you to structure a favorable repayment plan.

5. Pay your rent.
6. Pay your rent.

3 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Divoc19(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Can you block your phone number?
I know someone who changed her line cos of embarrassment.
Please don't take loans again be more calculative in your spending.
Imagine you can't even save with all these.

IgiveLadiesBj:

You must be a cold child. Kill my self ontop money I can pay back with time?
Omo nawa for you

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by November24(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Right now I'm so frustrated. I don't know how I got here. It all started when I lost some good amount of money in bad investment.

I have paid up my rent and it's remaining 72K and the lawyer has threatened to throw me out since August but I begged him to wait till September. Now 1st week of September is here and I've not gotten the money.
I have never been in this type of situation before. I'm so afraid.

The worse part is that I'm also owing quite a few loan sharks. Everything is just messed up.
My due date is fast approaching.
Please what should I do. I'm losing focus at work. I'm expecting salary today or tomorrow but won't be enough to cover my debts.

Don't kill urself.

Just flow o.
Flow
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by November24(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Right now I'm so frustrated. I don't know how I got here. It all started when I lost some good amount of money in bad investment.

I have paid up my rent and it's remaining 72K and the lawyer has threatened to throw me out since August but I begged him to wait till September. Now 1st week of September is here and I've not gotten the money.

The worse part is that I'm also owing quite a few loan sharks. Everything is just messed up.
Please what should I do. I'm losing focus at work. I'm expecting salary today or tomorrow but won't be enough to cover my debts.

Loan sharks,let them be,u didn't steal. Even Nigeria is owing

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Rickmann: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

grin
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Rickmann:

Come o bros...your name na Micheal Owen grin

How bro?
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2021
November24:

Loan sharks,let them be,u didn't steal. Even Nigeria is owing
Lool, I gotta pay off my debts
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by November24(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lool, I gotta pay off my debts

U don't want solutions why coming here.
Pay ur rent first.
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Drmkast: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

What if I introduce you to ladies and you'll be paid for bj? undecided

LOL MR BJ INTRODUCE WELA OO
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Kinsmenn(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Never live above your income sir.

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Kinsmenn:

Never live above your income sir.
thanks. Learnt so many lessons.

I've paid my rent though..

Still owing some loan apps. I'll gradually get out of the mess

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
I believe you've got really poor money management skills man

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Virusvetty: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teadavid23:
God will help you through my brother...
The God Almighty that helped me out of debts will help you too. Just have faith. I understand what you're going through rn.

I nearly had heart attack, in fact I thought of suicide. Then, God Almighty showed up and I became free from debt eternally.

Living a debt-free life is really underrated... Chai...
how did u come out.
Tell me please I want to learn from you

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
NelviusGrey:
I believe you've got really poor money management skills man
Very poor money management skills... It' has killed me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.