Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (31893 Views)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by ayenale1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
We go give u sperms free of charge no need to pay shishi...receive it

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by lastchild: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
i would've criticize her but ever since I come to the knowledge that life is a choice, my mindset has changed

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's good for her
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
No worries. But seriously, I don't even believe I'm commenting on this story, since it's so irrelevant to my life, but I just wanted to say, let the girl be... there's no need for abuse abeg.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by UnknownT: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
This one is heterophobic.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by CareerBegger: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anything to trend
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by greenguy: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
This girl is completely f*cked up, I don't know why people keep giving her attention.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
She's so much in touch with her masculine side to reason childbirth. I am sure there's a painful case of child abuse in her history.

5 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by WibusJaga: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rubbish. Who cares.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This girl should rest na

She used to be a musician, now she's something even I don't know.

When the devil takes your crown, he will fill your head with foolish ideas that seem to make sense.

How many times has Tems or Chike come out to talk about homo or gay.

When they are doing well...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by neyoohhh: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Always looking for validation and new converts to fill the emptiness and guilt.

Be your gay in peace and stop forcing your view's on others, very aggressive perverted LUNs.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by evy800(f): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Her life her choice cool
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na person come born this one. And to think they told her parents "congrats" when she was born. Smh

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by symbianDON(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Everything is spiritual in Africa!
not only in Africa! There's really nothing in this world that doesn't have it's source from the spiritual.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Guyman02: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She's so much in touch with her masculine side to reason childbirth. I am sure there's a painful case of child abuse in her history.
You may be right, she is troubled, gay talk aside and needs empathy

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
So she's heterophobic?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Too many demons. She brought this to herself, if only she can get help asap.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
samwillyco1:
Is this among those created by GOD in his own image or what ?

Yes, she is.

Though she seems to be going through something hard. Seeing a therapist would be good for her.

We aren't interested in her bedroom business. And if she doesn't want kids, that's fine. Everyone doesn't have to follow the same path. Maybe that was not God's purpose for her.

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by ynwatuzor: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's so Worrying and Painful to see how Satan has Confused so many young men and ladies in these Endtimes .

Many young men and ladies in this Generation are in Dire need of Divine intervention.

My FATHER! Have Mercy, open their eyes to see where they are heading to. May they be Delivered in JESUS Name... Amen
They have reprobate minds ! They are damned already !
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
So she's heterophobic?

Yes. And we talk about homophobia like it's a poisoned chalice.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by God2man2again(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's so Worrying and Painful to see how Satan has Confused so many young men and ladies in these Endtimes .

Many young men and ladies in this Generation are in Dire need of Divine intervention.

My FATHER! Have Mercy, open their eyes to see where they are heading to. May they be Delivered in JESUS Name... Amen

Lord have mercy!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Hamiltonii: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na she go tire. Let aging set in and we go know.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

In life, we all have that phase of self-discovery and it happens differently in people. I wouldn't condemn anybody going through such phases. To her using the platform she's got to make her opinion known is what she prefers.

She’s been blabbing unnecessarily and sometimes incoherently. I feel she needs help or guidance bt I may be wrong and perhaps she’s just expressing herself and we need to show her love and attention till she gets over the phase. Either ways she needs to do the right things to achieve her goals cos nobody knows if she’s still into her music.

That’s my fair assessment bt I hope actual situation isn’t Smtn worse.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by neyoohhh: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes, she is.

Though she seems to be going through something hard. Seeing a therapist would be good for her.

We aren't interested in her bedroom business. And if she doesn't want kids, that's fine. Everyone doesn't have to follow the same path. Maybe that was not God's purpose for her.

Werey , still not making sense.

Oloribuku somebody
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by God2man2again(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Everything is spiritual in Africa!

How long will you continue to cancel the preaching of the word?

You were created by the word, the word came to you and you trampled on it.

How long?

How long?

How long will you continue to despise the preaching of the word of the living God?Remember, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
neyoohhh:

Werey , still not making sense.

Oloribuku somebody

Everything you say to me, is certainly for yourself. Henceforth.

You are the werey, and will never make sense. You're an oloribuku villager.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by ANON333: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
No mind that gay guy
MufasaLion:

She's gay doesn't it's by the devil.

By the way, is Chike gay? I'm seeing that for the first time.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by neyoohhh: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Everything you say to me, is certainly for yourself. Henceforth.

You are the werey, and will never make sense. You're an oloribuku villager.

Ode, you don't have my exposure and education.

Everything you write irks me , no value system, philosophy .

Eranko, woe betide the unlucky person that puts you under their roof.
Animal.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
God2man2again:

How long will you continue to cancel the preaching of the word?

You were created by the word, the word came to you and you trampled on it.

How long?

How long?

How long will you continue to despise the preaching of the word of the living God, remember, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Your preaching sucks.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Vireani79: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
But your unfortunate parents had a lesbian in their home
Smh
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
symbianDON:
not only in Africa! There's really nothing in this world that doesn't have it's source from the spiritual.

Wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.