Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (31767 Views)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by God2man2again(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your preaching sucks.

Hebrew 4:12"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

You seem to be saying: " I don't know how long but I don't like the preaching, the word is hitting me somehow, I cannot explain. I need to cancel the word before the word stop me from doing what I think is right"
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Phillip2see: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
For sure you can not be able to have kids, the music self is even hard for you yo do. Each time you come out here and be talking rubbish.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by chaloskyx: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
YOUR ARE NOT NORMAL YOUNG GIRL SEEK HELP OR JUST KEEP SHUT YOU ARE IRRELIVANT TO THE PUBLIC EYES

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Saintmary(f): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Misandry. Plain misandry.

So much hatred and intolerance for an unborn child.
Everyone deserves a chance to live as much as we can give.

What we need is more love.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Earnlegalmoney: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=6bc8f173870821
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Caseless: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2021
osuofia2:
To say i was once a fan of this girl, what really happened to her. Say no to drugs
I thought she was with olamide at some points. I think he let her go from the label and she went into depressive state and junkie.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Afefe still remain a sleeper hit too sad the voice behind the song is bit lost for identity and voice in this world of ours...
And 'Holy water'

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by leetylee: 2:23am On Aug 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It's not about sexuality.

She seems to have been involved in drugs and hedonism.

Something like what that Will Smith son was going through.

You mean she's just phasing like Jaden?

Airboy smokes the same hemp, but he's not at that level.

Actually airboy was aired�
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by oluwafynest(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2021
It amazes me Everytime I see this girl spit rubbish. I still can forget the day she came to writw entrance exam at Dalex Royal College, Ilorin. She used to be very active at the FCS ,always coming out for special numbers and drama...

E be things for this life.i swear

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Since she start promoting devil no one listens to her again
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by nick50(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Yes I agree it's her choice but wat about those into drugs business?..is it not thier choice too?..then why does government all round the world jail,prosecute and kill them ..why not allow them sell and consume thier drugs in peace after all they don't force u to buy or consume drugs..sometimes I wonder wats wrong with some human brains..if her parents were gay or refused to have kids would she have come into existence?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2021
God2man2again:

Hebrew 4:12"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

You seem to be saying: " I don't know how long but I don't like the preaching, the word is hitting me somehow, I cannot explain. I need to cancel the word before the word stop me from doing what I think is right"

Stop twisting your shit.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
if you have never known a confused person,
here is one
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Dogi1(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2021
The Devil is really working hard
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2021
tellmemore15:
It is medically and biologically impossible to be a lesbian, transgender or gay. Those shit only live in the syche of the individual.
Your degree in human sexuality, psychology and gender so that I can ascertain your stance
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by Tundex911: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maybe na the way her parent feel back then...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) by 24brains(m): 4:12am On Sep 01, 2021
What do you expect her to say when She has damaged her womb with multiple abortion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.