Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (31776 Views)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by ebukajay184: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
I can't spend money to find a sperm donor and have a heterosexual child - Nigerian lesbian singer, Temmie Ovwasa explains why she doesn’t want to have kids (video)

Nigerian lesbian singer, Temmie Ovwasa has explained why she doesn't want to have kids.

In the video she shared on her story, she disclosed that there are many reasons for the decision but her “Hererophobia” tops the list.

According to her, it will be heartbreaking for her to spend money getting a sperm donor and her child turns out to be a heterosexual. Temmie reiterated that she can’t have a heterosexual in her home.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgXp3hebj4

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/i-cant-spend-money-to-find-a-sperm-donor-and-have-a-heterosexual-child-nigerian-lesbian-singer-temmie-ovwasa-explains-why-she-doesnt-want-to-have-kids-video.html

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Dieuetla: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Better than creating more sinners in the world

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
She's made her CHOICE. Life's full of choices.

We derive fufillmemt in different things.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
This girl should rest na

She used to be a musician, now she's something even I don't know.

When the devil takes your crown, he will fill your head with foolish ideas that seem to make sense.

How many times has Tems or Chike come out to talk about homo or gay.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This girl should rest na

She used to be a musician, now she's something even I don't know.

When the devil takes your crown, he will fill your head with foolish ideas that seem to make sense.

How many times has Tems or Chike come out to talk about homo or gay.

She's gay doesn't it's by the devil.

By the way, is Chike gay? I'm seeing that for the first time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Bluntguy: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Minus one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's so Worrying and Painful to see how Satan has Confused so many young men and ladies in these Endtimes .

Many young men and ladies in this Generation are in Dire need of Divine intervention.

My FATHER! Have Mercy, open their eyes to see where they are heading to. May they be Delivered in JESUS Name... Amen

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's gay doesn't it's by the devil.

By the way, is Chike gay? I'm seeing that for the first time.

It's not about sexuality.

She seems to have been involved in drugs and hedonism.

Something like what that Will Smith son was going through.

Of course you can be gay and still hone your craft to the highest possible level.

Burna Boy is a hemp smoker who has gone on to win a Grammy Award

Airboy smokes the same hemp, but he's not at that level.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It's not about sexuality.

She seems to have been involved in drugs and hedonism.

Something like what that Will Smith son was going through.

Of course you can be gay and still hone your craft to the highest possible level.

Burna Boy is a hemp smoker who has gone on to win a Grammy Award

Airboy smokes the same hemp, but he's not at that level.

In life, we all have that phase of self-discovery and it happens differently in people. I wouldn't condemn anybody going through such phases. To her using the platform she's got to make her opinion known is what she prefers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
It's so Worrying and Painful to see how Satan has Confused so many young men and ladies in these Endtimes .

Many young men and ladies in this Generation are in Dire need of Divine intervention.

My FATHER! Have Mercy, open their eyes to see where they are heading to. May they be Delivered in JESUS Name... Amen
[/s]

Everything is spiritual in Africa!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

Everything is spiritual in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
That one na her business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by osuofia2(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
To say i was once a fan of this girl, what really happened to her. Say no to drugs

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
Na her problem be that.....Of all the sweet juices wey preek dey give to woman,this one still choose say she no wor capitalise am tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by chatinent: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients. Abeg, I'm available to write your business essays and assignments jare.

5 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wish her all the very best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
B*tch you damaged and you aren't mentally fit to raise a child...
You are a walking disaster and need to to see a therapist asap and ensure you stay off the internet for 3 years to totally heal your past.
You are suffering. I use to be mad at all your rubbish you keep spewing in the past but now I just pity you.
B*tch need help

36 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Your problem
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by daddytime(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by chatinent: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
This girl is a fool

I wonder what olamide saw in her the first time...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Xtramagann(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
V
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is this among those created by GOD in his own image or what ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Akpuobi1: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
AND SPERM DONORS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

WE'VE STOPPED SELLING FUEL INSIDE CONTAINER.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Afefe still remain a sleeper hit too sad the voice behind the song is bit lost for identity and voice in this world of ours...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Omicron007: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is that not the once acclaimed YBNL Princess?
This one threw away a career to pursue iberiberism.
She thought this was America where LGBTQ+ are taken seriously.

Why is she complaining now?
You chose to be whatever you want to be.
Learn to deal with the consequences.

Ayra Starr of yesterday is now way bigger than you.
Spits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Your parents gave u option if being either homosexual or heterosexual yet u don't want to give your child and option ..... Anuman!!!

See how dirty and unkempt she is looking!!!!.... Thank God I crush the crush I had on her dat year!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by younglleo: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
this one na werey, spend money for which sperm donor?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Cti28(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Less evil
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nawa oo...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Idamond: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Make she come make I give her belle make we see if she no go carry belle..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.