Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) (8158 Views)

How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / Please How Do I Come Out From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Kenpaly(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I know I'm facing the consequences of my mistakes and mismanagement of funds but not that I give girl money. I didn't spend a substantial amount on women... So what I want now is the way forward.

There's no where else to borrow. The people owing me are not responding
So hw much did u need nairalandas.
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kenpaly:
So hw much did u need nairalandas.

I don't need money from anyone. I got this
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Kenpaly(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Forget about my moniker bro. I'm in trouble. The lawyer made me write an undertaking that I'll pay before 3rd September.
Now I' might be homeless soon plus I don't want embarrasment from these loan sharks cos they do call your contacts if you don't pay up as at when due
Dats why i make 4riends dat can help me financially,dnt u hav 4riend dat can help u?even if it is girls.u can also contact ur family menbers.

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Exkandayee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
iPrevail:
I fit give you sure 5 odds o... Just saying
Ma guy I need 5 odds if 2 say e go enter,
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Teadavid23:
God will help you through my brother...
The God that helped me out of debts will help you. Just have faith.

I nearly had heart attack then God Almighty showed up and I'm free from debt eternally.
Ameeeeeeeen!!

All I have now is HOPE!
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by iPrevail(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Exkandayee:

Ma guy I need 5 odds if 2 say e go enter,

Enter my WhatsApp
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Udoboss(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
I was also a victim....but don't use debt to settle....My Guy You go Lean

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Inspiration007: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sell your phone. Sell your property.

By the way, what did you use all these loans for? Are you a womanizer? You have a leech for a gf? You're a gambler?

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Inspiration007:
Sell your phone. Sell your property.

By the way, what did you use all these loans for? Are you a womanizer? You have a leech for a gf? You're a gambler?
You're not far from the truth.

I can't sell my phone now cos I use it at work. I don't have much properties to sell.

I'm thinking of playing 2 or 3 odds with part of my salary
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Matheusmartin: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
kelechi50:
Use your income to offset ur shark loans and borrow more to offset your rent.

WisDom will nor kee this one..

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I can't sell my phone now cos I use it at work. I don't have much properties to sell.

Sorry about your predicament.
I can give you sure 10000 odds if you are interested
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Sorry about your predicament.
I can give you sure 10000 odds if you are interested
Lol..... Abeg I no wan laugh grin
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I love to see people get rich asap
Sure 15000 odds nko angry
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro
I can give you sure 70,000odds
Tomorrow game
Very sure game
Stake 1k n boom,ur problem disappears
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Franklyfrank300(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's really a pity..

Nigerian like to get money quick quick..

Then end up losing...

Investment is always promised to get you huge amount..but the end you noticed is not worthwhile.

I will give you free video on how to make money online with your smartphone and stable network..

You're not investing just watch the video and apply..

Whatsapp: 08165125994.

It's gonna be fine.
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Damikjay(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Right now I'm so frustrated. I don't know how I got here. It all started when I lost some good amount of money in bad investment.

I have paid up my rent and it's remaining 72K and the lawyer has threatened to throw me out since August but I begged him to wait till September. Now 1st week of September is here and I've not gotten the money.
I have never been in this type of situation before. I'm so afraid.

The worse part is that I'm also owing quite a few loan sharks. Everything is just messed up.
My due date is fast approaching.
Please what should I do. I'm losing focus at work. I'm expecting salary today or tomorrow but won't be enough to cover my debts.
I can help u out sha

Just send me an email.

But pls u are paying back oooo
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Going by your moniker, I know for sure that you won't be of use to our generation!
Do us all a massive favour, grab a bottle of insecticide & do the needful, please undecided

1 Like

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Yonghoord: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please what’s is this guys name

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bro chillax the lawyer won't throw you out, he is doing his work by the way cause he will get 10% after your renewal, so don't panick, tell him that you will pay him in due time but be careful of signatures, call him first. Then find xtra work that you will be doing to ease the debt. Life is too tough

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Kennyprince: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bro u muat not pay those companies, just change your ATM card
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just make sure you don't borrow to pay the debts. Doing that would drag your finance into worse situation.

May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by OgThanos: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Babaibeji2020:
Going by your moniker, I know for sure that you won't be of use to our generation!
Do us all a massive favour, grab a bottle of insecticide & do the needful, please undecided
No naw
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by OgThanos: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yonghoord:
Wetin e do you
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by OgThanos: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Not a good idea to gamble this time.. With the way they've been playing like chicken since last year Corona grin

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by linearity: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Forget about my moniker bro. I'm in trouble. The lawyer made me write an undertaking that I'll pay before 3rd September.
Now I' might be homeless soon plus I don't want embarrasment from these loan sharks cos they do call your contacts if you don't pay up as at when due

Pay your rent first, you need a roof over your head, even if there is no food under the roof to eat.

Then take care of the loan shacks the best you can. If they call any of your friends; that is against the law and invading your privacy, ask your lawyer friend to sue, you will end up with them paying you at the end of the day.

Use google, someone have recently successfully sue them in Nigeria and won…. You can even prosecute the case pro-se, just ask your friends to save their call history, they should also swear affidavit to their encounter with the loan shacks and be willing to testify, the loan shacks guys will not allow it to go to trial, they will beg you to settle out of court.

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by OgThanos: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

What if I introduce you to ladies and you'll be paid for bj? undecided
I might have a friend that is interested. @danielwayne877@gmail.com
Reach out to him via the gmail
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by kramer: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Right now I'm so frustrated. I don't know how I got here. It all started when I lost some good amount of money in bad investment.

I have paid up my rent and it's remaining 72K and the lawyer has threatened to throw me out since August but I begged him to wait till September. Now 1st week of September is here and I've not gotten the money.
I have never been in this type of situation before. I'm so afraid.

The worse part is that I'm also owing quite a few loan sharks. Everything is just messed up.
My due date is fast approaching.
Please what should I do. I'm losing focus at work. I'm expecting salary today or tomorrow but won't be enough to cover my debts.

Anybody can scribble whatever they like on a piece of paper and say its real.

Why don't you provide actual evidence e.g screenshot, so you we know your story is legit? Many people on NL are thirsty for attention these days

2 Likes

Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by kramer: 4:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Yonghoord:

You signed up on NL today just to ask this random question? Why are you interested in finding out?
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Damikjay:

I can help u out sha

Just send me an email.

But pls u are paying back oooo
I appreciate you but no thanks...
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2021
kramer:

Anybody can scribble whatever they like on a piece of paper and day its real.

Why don't you provide actual evidence e.g screenshot, so you we know your story is legit? Many people on NL are thirsty for attention these days
Don't need to prove nada to you.
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

You must be a cold child. Kill my self ontop money I can pay back with time?

Omo nawa for you
Re: How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2021
linearity:

Pay your rent first, to need a roof over your head, even if there is no food to eat.

Then take care of the loan shacks the best you can. If they call any of your friends; that is against the law and invading your privacy, ask your lawyer friend to sue, you will end up with them paying you at the end of the day.

Use google, someone have recently successfully sue them in Nigeria and won…. You can even prosecute the case pro-se, just ask your friends to save their call history, they should also swear affidavit to their encounter with the loan shacks and be willing to testify, the loan shacks guys will not allow it to go to trial, they will beg you to settle out of court.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Toasting, What Next? / The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.