Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? (95471 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by kay29000(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
nony43:
One time i lodged in a hotel in Owerri around 9pm as i was leaving that night to hang out with my guys the receptionist asked if i will need an extra pillow I said yes she said sir hold on, she opened her phone gallery and told me to choose amongst the girls. I was like i no need this kind pillow I no budget for am. I told my guy he was like a city that has four tertiary institutions what do you expect? Girls de hustle but na only few hotels go ask you for such.

Hahahaha! I hear knew one today. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by kay29000(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
younglleo:
60s kwa?
a woman in her 60s? u must be exaggerating

I swear. The story be like tales by moonlight.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by emmy512: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by emmy512: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
jjjjj:
Worst experience?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by kazyhm(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
What I have learnt is that any hotel less than 15k/night is a nightmare.

No hotel in Nigeria for common man except those 30k and above hotels.

I have lodged in bad, terrible and worst hotels in Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Eket, Akure, Yola, Maiduguri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Abeokuta, Lagos etc.

What receptionist will tell you is different from what you'll experience.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Too many crazy experience
I won’t talk about bad service
I’ll talk about cruise instead
Years ago
it was my guys birthday and he got a room in this nice hotel.. you know how all this bad guy birthdays Dey be na ,noisy trap music, ref ,lean ,alcohol and smoke.. everybody dun Dey on cruise.. naso one bad man show oo everybody hail am ..still on the jolly bad man say him hold Colorado .. naso everybody hail bad man again(big mistake) nobody there dun smoke am before but man and his curious nature embarassed..roll up 2 drag each person ..matters go round naso the manchi after me begin Dey talk call my fada hold bed strong ..kassala dun burst ooo
To be continued,,..!!

Determined to learn clothing business so I go fit use am Dey support myself for school online I dun get hands say na for lagos I go get better plug for those things..curious man enter bus 1 morning Dey come Lagos.. when we reach I tell bike make him carry me go hotel for the area Aboki say okay naso our journey begin .. first place way him stop.. I Dey observe the building oo I no no when Two olosho start Dey fight for my bag.. yee see big bress I think I’m in the right place grin grin grin
To be continued

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by omoteacher(m): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Oron then in Akwa-Ibom reached there late

night. Asked bike man take us to nearest hotel

Omo, na the last room remain ₦4k. The

mattress

Shape is V shape, almost folded due to merciless f*cking. Mosquitoes, just like NPF cell, bathroom na fetch den dey fetch water. Wasted money because no sleep till DB.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by obontami: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2022
stunnert:
I remember that year the company I was working with lodged me in one of those fancy hotels in Ikeja. On my last night there I had a bottle of big stout and nkowbi at the bar which had a good view of the reception, where I saw one lady with super super extra big mighty ass checked in one the rooms which happened to be opposite mine. I finished my drink and left for my room, I was just about to sleep around 10pm when I heard a knock on my door, I got up and checked thru the peephole and it was the big ass lady I saw, I opened the door and was about to ask wtf she wants at that time when she quickly apologized and introduced herself, I notices she was probably in her 60's, she the told me her AC wasn't working and the hotel technician wasn't around to fit it and all other rooms have been booked and if she could spend the night in my room, saying she wouldn't mind crashing on the floor.
I was about to say No when I saw that ass again, I then allowed her in and told her she could sleep on the bed and I would sleep on the floor but she didn't agree and we both agree to both sleep on the bed, immediately we got in bed she asked me if I could cuddle her from behind, I actually tried to do just that but dick too stubborn and when she realized I was having a hard on she grabbed and one thing led to that other and we ended fvcking for four good rounds.

We both left the next day, we still keep in touch tho and still manage to fix match once in a while where we fvck our brains out

You still got her digits?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2022
How una dey manage gather mind lodge all these hotels sef, only the thought of them being haunted go make me prefer to sleep under bridge instead....... For me it's 8 star or nothing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
stunnert:
I remember that year the company I was working with lodged me in one of those fancy hotels in Ikeja. On my last night there I had a bottle of big stout and nkowbi at the bar which had a good view of the reception, where I saw one lady with super super extra big mighty ass checked in one the rooms which happened to be opposite mine. I finished my drink and left for my room, I was just about to sleep around 10pm when I heard a knock on my door, I got up and checked thru the peephole and it was the big ass lady I saw, I opened the door and was about to ask wtf she wants at that time when she quickly apologized and introduced herself, I notices she was probably in her 60's, she the told me her AC wasn't working and the hotel technician wasn't around to fit it and all other rooms have been booked and if she could spend the night in my room, saying she wouldn't mind crashing on the floor.
I was about to say No when I saw that ass again, I then allowed her in and told her she could sleep on the bed and I would sleep on the floor but she didn't agree and we both agree to both sleep on the bed, immediately we got in bed she asked me if I could cuddle her from behind, I actually tried to do just that but dick too stubborn and when she realized I was having a hard on she grabbed and one thing led to that other and we ended fvcking for four good rounds.

We both left the next day, we still keep in touch tho and still manage to fix match once in a while where we fvck our brains out

Mind sharing her contact with me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
obontami:

You still got her digits?
Oga wetin happen? I go report you to your wife o

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Mind sharing her contact with me
Na woman go erode una prick las las

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Na woman go erode una prick las las

kini ti e
Amebo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Lightway:

It must be a cheap hotel

It can happen even in Eko Hotel
it prolly a small hotel tho but not cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Years ago
it was my guys birthday and he got a room in this nice hotel.. you know how all this bad guy birthdays Dey be na ,noisy trap music, ref ,lean ,alcohol and smoke.. everybody dun Dey on cruise.. naso one bad man show oo everybody hail am ..still on the jolly bad man say him hold Colorado .. naso everybody hail bad man again(big mistake) nobody there dun smoke am before but man and his curious nature embarassed..roll up 2 drag each person ..matters go round naso the manchi after me begin Dey talk call my fada hold bed strong ..kassala dun burst ooo
To be continued,,..!!

Determined to learn clothing business so I go fit use am Dey support myself for school online I dun get hands say na for lagos I go get better plug for those things..curious man enter bus 1 morning Dey come Lagos.. when we reach I tell bike make him carry me go hotel for the area Aboki say okay naso our journey begin .. first place way him stop.. I Dey observe the building oo I no no when Two olosho start Dey fight for my bag.. yee see big bress I think I’m in the right place grin grin grin
To be continued
You wan blind pesin eye? Comon edit ur comment and type in english

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

kini ti e
Amebo!
I don mark you, I go soon report you to your wife/ girlfriend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

I don mark you, I go soon report you to your wife/ girlfriend

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by obontami: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Oga wetin happen? I go report you to your wife o
I'm not married breh. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2022
obontami:
I'm not married breh. grin
Then I go report you to child abuse authorities , you no know say u wan commit child abuse crime, how pikin go dey fvck grandmama

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by obontami: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Then I go report you to child abuse authorities , you no know say u wan commit child abuse crime, how pikin go dey fvck grandmama

Funny guy grin

But, I'm an adult. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
obontami:

Funny guy grin

But, I'm an adult. grin
No wam, but dey waka small small make one day ur prick no go loss inside atlantic ocean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by nony43(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
kazyhm:
What I have learnt is that any hotel less than 15k/night is a nightmare.

No hotel in Nigeria for common man except those 30k and above hotels.

I have lodged in bad, terrible and worst hotels in Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Eket, Akure, Yola, Maiduguri, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Abeokuta, Lagos etc.

What receptionist will tell you is different from what you'll experience.

Bro you don travel o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by luizpippo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Years ago
To be continued,,..!!

To be continued

Where you na

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by kelspinall(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
stunnert:

baba wey sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by endsarrrs(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2022
Shayo mod bringing 2021 post to front page in 2022. Na so una dey carry Naija backwards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by 1ludroli0: 5:41pm On May 10, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by overdrive(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2022
1ludroli0:
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES AGAIN

Oya drop the code.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by AfahaAbia(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2022
You guys should name the hotels biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
arthurwillia:
E get one useless hotel wey Dey near Agofure park for Warri
Jesu
I should have just slept in the park that day, if you see mosquitoes wey bite me that night, I manage to sleep oo, na so I Dey dream say mosquito Dey bite me and in real it was actually biting me and I could feel the pain! Na im I wake up
Can’t forget such
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by 1ludroli0: 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
overdrive:

Oya drop the code.

WHATS-APP
Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2022
Wait did you just moved 2021 Post to front page, this mod need a head check grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by dukechilezie(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

I lodge for one Hotel in a SS state.

The room was not bad. N4,500 a night.

I just finished from NYSC camp in Obubra. And I had the most difficult journey to Calabar.

The hotel was in Calabar South.
I was very hungry and needed something to eat. Receptionist, a nice young babe offered to help me get food. Foolish Me, I accepted the offer.

She brought one packed white rice and stew with meat. I ate this food.

The kind of intense diarrhea I had in the night. I woke up several times to the sound of loud banging, I even thought people were fighting. Coupled with the insane mosquitoes that bit me.

In my life, that has to be the worse night ever.
Bro I sight you. Make I get your phone number please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.