Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (31764 Views)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

She’s been blabbing unnecessarily and sometimes incoherently. I feel she needs help or guidance bt I may be wrong and perhaps she’s just expressing herself and we need to show her love and attention till she gets over the phase. Either ways she needs to do the right things to achieve her goals cos nobody knows if she’s still into her music.

That’s my fair assessment bt I hope actual situation isn’t Smtn worse.

Lol

The thing about doing what you love doing such as music is not about the money you make from it only. It's about the passion and opportunity to be able to make it when you want.

I bet she's happy with herself because she's doing what pleases her.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Masterkernel1: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This girl should rest na

She used to be a musician, now she's something even I don't know.

When the devil takes your crown, he will fill your head with foolish ideas that seem to make sense.

How many times has Tems or Chike come out to talk about homo or gay.

When you listen to her lyrics, you will surely notice she's being torn apart by forces beyond her.

Didn't notice she's quite a good Musician, till I had to go through a whole lot of list of songs she sang.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by The5DME(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=105328560]Na person come born this one. And to think they told her parents "congrats" when she was born. Smh[/quote][/s]
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
neyoohhh:

Ode, you don't have my exposure and education.

Everything you write irks me , no value system, philosophy .

Eranko, woe betide the unlucky person that puts you under their roof.
Animal.

LMAO. Exposure? Look at how you post like a bedraggled gutter rat. Sandcastle builder.

One can only pity the slutt&ish bit_ch that is putting up with your dog self. She must be cursed to know a thing like you.

You are stupid, but you have no one to tell you. They can only feel the constant pains of your unending idiocy.

Quote till kingdom come, you're only heaping those coals on your senseless head.

The resident bickering pseudo-man. You bore and disgust all at once.

Man by p_enis, woman by action.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by AuroraB(f): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is that not the once acclaimed YBNL Princess?
This one threw away a career to pursue iberiberism.
She thought this was America where LGBTQ+ are taken seriously.

Why is she complaining now?
You chose to be whatever you want to be.
Learn to deal with the consequences.

Ayra Starr of yesterday is now way bigger than you.
Spits.
I thought that was exclusive to one former governor laidat cheesy
But true in this ovwasa girl grin sad

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Sterope(f): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nah. From her point of view, you can understand where she is coming from. Flip the heterosexual for the homosexual, this is exactly what many heterosexuals say as well.

TarOrfeeek:

It's not about sexuality.

She seems to have been involved in drugs and hedonism.

Something like what that Will Smith son was going through.

Of course you can be gay and still hone your craft to the highest possible level.

Burna Boy is a hemp smoker who has gone on to win a Grammy Award

Airboy smokes the same hemp, but he's not at that level.

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by neyoohhh: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. Exposure? Look at how you post like a bedraggled gutter rat. Sandcastle builder.

One can only pity the slutt&ish bit_ch that is putting up with your dog self. She must be cursed to know a thing like you.

You are stupid, but you have no one to tell you. They can only feel the constant pains of your unending idiocy.

Quote till kingdom come, you're only heaping coals on your senseless head.

The resident bickering pseudo-man. You bore and disgust all at once.

Man by p_enis, woman by action.

Did I ask you out?

What's your business with my manhood.

Olosho 10 kobo forming woke, if only you knew .

Your papa was a bitch of a man, that's why he raised a stupid Ill mannered LovePeddler.

Your continuous mention of dog only shows your obsession with fucking them, keep barking, you go soon born animal.

I'm ready for you today . Try me.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by erubati: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
I really do not blame her
Na the idiot wey come post her matter from her own private page come here make we dey discuss about gay matters here.
But am not surprised though
Nairaland is full of SHIT

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's clear you desire to have children.. but your lesbian partner can't give you a child. Marry a man. Yield to nature and God..
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Lama70(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abeg na wetin be her work?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by benson81(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abeg make una leave us with the girl matter abeg. Serious and grave things are happening in Nigeria yet we are being bothered with what a les-bian does with her life.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Something like what that Will Smith son was going through.
The young Smith wasn't doing drugs bro. His condition was caused by nutritional imbalance after he turned vegan.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

The thing about doing what you love doing such as music is not about the money you make from it only. It's about the passion and opportunity to be able to make it when you want.

I bet she's happy with herself because she's doing what pleases her.

Bt she doesn’t look or sound happy. undecided

Everything looks cryptic.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by DoctorStylish: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Her choice though. This particular girl is full of shit grin. The last time I checked she was signed by Olamide and then all of a sudden she has been talking about alot of unnecessary, offPOINT and toxic stuffs. She think being gay makes her special or much more modernized maybe in other countries but not Nigeria .Its actually funny how alot of gays fight for their right and freedom for being queer and also acceptance in the society. And here She is being heterophobic . Just wow well this is not the first time we are seeing something like this .I mean LadyGaga said worse .
Just tell us you are gay annd you dont want to have a child but please avoid being heterophobic.
only God knows whats going through Olamides mind watchingt this girl messup.

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Bt she doesn’t look or sound happy. undecided

Everything looks cryptic.

Happiness can't be judge by appearance and moreover, nobody can never be fully happy in this world. We all got burden.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Obyino: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ana akoghari
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Na person come born this one. And to think they told her parents "congrats" when she was born. Smh

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@OP:

Why do homosexuals want children though?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abi
MufasaLion:
She's made her CHOICE. Life's full of choices.

We derive fufillmemt in different things.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
seyz91:
Abi

Damn straight.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
She is possessed and needs urgent deliverance
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Blesyn22(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
I used to like her as a musician but I can't describe what I feel towards her now.

Damn! She's made her choice
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
This girl sud go and fvck off abeg angry
Nobody cares undecided
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Clickguy44: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
The kind breeze wey dey blow our generation youth ehn.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol

See the things wey be feminist geng for naija..
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by BIEYA: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wetin I gain if I no get kid?

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Xfemt(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who takes this born troway serious
Heterosexual kill you there
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
It is cool for her to discriminate against heterosexuals but we must like, love and accept homosexuals... Why undecided

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Idamond:
Make she come make I give her belle make we see if she no go carry belle..

Since that the only thing ur good at abi undecided
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Chazb(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dieuetla:
Better than creating more sinners in the world

http://fumacrom.com/1xzZb
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by tellmemore15: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
It is medically and biologically impossible to be a lesbian, transgender or gay. Those shit only live in the syche of the individual.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Gfskw: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Her business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.